Die for Me (Revenants, #1) Die for Me discussion

Similar books to this series?!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Shivani So I really like this whole revenant thing. It's sort of a change from the typical vampire, angel, fairy, werewolf, etc. books we've all been accustomed to. It's a change, a good change I must say. Does anyone know of any other books or series' similar to this?

message 2: by Amy (new) - rated it 3 stars

Amy Anew (The Archers of Avalon #1) by Chelsea Fine - I LOVED this series more!! I think you would also. Let me know if you read them what you think!!

Claudia the Night Owl Not really all that similar but still awesome try: Storm (Elemental, #1) by Brigid Kemmerer or Firelight (Firelight, #1) by Sophie Jordan or mayhaps Nevermore (Nevermore, #1) by Kelly Creagh

message 4: by Amy (new) - rated it 3 stars

Amy I have all 3 of those on my list! :)

Armida Yeah these books are great!!
Also strarcrossed by Josephine Angelini, and Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck are great!! ;)

reeba There's another novel i love.obsidian..it was amazing too.
the following book is on vampires. The starting is of a girl who is a half vampire and she kills other vampires for revenge. i only read the first book but don't worry, you will not be disappointed. halfway to the grave

message 8: by Madalyn (last edited Jun 19, 2013 08:01AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Madalyn Amy wrote: "Anew (The Archers of Avalon #1) by Chelsea Fine - I LOVED this series more!! I think you would also. Let me know if you read them what you think!!"

I loved them! I couldn't stop reading!