Authors & Reviewers discussion

Tales of the Solar Rangers: The Times Thieves of Mars
This topic is about Tales of the Solar Rangers
Read & Review Archive > RaR Tales of the Solar Rangers: The Time Thieves of Mars

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Title: Tales of the Solar Rangers: The Time Thieves of Mars
Author: Victoria Young
Genre: sci fi/ space opera
Formats Available: Kindle
Synopsis:
The year is 2001; exactly fifty years after the first space rocket was launched to explore Mars. It was a time of wonder and advancement for Earth. Intelligent life was discovered among the majestic ancient cities of Mars and Venus. Earth, Venus and Mars later formed the Solar Federation; a planetary alliance functioning as a union for open-trade, justice and immigration. In this union the Solar Defense Force was born.

A team of five elite Solar Defense Force Rangers search Mars for the mysterious time traveling orbs. The team of outsiders race against time to find the orbs before a shadowy group of outlaws obtains them and uses them to their own evil ends. The Ranger’s mysterious past is revealed and they must ultimately confront their own true selves or risk jeopardizing the mission and their own lives.

When you sign up, please leave your email address, and format prefered. If you would like to review on other sites, that would be great! Please Remember that you have 3 weeks to read and review your book. If you need more time, please let me know. *NOTE* you are not permitted to share this book with anyone. This book is for your enjoyment only. Authors work really hard on their books, and it is a privilege for us to read them for free. If you have any questions, please notify a moderator.

Vrinda Pendred (thymeoperator) | 20 comments I'd like to read it : )

vrinda.barker@yahoo.co.uk

message 3: by Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews, Head MOD!! (last edited Jun 13, 2013 12:17PM) (new)

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) | 589 comments Mod
Hey Victoria, I can't send you a message on here, can you get in contact with me please?