SHERlocked discussion

Roleplay! > The Intergalactic Cafe

Comments Showing 1-50 of 67 (67 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Innaya (new)

Innaya | 394 comments ok, so in this particular one, we can be anything we want. t would be better if we make up our own characters and shape them as we like. u could be a time lord, a detective, a wizard, a dalek (lol), a superhero, a cartoon character, a normal human being, someone who works at the star ship enterprise, someone from middle earth, a vampire, or ANYTHING you can imagine!
Define your character in a comment. it's name and what it is, a little.

message 2: by Innaya (new)

Innaya | 394 comments oh, and then, we can start by this:
"we meet each other at the intergalactic Cafe, and...."
or, if you can suggest a better start. :)

message 3: by Emily, Heichou (new)

Emily (emilydodd221) | 620 comments Mod
Good idea Arooj :)

message 4: by Emily, Heichou (last edited Jun 22, 2013 03:19AM) (new)

Name: Kuri Hunt(that means bad wolf in Estonian :D)
Job: USS Enterprise crew - science
Species: Timelord.
Other: I used to hunt demons with Dean, Sam and Castiel and I own a TARDIS so I accidentally befriended Merlin and Arthur in a parallel universe where the legend is real. I know Sherlock and John and lived with them for about a year before I joined the Enterprise, and I still visit them sometimes. My parents are the Doctor and River Song and I'm good friends with Christine Kirk.
*ALL THE CROSSOVERS*

message 5: by Sinda (new)

Sinda Quietus (superwholockedtrekacrossthestars) | 192 comments What Enterprise? Because as far as I know, there's 5. The Enterprise, then NCC-1701 A,B,C, and D.

message 6: by Sinda (new)

Sinda Quietus (superwholockedtrekacrossthestars) | 192 comments Here's a suggestion: have this weird time bubble around the Cafe so that anyone from any time can go there.

Name: Sinda Quietus (Yes I use it for everything.)
Job: Chief Astrophysicist aboard Deep Space Nine.
Species: I am a Chiss who has wandered over from a near galaxy (yes I like Star Wars okay. Chiss are awesome (Chiss have blue skin, solid red eyes (no pupils) and black hair. They're well known for being intelligent))
Backstory: I was doing patrol around the outer rim of the SW galaxy when I hit a wormhole leading to this galaxy's Gamma Quadrant. Then I hit another wormhole and the first thing I saw was the station DS9. Then I joined Starfleet so I could work on the station.
Other: I personally own a star fighter so I can go wherever.

I may or may not add more later.

message 7: by Innaya (last edited Jun 13, 2013 03:38AM) (new)

Innaya | 394 comments (( i like chiss too))
Name: Barker
Job: Detective and Adventurer.
Qualities: human, expert knowledge in history and tech, high IQ.
Other: knows a lot of beings, but no close relationships. well known. Sherlock Holmes is my "friend and rival" as described by himself in "the retired color man". Has a death note but that's secret, obviously!
Dressing: wears grey tinted glasses, military looking, a long coat.

message 8: by Jessica, sie sind das essen und wir sind die JAGER (new)

Jessica (jesskingxoxo) | 552 comments Mod
Name: Christine Kirk
Wife of James Tiberius Kirks son. Has child; Christopher (Chris) James Kirk
Description:Olive skin, long black hair, bright green eyes
Job:Engineer for the USS enterprise
Dress: Red uniform top or dress. Also wear camo jeans, khaki shorts and tank tops.
Other: Have once encountered The Doctor when the TARDIS went flying past our ship.

message 9: by Sinda (new)

Sinda Quietus (superwholockedtrekacrossthestars) | 192 comments I'm going to add a connection to the Doctor as well.

One day when I was working on the station, a strange blue ship resembling a box landed on the station. A strange man came out looked around a few times, then returned to the box, muttering something about it being the wrong time.

message 10: by Innaya (new)

Innaya | 394 comments i have connections all over the universe! i live on planet Vulcan with a Vulcan landlady owes me a favor. (hehehe) bu i frequently change places where i live.

message 11: by Innaya (last edited Jun 13, 2013 05:09AM) (new)

Innaya | 394 comments *barker sits on a table with enigma sipping a drink, picks up a crumpled piece of paper from the floor. flattens it up, and reads* "'His name is Allonso' hhmmmm...." *grins*...

message 12: by Sinda (new)

Sinda Quietus (superwholockedtrekacrossthestars) | 192 comments Sinda sat in her Nssis-class clawcraft (it's a really cool starfighter okay), drifting in a sector of relatively lonely space. This galaxy is so boring, she thought. There's no midichlorians here. Suddenly, out of the corner of her eye, she noticed a mirage-like station orbition a small planet. A sign on it's front read "The Intergalactic Café". Sighing, with not much else to do on her leave but to explore, she turned the small craft towards the café and set off at half-impulse.

