Paranormal and Horror Lovers discussion

30 views
Past R2R books CLOSE for request > BETWEEN, a story of the supernatural

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Clarissa (last edited Jun 14, 2013 04:16AM) (new)

Clarissa Johal | 37 comments I have 5 copies of BETWEEN available for review.
BETWEEN was released by Musa Publishing in December 2012.
If you sign up here, please tell me the format you would like (Kindle, NOOK, PDF or Mobi). You can also reach me via faerie.moon@yahoo.com

Between Between by Clarissa Johal

How far would you go to redeem yourself?

As a young girl, Lucinda was able to see spirits, a gift that didn't come without its problems. Now, a dedicated young veterinarian, she is committed to the idea that every life can be saved.
After a devastating accident, Lucinda tries to escape her past by moving to a small town. There, she meets a newcomer and feels an immediate connection with him. But there is another mysterious stranger to the small town, one that stirs within her a mixture of unease and desire.
As Lucinda is drawn into a bitter tug-a-war from the forces around her, she is likewise pulled into a dangerous twist of past and present events. Forced to make difficult choices, she finds that the two men are locked in not only a battle for her life...but a battle for their salvation.

**Please post reviews on Goodreads and Amazon with the statement, "I received this book from the author for an honest review," in quotes, per Amazon policy so they don't delete it. Thank you!


message 2: by Frank (new)

Frank Spinney | 44 comments I would love to review your book, Clarissa. You don't by any chance have any hard copies of it do you?


message 3: by Clarissa (new)

Clarissa Johal | 37 comments Frank wrote: "I would love to review your book, Clarissa. You don't by any chance have any hard copies of it do you?"
I don't, sorry! It's available in the formats mentioned. If you're interested, let me know. :)


message 4: by Frank (new)

Frank Spinney | 44 comments Reading it now, I will review when done!


message 5: by Clarissa (new)

Clarissa Johal | 37 comments Frank wrote: "Reading it now, I will review when done!"

Thank you, Frank! Enjoy!


message 6: by Bridget (new)

Bridget Koan (bridget_koan) | 9 comments Hi Clarissa,
I would like to read your book, if you are still providing copies. I like to use Kindle app for iPad, but PDF works for me too.

Bridget


message 7: by Clarissa (new)

Clarissa Johal | 37 comments Bridget wrote: "Hi Clarissa,
I would like to read your book, if you are still providing copies. I like to use Kindle app for iPad, but PDF works for me too.

Bridget"

I have both formats, Bridget. If you'd like to provide me an email, to faerie.moon@yahoo.com
I can send it to you. Thanks!


message 8: by Nic's (new)

Nic's (nicsstuff) | 6 comments Hi Clarissa, sounds interesting, I'd like to read it if you have any copies left. nic_kindle at steve-tek.com


message 9: by Clarissa (new)

Clarissa Johal | 37 comments Nicole wrote: "Hi Clarissa, sounds interesting, I'd like to read it if you have any copies left. nic_kindle at steve-tek.com"
Nicole, I can email you a copy in the format of your choice. I would assume you would like a Kindle format by your email, but let me know for sure!


message 10: by Nic's (last edited Jun 23, 2013 07:24PM) (new)

Nic's (nicsstuff) | 6 comments Hi Clarissa, yes kindle thanks.


message 11: by Clarissa (new)

Clarissa Johal | 37 comments Nicole wrote: "Hi Clarrisa, yes kindle thanks." Just sent it, Nicole. Thank you and enjoy!


message 12: by Bridget (new)

Bridget Koan (bridget_koan) | 9 comments Hi Clarissa,
I really liked "Between!" I've posted a review. Thank you for sharing it with me. I've downloaded "Pradee" and will be reading more of your books. I'm so glad I found you!
Bridget


message 13: by Clarissa (new)

Clarissa Johal | 37 comments Bridget wrote: "Hi Clarissa,
I really liked "Between!" I've posted a review. Thank you for sharing it with me. I've downloaded "Pradee" and will be reading more of your books. I'm so glad I found you!
Bridget"

You made my day, Bridget! I'm really happy you liked BETWEEN and I hope you enjoy PRADEE too. Details on my next paranormal novel STRUCK will be coming soon, soon... :)


message 14: by Clarissa (new)

Clarissa Johal | 37 comments Clarissa wrote: "Nicole wrote: "Hi Clarissa, sounds interesting, I'd like to read it if you have any copies left. nic_kindle at steve-tek.com"
Nicole, I can email you a copy in the format of your choice. I would as..."


If you've received an R2R copy and finished BETWEEN, please take the time to leave a review here and on Amazon with the statement, "I received this book from the author for an honest review," in quotes, per Amazon policy so they don't delete it. Thank you!


back to top

unread topics | mark unread


Books mentioned in this topic

Between (other topics)