YA Book Club discussion

The Book Thief
This topic is about The Book Thief
Buddy Reads > The Book Thief

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Little Bee (littlebeesreads) Starting this book on Saturday!

message 2: by Ethan (new)

Ethan | 66 comments Would you mind if I start reading earlier?

Little Bee (littlebeesreads) Not at all :)

Little Bee (littlebeesreads) As soon as I finish this current book, I will move on to it as well!

message 5: by Ethan (new)

Ethan | 66 comments Ok!

Katie | 5 comments Oh my gosh this book is AMAZING. Absolutely my favorite book. Tell me what you're thinking of it when you start!!

message 7: by Ashley (new) - added it

Ashley | 58 comments i'll probably start this weekend, or afterwards, need to finish my current book

Riya I can't wait for you all to finish it!!!! I have been dying to find people who love this book as much as I do!

Little Bee (littlebeesreads) I'm on page 60 or so. I like how story is told by Death. I think it is a neat perspective. I hear such great things so I can't wait for it to pick up :)

message 10: by Riya (new) - rated it 5 stars

Riya Yeah, his style of writing is very unique and I personally loved it. Sometimes I just had to stop reading to simply admire a great line- and there were tons of them! Trust me, by the end of this you will be bawling your eyes out while telling everyone about how it's an amazing book!

Little Bee (littlebeesreads) I love this book. I hate that work is getting in my way of reading it all day.

message 12: by Riya (new) - rated it 5 stars

Riya I know how you feel!!! This is one of those books that you simply can't put down.

message 13: by Ethan (new)

Ethan | 66 comments Guys I am really slowing down on the reading! Exams are next week but I promise that I'llhave it finished eventually!

Little Bee (littlebeesreads) dont worry :) priorities first :)

message 15: by Riya (new) - rated it 5 stars

Riya I can't wait for all of you to finish- it's making me kind of giddy!! I just loved this book so much!

message 16: by Antonia (new) - added it

Antonia (antonias) I'm not sure if I'll be able to read this month, at least this book. I have to read Demian and The Metamorphosis for school, then I go on a week-long class trip and then Im on winter break, but two friends from washington DC are staying with me and Im supposed to show them around the city

message 17: by Riya (new) - rated it 5 stars

Riya Well Antonia, even if you can't read it now I advise that you read it whenever you can because it's definitely worth it!

Little Bee (littlebeesreads) I've been on vacation and haven't had a lot of chance to read. but I am more than halfway done :)

message 19: by Antonia (new) - added it

Antonia (antonias) I'll definetly give this book a try when I hae time :)

message 20: by Ethan (new)

Ethan | 66 comments Same here.

Little Bee (littlebeesreads) I'm almost done! its making me cry :(

message 22: by Riya (new) - rated it 5 stars

Riya I cried so much in this book.

Little Bee (littlebeesreads) finished. what an amazing book! omg. I cried the last 30 pages so hard!

message 24: by Riya (last edited Jul 05, 2013 07:04AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Riya Totally!! My biggest cry came when (view spoiler) aahh I couldn't survive that at all!

Jamie Roeske (*Jam and her TBR Jar*) (jamie_roeske) Do u guys really recommend this book??? I'm not sure If I should buy it or not!

Katrina | 6 comments Jamie, READ IT RIGHT NOW!!! It's real good.

Jamie Roeske (*Jam and her TBR Jar*) (jamie_roeske) Hahaha!! Thanks Katrina! I'll be sure to order it in my next book shipment:) I've heard so many good things about it.