((I swear I had no intention of putting so much Star Wars in here. I'm not even obsessed with it at the moment.))

message 13: by Innaya (new)

Innaya | 394 comments (( no problem, come in and meet barker!))

message 14: by Sinda (new)

Sinda Quietus (superwholockedtrekacrossthestars) | 192 comments ((What sort of ship does Barker have? I think it might be good to add it in as an effect.))

message 15: by Innaya (new)

Innaya | 394 comments *com in and ask where barker got the ring on his hand. then u'll know! :) ))

message 16: by Sinda (new)

Sinda Quietus (superwholockedtrekacrossthestars) | 192 comments Docking at one of the small ports on the far side of the station, Sinda got out and cautiously entered the main area. There was a small amount of people there, of many different species. On the way to the brightly lit counter to order a Romulan Ale, se passed by a human man sitting alone at the table. Noticing an interesting ring on his finger, she paused, admiring its interesting qualities.
"Where'd you get that?" She asked the human quietly.

message 17: by Innaya (last edited Jun 13, 2013 03:04PM) (new)

Innaya | 394 comments barker: *looks at the chiss with interest and enigma* "just a gift from a royal family. it enables me to travel through time and space, if your wondering. *smiles* i solved a bit of mystery for them. So, what brings you here?"
((thanks))

message 18: by Sinda (new)

Sinda Quietus (superwholockedtrekacrossthestars) | 192 comments Sinda sighed. "I'm not sure. I've just been wandering." She let out a small laugh. "Strange since I work on a station."
She sat down at the table, and called out towards a server nearby. "I'll take a Romulan Ale."
As Sinda waited for him to return, she returned to the man. "So out of all and time of space, why are you here?"

message 19: by Innaya (new)

Innaya | 394 comments "business"......"i am here to get some business done. But what station?" he has finished his drink and looks around as if looking or something.

message 20: by Jessica, sie sind das essen und wir sind die JAGER (new)

Captain kirk is flying a smaller ship with Christine on board. The ship is form the big Enterprise starship. Christine points to the Intergalactic cafe and Captain Kirk slows the ship down. They go inside.

message 21: by Innaya (new)

Innaya | 394 comments "Ah! captain Kirk!" Barker notices as kirk enters. They both shake hands.

message 22: by Jessica, sie sind das essen und wir sind die JAGER (new)

"Good to see you again, Barker," Captain Kirk says as they shake hands. He introduces Christine to Barker; "I don't think you've met my lovely wife Christine." He says, "Christine, this is Barker, a detective I once met a while ago when he was helping out at a mystery to do with the Enterprise."

message 23: by Innaya (new)

Innaya | 394 comments "hello, Mrs. Kirk. Snda, u must know captain Kirk?"

message 24: by Sinda (new)

Sinda Quietus (superwholockedtrekacrossthestars) | 192 comments "I've heard of him yes." Sinda stood up and extended her hand. "Very nice to meet you, captain. I'm lieutenant Sinda Quietus, chief astrophysicist aboard Deep Space Nine."

message 25: by Sinda (new)

Sinda Quietus (superwholockedtrekacrossthestars) | 192 comments ((I love how there are so many conflicting timelines. So is the café a station around a planet, or what? And is it covered in some sort of weird time field so anyone from anytime can go there? I think we need an explanation for the time issues.))

message 26: by Sinda (new)

Sinda Quietus (superwholockedtrekacrossthestars) | 192 comments ((By conflicting timelines, I mean The Enterprise's captain was Jean-Luc Picard around the time of DS9. So yeah. Time.))

message 27: by Innaya (new)

Innaya | 394 comments (( i think the time bubble thing is the best solution. or we could be in an age when time travel was usual and this was the most famous cafe of all of time and space? but i guess time bubble's good.)

message 28: by Jessica, sie sind das essen und wir sind die JAGER (new)

"Great to meet you," says Captain Kirk as he shakes Sinda's hand.

message 29: by Emily, Heichou (new)

Sinda wrote: "What Enterprise? Because as far as I know, there's 5. The Enterprise, then NCC-1701 A,B,C, and D."

