YA & NA Romance ♥ discussion

Challenges! > Suggestions for Challenges

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brianna♥, The Queen Bri (new)

Brianna♥ (briannaforrest) | 964 comments Mod
We've started some new challenges, but need some more ideas! :) All ideas are welcome!

Paulina (The Little Book Pixie) (victoriayork) How about quarterly challenges, or a color challenge.

message 3: by Brianna♥, The Queen Bri (new)

What kind of quarterly challenge are you thinking of?

Any for color challenge, do you mean that the covers of the books have to be a certain color? So would we all have to find a book with the same color cover? Or would we all get different colors that we had to find books for? Or we have to find a book for each color of the rainbow? What are you thinking for that? :) I think it sounds fun though!

Paulina (The Little Book Pixie) (victoriayork) Well the color challenge could be reading books with covers of a certain color all pink covers for example. The quarterly challenge could be 10 books that fit certain requirements.

message 5: by Brianna♥, The Queen Bri (new)

Ok I will see if I can get something set up soon here for the color challenge.

Did you have have some ideas for the quarterly challenge? What do you think for requirements? :) I'm open to ideas!

message 6: by Trisha (new)

Trisha I love the Color challenge

will we be getting a new color?? :D

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Oxford (sarahloxford) | 1260 comments Sorry Trisha! There's one posted now. I couldn't think of any colours we hadn't done at first but have gone for SILVER - I think that'll be quite tricky though!

message 8: by Trisha (new)

Trisha yay! thank you!!

lol! it is tricky! I had to dig a little
let me know if my book cover is okay :D

message 9: by Brandi (new)

Brandi (bgreen14) | 12 comments Challenge idea:
Locations... choose a different location each month. For example one month could be France and the book would have to take place in France or the author is from France.

Just an idea :-)

message 10: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Oxford (sarahloxford) | 1260 comments Hi Brandi, I think that's a great idea! We could add that to the regular challenges like the alphabet and colour challenges.

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Oxford (sarahloxford) | 1260 comments I actually wanted to run it by you guys two long term ideas I had for 2014.

We have months of completed colour and alphabet challenges so I thought if we collated all the books people chose in the challenges we could do a 'full alphabet' challenge and a 'rainbow' challenge. Participants would have to choose from the books listed and try to get the whole alphabet and/or whole rainbow.

What do you think?

We'd keep doing the regular colour and alphabet challenges though, they're great :)

message 12: by Trisha (new)

Trisha Sarah, I love your idea! To pick from our huge pile of colors and alphabets! So fun!!

:D Yes, I would love to keep doing the color and alphabet challenges. they are really fun and one of my favorite challenges

message 13: by Chris (new)

Chris | 176 comments I like the idea of long term alphabet and rainbow challenges!! :)