Ghost Town. > Ghost Town Rp.

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((start here))

message 2: by Anony-miss (new)

Anony-miss a-non-y-miss | 37 comments Eliza heard Jade's friendly voice,
"You can leave now. Someone is gunna take over for the night."

Eliza blew a sigh of relief. She worked for nights and for most of the day - she rarely slept, and she wanted a lot of pay. Life on her own was tough as is.

Jade smiled, "You need the rest."

Eliza could only nod. Walking slowly out the cafe, she smelled the night air. Crisp, cold, and fresh.

But her eyes were dull as usually, and her gloominess stayed.

Eliza shuffled slowly to the neighborhood.

She climbed over the large wood fence surrounding a fairly large house. Nobody lived in the house for a few months: the farmer, his wife, and their children all died of disease. From time to time, a few teens her age would come to tepee the house.

But this house was her home . . in a way.

She climbed the tree slowly, her fatigue not helping in the least bit.

The evergreen tree, large but dead, still stood tall. Around the tree, obscured with needles, was the treehouse. The treehouse was large: in fact, this was where she lived.

Slowly settling in a musty bed, Eliza closed her eyes.

She dreamed of coffee.

message 3: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ Aly was walking by the house where the people had died she always wondered how it looked inside so she climbed over the fence and went inside the house

message 4: by Anony-miss (new)

Anony-miss a-non-y-miss | 37 comments Eliza heard Aly walk near the house.

Getting up, she blinked and rubbed her eyes.

message 5: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ She started walking around the house just looking around for no reason

message 6: by Anony-miss (new)

Anony-miss a-non-y-miss | 37 comments Eliza closed her eyes, slowly backing into the shadows.

She hoped her bright green hair wouldn't attract the girl's attention.

message 7: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ Aly thought she heard a noise and turned around quickly she saw a girl with bright green hair"Who are you"she demanded

message 8: by Anony-miss (last edited Apr 30, 2009 03:26PM) (new)

Anony-miss a-non-y-miss | 37 comments Eliza held her breath.

I'm dead

She blinked and stuttered, "I'm - I'm Eliza."

Eliza thought she should run to Jade. But no . .

message 9: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ "What are you doing here"she said

message 10: by Anony-miss (last edited Apr 30, 2009 06:27PM) (new)

Anony-miss a-non-y-miss | 37 comments "Umm . ."

Must I confess? Gimmie a break

"I . . er . . ." Eliza looked around. She tried to confess, but the girl watching her made her feel unsteady. The girl looked like she'd report her for trespassing, even though the place was deserted for a few years.

The girl was still watching, ready to tell.

Eliza took a deep breath in and sighed, "Fine. I - I live here." She hung her head.

The girl's expression wasn't readable, for it was dark at the moment.

"Come here. The tree is easy to climb . . after awhile." Eliza found herself smiling.

message 11: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ "Wait you live here"she asked

message 12: by Anony-miss (new)

Anony-miss a-non-y-miss | 37 comments "Yes - yes I do." Eliza confirmed, sadly. "This is where I live."

message 13: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ "Wow this is kinda cool" she said looking around

message 14: by Anony-miss (last edited Apr 30, 2009 06:44PM) (new)

Anony-miss a-non-y-miss | 37 comments "Thanks," Eliza smiled.

A look of the treehouse:

Tons of posters were tacked to the walls, mostly of her favorite bands. A little makeshift bed was placed in the corner, black curtains covering the only window. A small breeze made its way through the whole place. Eliza had a small desk, and the only source of light was a couple of candle holders. A few desks with paper and pens were kept. The treehouse, luckily for Eliza, was large. Just in case, she had a lockable door . .
The downside was that she had was the fact she had no dishwasher, fridge, bathroom, and computer.

What she would give for a computer.

message 15: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ "Your Welcome"she said

message 16: by Anony-miss (new)

Anony-miss a-non-y-miss | 37 comments Eliza smiled, dusting off a candle holder. She picked up an unfinished energy bar from the desk, chewing on the remains. From time to time, she'd reach for some water bottles she kept.

Someday she thought, Someday, I'll live in a warm and cozy house with people to look over me. I'll have a computer. Good clothes. Good food. A life.

For now, she placed a CD in her CD player and let teh music flow through the treehouse.

message 17: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ "So how long have you been living here" Aly asked

message 18: by Anony-miss (new)

Anony-miss a-non-y-miss | 37 comments "Awhile." Eliza looked around, "Awhile."

message 19: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ "Oh, so why do you live here"she asked her

message 20: by Anony-miss (new)

Anony-miss a-non-y-miss | 37 comments "I'm very poor. My parents left me to rot on the streets. For awhile, I was taken in by a few families, until they had to move away. I then went to work for Jade - and sometime, when she gets a lot of money, she'll buy me a house and help me out. She is my only godmother . . she knows I'll hate the foster homes."

Eliza looked at the girl, "Please don't let the foster homes know about me. Or any child-abuse organizations. I want to be kept secret; my life is pretty much screwed anyhow. Don't let them take me away. Don't make my life worse."

message 21: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ "Don't worry I won't"she said

message 22: by Anony-miss (new)

Anony-miss a-non-y-miss | 37 comments "Thank you," Eliza smiled, grabbing for another water bottle.

message 23: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ "Can I have one"she asked looking at the water bottle

message 24: by Anony-miss (last edited May 02, 2009 03:36PM) (new)

Anony-miss a-non-y-miss | 37 comments "Sure. Plenty where that came from."

Eliza handed her a water bottle, then reached for a pad of paper. She took a pen, scribbling down some to-do's and a list of needs.

LIST -

Get a lot of sleep, then work some more. Pick up some water bottles. Also need some more food. Microwave?

Eliza thought about climbing up one of those telephone poles, to get some wires and hook them up. With power, Eliza thought, I could have a microwave, fridge, and a few lamps. Maybe even a heater.

Eliza smiled, but then grimaced. That would be a lot of work. What is someone saw the lamp, and wasn't going to stop and chat like the one girl? What if someone noticed those wires going to the treehouse?

A lot of hard work. She'll think about it later.

message 25: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ "Thanks"she said grabbing the water bottle and taking a big gulp"Why are you smiling"

message 26: by Anony-miss (new)

Anony-miss a-non-y-miss | 37 comments "Oh, I was thinking about my future plans." Eliza looked at a place far off, "There's a lot to do. A lot of people to meet. A lot of hours to live. A lot of goals to accomplish."

She sounded crazy, but she felt happier inside.

message 27: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ "Okay"she said

message 28: by Anony-miss (new)

Anony-miss a-non-y-miss | 37 comments "I'll need to catch some sleep," Eliza said, "See ya 'round."

She crawled into her bed, fluffing her old pillows. An empty picture frame sat on her desk, just waiting for a picture to be displayed.

Someday, Eliza thought, Someday I'll have a better life.

message 29: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ "Okay Bye"She said walking back to her house

message 30: by Anony-miss (new)

Anony-miss a-non-y-miss | 37 comments "Cya" Eliza replied.

- The next day -

Eliza woke up, feeling stiff.

She walked to the cafe, seeing Jade's friendly face. Jade handed her a broom, studying her face. "You had any sleep?" she asked, hoping for a yes.

"A bit," Eliza replied.

Jade smiled, "Good. If you need any more, you can go back to bed if you need it." After a pause, Eliza could hear Jade mutter sympathetically, "Poor kid."

message 31: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ Aly walked into a cafe to eat breakfast