*Le Dead RP > Nightlockiss & Kat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here we are!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, ok sorry!
I can make my charrie now, if you like. What kind of relationship do they have? Hate, love? I'm going with the fact they don't really have (Or at least haven't noticed) there feeling yet. Is that ok?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah; is it father/daughter, brother/sister...?

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 12, 2013 05:28AM) (new)

Ummm, I'm going with a younger boy, but you can be the sister or a cousin or something.

Name: Daniel
Looks: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/201...

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll be a little cousin.

Name: Lili
Looks: http://media.photobucket.com/user/out...

Do you want to start?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I've lowered his age by one year. I want it so he still has to go to high school and can't drop out yet.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you want to start?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure

Dan sighed and pulled out his earbuds. Family reunion execution: Commence. He thought to himself. At least the car trip was finally over, though. Looking out he saw just under 50 people milling around. All relatives.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Lili watched as another car pulled in. She hated these things. Her mom expected her to get a kiss from all of the old people.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Dan got out and stretched. He was wearing this http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Shirtless-Male...
just to be irritating to his folks. It worked. And what's better was that he knew he had the body to pull it off. Immediately, expertly dodging granny's and uncles he made straight for the food table.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Lili had already ate, so she sat on a wooden swing. She was wearing http://prettywomenpictures.com/d/4157... and had the breasts to fill it.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Dan, once he had his food, retired to a shady corner of the field/park thing. He finished his plate in record time and lay back. As he did he caught a glimpse of a swing set behind him. But that wasn't the best part, despite how awesome swings were, oh no. There was a familiar but still not familiar enough hottie sitting on them. He knew he was a bit of a freak for his thing of younger chicks, but he couldn't help it. He stood up and walked over to the other swing sitting on it and gently moving back and forward.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Lili smiled, "Are you one of my cousins?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Dan looked up, as if just noticing her. "Ummmm, maybe? Who's your parents. Actually... Is that you Lili? If it is, wow you have grown!" In more ways then one, he added in his head.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Lili said, "Thanks, I think."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"It is Lili, right?" He asked suspiciously.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Right," Lili said. "Who are you?"

((GTG))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay, see ya))
He feigned hurt. "It's me, Dan? Don't you remember that fizzy drink fight we had a few years ago? And you virtually annihilated me?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Lili nodded remembering, "That was so fun!"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Dan chuckled. " For me, not so much. If I have to be with my family I might as well be with you. How have you been?" He asked, sounding genuinely curious.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily answered, "I have been great; you?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

He groaned "Depressed. School and family aren't as great as I thought when I was younger." He maintained a pained expression before breaking into a grin. "Do you still do truth and dare?" He asked her in a malicious tone.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily smiled, "Yeah; why?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do you wanna?" He said, a dare in his voice.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily said, "Sure!" SHe was always up for a dare.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Dan looked at her "You first" he said.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily said, "Does that mean I pick truth or dare? Or do I ask you?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 15, 2013 03:09PM) (new)

"Either or" Dan told her, his white hair blowing briefly infront of his face.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily said, "Fine; Truth or Dare."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

He sniffed and tilted his head, as if thinking. "I'll go with... truth" he wanted to do at least one truth before he did dare.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who was your first kiss?" Lily asked.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

He coughed "My what? Your just as evil as ever then" He said. "Mine would be... A guy name Ryan." He smiled.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily smiled with him, "Thanks but I think I got moe eviler. So you gay?"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well... not anymore, but yeah. I think three guys in total. Against around 80 chicks." Dan counted mentally in his head. "I guess that makes it... My turn." He smiled evilly "Truth... or dare" He asked her.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily instantly said, "Dare."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Dan thought about it "I dare you... To kiss anybody here today." He gestured over to Emily, a few moths older than Lily "Girls included" He chuckled. He loved this game.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily looked around then deciding just to kiss Dan. She leaned forwards and planted a kiss on his cheek.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Dan looked at her, wide eyed, before shaking his head "Ok... Whatever" He pretended he didn't mind, but didn't she know how he felt about her already, without the kiss? "Your turn" He said.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily smiled, "Truth or Dare?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Not willing to let her outshine him Dan said "Dare"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily thought about it, "I dare you to make out with someone here."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

He hung his head. "I guess I deserved that." Dan stood up. He had a plan. "Ok, I know where somebody suitable is. Come with me if you want proof." He walked into the house that was the venue for all these people. Dan knew full well everyone was outside.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily followed him into the house wondering who he was going to make out with. She knew that almost everyone was outside.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok" He nodded at a door, which lead to a bedroom. "She should be asleep in here." He whispered. He opened the door. It was darkish in the room. He waited for Lily to follow.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily walked into the darkish room looking for the girl.

message 49: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 17, 2013 04:47AM) (new)

Dan grabbed Lily's arm, roughly, and spun her around to face him. He pushed her down on the bed "Found her" He whispered and crushed his lips down onto hers.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily moaned and held down a scream from him scareding her. She kissed him back putting the thoughts that is was wrong out of her mind. They would be kissing for only a few seconds she told herself.

« previous 1