Goodreads Sci-Fi/Fantasy Authors discussion

Reader (Daughter of Time, #1)
This topic is about Reader
Free Reads > FATHER'S DAY SCIFI GIVEAWAY

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erec (new)

Erec Stebbins (erecstebbins) | 7 comments FATHER'S DAY GIVEAWAY! Get the Kindle Version of READER free through Sunday!

"A gripping science-fiction epic that will propel readers toward wonder" -ForeWord Reviews
She was a VICTIM: enslaved after her parents' murder. She was made a MONSTER: deformed, modified against her will. She became a MESSIAH: opening the Orbs and leading a galactic rebellion. Share the cosmic quest of seventeen-year-old Ambra Dawn, Reader, and the most unbelievable step in the adventure - will be your own.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CL0UQ5G/

Reader Cover

Y.I. Washington (yiwashington) | 26 comments I just bought it. Thanks. I'll definitely leave a review here and on Amazon when I finish. Thanks for letting us know about this.

Happy Father's Day to you!

message 3: by Erec (new)

Erec Stebbins (erecstebbins) | 7 comments Yolanda wrote: "I just bought it. Thanks. I'll definitely leave a review here and on Amazon when I finish. Thanks for letting us know about this. Happy Father's Day to you!"

Thanks, Yolanda! Hoping you love the novel! I just became a father for the third time last December, and thankfully we've still got my Dad with us. Of my books so far, this is his favorite.

Y.I. Washington (yiwashington) | 26 comments That is a blessing! My dad is still with us, as well.

I'm really looking forward to reading this soon. I have to finish getting my poetry collection published and finish up a few flash fiction pieces for submission by the end of June; however, I will definitely find time to read this. It has a very intriguing premise.

Y.I. Washington (yiwashington) | 26 comments Erec I just finished this book and it was fantastic! I'll be leaving reviews here and on amazon in the morning.

Well done! I'm truly looking forward to book 2. When will that one be released?

message 6: by Erec (new)

Erec Stebbins (erecstebbins) | 7 comments Hi Yolanda,

I'm so happy that you liked it so much! And thanks for posting your review.

As a DYI with several genres and books, I'm afraid that my turnover is not ideal! I'm hoping to have book two available in the spring 2014, however.. It would help to find my second thriller a home, at least psychologically. If I don't soon, I'll likely self publish that one in the fall.

Regardless, I'll let you know! My website has a newsletter signup you can also use to keep updated!

Best,

Erec

Y.I. Washington (yiwashington) | 26 comments I will definitely sign up on your website. Take your time writing. One of the reasons I loved your novel so much was that you did it well. Taking the time to make sure that what you put out is amazing is more important, in my mind, than putting out tons of sub par stories for profit.

Keep up the good work.

message 8: by Erec (new)

Erec Stebbins (erecstebbins) | 7 comments Thanks, Yolanda. I wouldn't mind just a little profit, however. ;)