Fall of Night (The Morganville Vampires, #14) Fall of Night discussion

Morganville Webseries!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Racquel Kechagias It is finally happening! Morganville is coming to the screen! Some people have seen this and some haven't so I decided to post the link here.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2...

Let's all get together to back Rachel Caine up and raise the funds to the goal and beyond so we can have plenty of episodes!

message 2: by Mairead (last edited Jun 13, 2013 02:50AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mairead Even if we reach the 75,000 goal, we need to keep giving because the more money raised the better the episodes will be

♥*♥* The Jokers HarleyQuinn ♥*♥* O..............MY..............GOD!!!!!!!! So excited i hope it gets done :) donating now :)

Megan OHMYGOODNESS!!! Someone actually donated 5,ooo dollars already! Wow. This is extremely exciting. Wish I were rich right about now!

Nicole I'm so excited to it on the screen. Can't wait!

Esra I really want this to happen
I loved the ending by the way

welcome to Morganville you'll never want to leave.....
mwuhahahaha *evil laughter*

Brittany Well I am now a backer of the web series, I pledged 35 dollars. I am seriously hoping this series goes through cuz I thing it will be awesome to see something I have been reading for years come to life! We are at like 31,934 dollars, and we have 15 DAYS to come up with 43,000 to reach the 75,000 goal. I can only hope others see this and too pledge a little something to have this wonderful series come to life.

Lilac This is so cool! I hope we make the 75,000! :)

Megan We made it! Rachel Caine posted it earlier today :D

Brittany WOOP WOOP! I just saw! Excited!

Racquel Kechagias We made it!! And there were VAMPIRE BUNNY SLIPPERS!!!! *cue fangirl squeal*