Brandon Mull Lovers discussion

Favorite Characters

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aurora (new)

Aurora the Roman Goddess of the Dawn | 5 comments So who's your favorite character from all the books. Mine are: Ferrin, Seth, and Lindy. I like lots of the other characters as well, but I can only have one favorite.

message 2: by Damien (new)

Damien | 3 comments My favorite is Nedwin. You should join this group! It has awesome characters. :) http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/1...

message 3: by Heart-of-books (last edited Nov 15, 2013 09:33PM) (new)

Heart-of-books | 11 comments Aurora wrote: "So who's your favorite character from all the books."

1. Kendra
2. Seth
3. Nate (The Candy Shop Wars)
4. Bracken
5. The Fairy (Fairy Queen from Fablehaven)
P.S. I have not read Beyonders.

message 4: by B (new)

B (deathandchocolate) | 8 comments Favorites are Seth (totally HYSTERICAL), Doren (the better of the two), Tanu (awesome huge guy), and really last and favorite, Warren. I LOVE that guy!!!

message 5: by Manu (new)

Manu | 1 comments My favorite characters are Kendra and Warren, I love them!

message 6: by Ciera (new)

Ciera Tanner | 2 comments My absolute favorite character is Kendra!

message 7: by Syd (new)

Syd | 2 comments 1. Kendra
2. Rachel
3. Seth
4. Bracken
5. Ferrin

So many, but these are probably my fav!

message 8: by Katie (new)

Katie Conn | 14 comments Mine are for sure Warren, Ferrin, and Patton (although they're all fantastic)

message 9: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (geekktragedy) | 12 comments Idk if this is just Fablehaven or what so...
Honestly I don't love love Warren like everyone else seems to, but he is still awesome!
My faves from Fablehaven are probably Seth, Kendra and Vanessa. I just love the strength and courage of the female characters, and I love Seth and Kendra's relationship!
As for Beyonders, I can't pick a favorite! I love all of them!
For Candy Shop War, I read it a long time ago so I can't choose...
Five Kingdoms, I love all of them, maybe Cole as a good protagonist or (view spoiler)

message 10: by Sara (new)

Sara Mason | 3 comments I can't pick a favorite from Fablehaven, that's just too hard. I feel like there are so many levels of characters and the ways they play into the story are just too complicated. I love all of them for different reasons.

Beyonders - Galloran, Ferrin, Ned, and Maldor, who is a fantastic villian.

Candyshop war, I read that forever ago, but my favorite character is not a character but actually that cool candy that lets the main kid do all the crazy time travel stuff

I haven't read Five Kingdoms yet, but I cannot wait to do so.

message 11: by Aurora (new)

Aurora the Roman Goddess of the Dawn | 5 comments Sara, I totally agree that Maldor is such a fantastic villain.

And now I have read Five Kingdoms. I have such a hard time deciding. I really like Liam and Jace, but I think my favorite is (view spoiler)

message 12: by Ian (new)

Ian Holmqvist (acdcfan) | 5 comments I like Tark, there is just something about his loyalty to Jason that gives me that "Lost Puppy" feeling. Fablehaven fav character is Graulas in terms of how cool he looks. I also like Drake and Jason, as well as Ferrin. Galloran, too. Heck, let's just say that every good character is my favorite. OMG! I just realized that Ferrin and Vanessa play extremely similar roles. They both tricked the good people for their enemies by posing as friends, were caught and switched sides, all the while keeping it no secret that they could easily be still on the side of the enemy. They both are disliked and shunned races (blix and displacer). they both remain true to the good cause in the end.

message 13: by Katie (new)

Katie Conn | 14 comments Omg!! That's so true about Vanessa and Ferrin😱😱