David Levithan Fan Page discussion

Your Favorite Levithan Novel?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by LadyDisdain (last edited Jun 11, 2013 11:11PM) (new)

LadyDisdain | 6 comments What's your favorite of his novels? Whether they're books he wrote on his own or collaborations. It's a definitely a difficult choice - it'd be soo hard to pick. But I guess, at this very moment in time it would be "How They Met and Other Stories". For me, the stories in it reflect the different ways that he can write. But I haven't read all of his - it's just my favorite from what I have read.

What's yours?

message 2: by Maite (new)

Maite (cinamonngirl) | 3 comments It's really hard to choose but I think my favorite is The Realm Of Posiblility, that book is so well written and the characters are so real that I cant help but loving it

message 3: by Emme (new)

Emme Mine is either Boy Meets Boys, How They Met, Love Is The Higher Law or 2 Boys Kissing. I can't choose

message 4: by Ammy (new)

Ammy Veith | 1 comments I loved Every Day, Every You Every Me, and Will Grayson Will Grayson. Of those, my favorite was Every Day.

message 5: by Emme (new)

Emme or those ^

message 6: by Sky (new)

Sky Postell (wtrlsbn) | 3 comments Will Grayson, Will Grayson is easily my favorite book of his. A collaboration between two great authors AND it's gay? Sign me up!

message 7: by Tanaiya (new)

Tanaiya Goodall (PastelYaoi) | 4 comments It's way too hard to choose, I worship David Levithan and all his amazing books. They are all something to be reveled at and they are so inspirational to me while I'm trying to start in the writing industry so early. And he himself is just so absolute un-worldy and opulent, I would die if I even got the chance to THINK about breathing the same air as him, let alone meet him.

message 8: by Tanaiya (new)

Tanaiya Goodall (PastelYaoi) | 4 comments Sky wrote: "Will Grayson, Will Grayson is easily my favorite book of his. A collaboration between two great authors AND it's gay? Sign me up!" That is one of his greatest books, and usually one of the first people read. And I love how you told why it's your favorite book lol!