Creative Reviews discussion

Authors requesting reviewers > Erotic short story collection - would love people to review for me...

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C.D. (new)

C.D. Foxwell (CDFoxwell) | 3 comments Hi
I've recently had a collection of six short stories published called 'Sex with a Sting - Six Erotic Fantasies with a Sting in the Tail'.

With each story, I took a fairly standard fantasy - sex on a plane, sex with a stranger etc, and tried to give it a bit of a twist and add something new. There's a bit of humour in there, plenty of intensity and always what I hope is a surprising ending. All the stories have a genuine plot of some kind too - it's not just six different sex scenes.

I'd love people to have a read and write an honest review. I don't have hard copies at the moment, but I can send a pdf or a mobi file if anyone is interested?
Thank you very much!
CD

message 2: by Diane (new)

Diane (dirobson71) | 8 comments I would love to review your book, my email is dirobson71@gmail.com. Thanks Diane

message 3: by C.D. (new)

C.D. Foxwell (CDFoxwell) | 3 comments Thanks Diane - will send you an email!
Anyone else up for having a look?

message 4: by Mia (new)

Mia (hotwolfie) | 6 comments Sounds interesting. Are any of them gay or bi themed?

message 5: by C.D. (new)

C.D. Foxwell (CDFoxwell) | 3 comments Hi Mia
Not really I'm afraid - there's one sort of threesome in there, but no M/M. Let me know if you'd still like a read.
Thanks!