The USS Enterprise NCC-1701

message 30: by Sinda (new)

Sinda Quietus (superwholockedtrekacrossthestars) | 192 comments ((Okay, the original. MORE CONFUSING TIMELINES >:D))

message 31: by Sinda (new)

Sinda Quietus (superwholockedtrekacrossthestars) | 192 comments At that moment, the server arrived with Sinda's drink. She turned away from the conversation for a moment to pick it up. She took a sip and asked, "So captain, what brings you to this café?"

message 32: by Angelique (last edited Jun 15, 2013 10:26AM) (new)

Angelique (angelique682) ((Oh my word, I skipped passed a lot of the comments (I have not been on in AGES - SUCKY WORK) but this sounds like fun. I will start by introducing myself - even though I feel like I know nothing compared to everyone here))
Name: Datura Spock
Species: Quarter Vulcan (Guess who my mommy and daddy was).
Job description: Owes allegiance to no one. The unofficial last companion to the doctor. Travels the universe to observe and learn.
Sex: Female

message 33: by Angelique (new)

Angelique (angelique682) *walks into the café looking around. Notices Captain Kirk, walks up to him and slaps him in the face*

message 34: by Innaya (new)

Innaya | 394 comments (( haha!! good one! and don't worry we just happen to meet in a cafe, that's all))

message 35: by Jessica, sie sind das essen und wir sind die JAGER (new)

(Good start, Angleique. that sounds like Captain Kirk. I'm kind of Captain Kirk and his wife. If anyone wants to be his wife, go for it).

Captain Kirk: Datura, long time no see. How's your emotionless father?

Christine: *stares at Kirk in horror because of this unknown woman that just slapped her husband*

message 36: by Sinda (new)

Sinda Quietus (superwholockedtrekacrossthestars) | 192 comments Sinda can't help but gape slightly at the fact that some unknown person just hit the most well-known captain in Starfleet.

message 37: by Innaya (new)

Innaya | 394 comments Barker looks amused. really really amused.

message 38: by Angelique (new)

Angelique (angelique682) Datura: You know very well how he is. He is exactly where you left him last. Stranded on that forsaken planet.

message 39: by Sinda (new)

Sinda Quietus (superwholockedtrekacrossthestars) | 192 comments ((CETI ALPHA FIVE! KHAAAAAAANNNN! Sorry, I couldn't help but throw that in.))

message 40: by Jessica, sie sind das essen und wir sind die JAGER (new)

(Lol)
Captain Kirk: It was his own fault.
(? I don't know what else to say)

message 41: by Innaya (new)

Innaya | 394 comments Barker: So, what is going on these days?

message 42: by Sinda (new)

Sinda Quietus (superwholockedtrekacrossthestars) | 192 comments Sinda nudges Barker in the arm, trying to point out that there is a rather tense situation happening with the other people in the room. She turns back to the conversation between the Captain, his wife and the Vulcan woman.

message 43: by Jessica, sie sind das essen und wir sind die JAGER (new)

Captain Kirk smirks; "nothing much, we just decided to stop in".
(I'm going to make this more interesting.)
*An alarm starts beeping really loud*

message 44: by Sinda (new)

Sinda Quietus (superwholockedtrekacrossthestars) | 192 comments Sinda immediately lays down the Romulan Ale and, drawing her phaser, quickly surveys the room for any sign of a disturbance.

((I like phasers, okay.))

message 45: by Innaya (new)

Innaya | 394 comments Barker: *gets up from his seat with sinda* Look! the floor! black dots are appearing by themselves! hhmmmm.....! *everyone also notices that he's barefooted*

message 46: by Emily, Heichou (new)

The door to the Intergalactic Cafe swings open and a woman enters. She walks swiftly over to Christine and her husband. "Christine!" She greets her. "How are you?"

message 47: by Innaya (new)

Innaya | 394 comments *barker looks up* Ah! Kuri, there you are! I have been waiting for you, your late! Anyways, here's your envelope from Professor Song. *hands her an envelope*

message 48: by Innaya (new)

Innaya | 394 comments (( if someone has x ray vision, this might be in the envelope: http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...

message 49: by Sinda (new)

Sinda Quietus (superwholockedtrekacrossthestars) | 192 comments "Hello Kuri, nice to meet you." Sinda said. "However what is the deal with these black dots? They're still appearing all over the place." She took a few steps away from the table everyone was, and also away from the highest cluster of dots, which happened to be directly around the table.

message 50: by Jessica, sie sind das essen und wir sind die JAGER (last edited Jun 22, 2013 05:18PM) (new)

Christine: I saw dots like these when our ship passed the TARDIS once.

« previous 1