Daylighters (The Morganville Vampires, #15) Daylighters question

Morganville Webseries
Racquel Kechagias Racquel Jun 11, 2013 10:42PM
It is finally happening! Morganville is coming to the screen! Some people have seen this and some haven't so I decided to post the link here.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2...

Let's all get together to back Rachel Caine up and raise the funds to the goal and beyond so we can have plenty of episodes!

Already donated all that I could (unfortunately I make minimum wage so...)
Guys Guys GUYS. Pleeeeaaaasssee donate!!
Any amount will help, we just need to build the hype. So make sure you go check out the fundraiser and DONATE so that we can see this series brought to life on the screen.

On a second note, assuming that this actually does happen who would you like to see cast?

I personally would like to see unknowns for the roles (I mean come on let's remember our budget here.) I personally would love love LOVE to audition for Claire. I've been acting for almost 3 years, speciallizing in film, and I just happen to live in DFW.
Hey, it could happen........ Right?

Anywho-- Seriously people. DONATE.

I can't personally donate, I'm too young.
But, I'm not even sure I want to see a web series.
I mean, sure, I would LOVE to see Morganville come to life so I could actually drool over Myrnin properly.
But, why not make a proper TV series? I know there's the money side of things, but why not just wait until you can fund all the money needed for a TV series?

10 minute episodes?
You have GOT to be kidding me?!?!

Alycia Kuyoth The kickstarter ended all the way back in July, so I'm not sure that anyone else can even donate anyway.
And as far as the TV show goes- it really does
...more
Oct 24, 2013 06:21AM