Supernatural City RP discussion

Role Play Areas > Nico's Bowling

Comments Showing 1-50 of 65 (65 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This bowling alley has 10 lanes. It also has a front desk where you get your bowling shoes, a concession stand, and a corner with arcade games. (If you have played GTA4, you would get the reference.)

message 2: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

Broken Arrow | 73 comments Mod
Cheryl and Matthew walked in,Cheryl still holding his hand.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Matthew stumbled along the way. "Hey, slow down. What is this place.?" He looked up an amused expression on his face.

message 4: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

"Umm..a bowling area?" She said. "Come on!" She went to the desk to ask for bowling shoes.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Haven't been here before." Matthew then followed Cheryl. "This feels weird. . ." He mutters. He wasn't used to places that looks clean or new.

message 6: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

"Number 37,please" she said to the guy behind the desk. "And you?" She asked Matt."what size of shoes do you wear?" ((That's how we measure the shoe size in EUROPE .))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Matthew was staring at the other people bowling. He then heard Cheryl talk to him, "Oh, yeah. It's 41." He told.

((I had to Google search this. . .I don't know, I'm not smart :P.))

message 8: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

((Haha ok))

The guy gave them the shoes.Cheryl let go of Matt's hand,sat at a chair,took off her red all star shoes and wore the bowling shoes.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Matthew was staring at Cheryl. He wasn't used to people asking what his shoe sizes were, normally the guy from the counter would have given him a random shoe and they would cast a spell on it to make it the right size for them but seeing this wasn't the magical world he was used to, he had a bit of a struggle. He then remove his black shoes and put on the bowling shoes. "How do you do bowling? Was it?" He asked.

message 10: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

She took a green ball in her hands and said "you release one of these balls trying to knock over the pins over there" she said pointing at the pins.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"So, you throw it?" Matthew picked up one of the bowling balls. "It seems too heavy to be thrown." He frowned as he looked at it.

message 12: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

"Yeah,umm..there are lighter and heavier balls.mm..take this"she said giving him a purple one.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"So, you throw it in the air. How does that work?" Matthews question was silly but he did have an excuse on why it was.

message 14: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

"Take this as an example" she said and threw the ball hitting four pins and knocking the three of them out.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"So, you have to knock all of them?" Matthew raise his eyebrows, he thought for a moment on how stupid this was since he could easily knock all of the pins at once with magic but seeing as he did want to learn how to play it, he didn't. "Alright, alright. So you roll them towards there?"

message 16: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

"Yes"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"So, it's my turn now." Matthew walked towards the lane and rolled the ball, he admit it was kind of stupid given the strategy but he was able to knock out two pins, he felt satisfied with that.

message 18: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

"Good!"! She threw a pink ball,since it was her turn ,and knocked over one of them this time .

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Is this all? Seems a bit boring." Matthew held the purple ball close to his chest. "I don't get how you're suppose to get fun in this." He raised his eyebrows as he inspected the ball closer.

message 20: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

"It's not that boring"she said with a grin.

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 14, 2013 09:48AM) (new)

"Well, it seems like it." Matthew gave a mischievous grin. "I don't get it why you people enjoy things like these." He mockingly said.

message 22: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

"And what do you find interesting?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, old classic stuff. Like jokes, pranks, tricks. . ." He could name a lot of thins that he found interesting though he knew he couldn't since his whole cover would be blown about being a Wizard. "How about you? Anything else?"

message 24: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

"Well,i do like dancing,reading and..kissing" she was teasing him about the last thing,even though it was actually true,but she wanted to see his reaction and after she said it,she winked at him.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Matthew had a confused look on his face. Kissing? Wait, is she flirting with me? No, that's impossible. Everybody hates me back at the Wizarding school, well almost. He had an argument inside his mind but then he finally snapped back into reality. "So, what kind of books do you read?" He asks, as if ignoring the last one she said.

message 26: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

"Umm...whatever i find interesting"she answered.he didn't say anything about the kissing thing.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"So, you mostly just pick anything off the shelves," Matthew grins, but then curiosity got the bet of him. "Oh, and what do you mean exactly by 'Kissing'"? He then made air quotation marks with his hands.

message 28: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

"What i could possibly mean?kissing!you don't know what that means?"she teased him.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know what it means. What I meant was: What do you mean by it. If you get my point." Matthew rolled his eyes and grins at her.

message 30: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

She laughed "forget what i said!"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Raised his eyebrows again. "What? The bit about you said you like 'kissing'." Matthew laughs. "For a tiny girl, you're kind of cute." He then realized what he had said and quickly clouded it up. "Forget what I said too. What do you do during your spare time?" He asks, changing the subject.

message 32: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

"I read,sometimes write songs or something...and i'm not tiny!"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, you are." Matthew smirks. "Is there really nothing else to do? It's quite boring here if you ask me."

message 34: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

"Where do you wanna go then, smartass?"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know. . ." Matthew would have said 'Hey! Let's have a duel.' but seeing as Cheryl may not know about the Supernaturals, he was quite afraid to say it. "Hey, do you believe in Supernaturals?" He asked, amusement in his voice. "Just a random question."

message 36: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

"Actually,yeah..i do.i have read so many books about supernatural creatures and stuff that have made me believe in their existence"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"You do, eh?" Matthew raised one of his eyebrows. "But, only in books? Have you seen a Supernatural before?" He asks, trying to sound as if she needs to prove that they exist to him first.

message 38: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

"Umm...no"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"But do you know what they look like?" Matthews asks, rubbing his hands together as if some sort of mad scientist that needs more research.

message 40: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

"Umm.. I guess so...?"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Then, what do they look like?" Matthew asks again, right now he was asking a lot of questions towards Cheryl.

message 42: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

"Umm..there's not only one kind of species"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know." Matthew dropped his hands and looked at Cheryl with interest. "How about Wizards and Witches. Do you think they're real?" He asks, raising one of his eyebrows.

message 44: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

"Yeah, and after the little trick you did with the cards, i've started to believe that maybe you are one of them" she said raising an eyebrow, too.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Glad you got the idea." Matthew smirks. "I'd hate to explain everything to you. And if you're wondering why I'm okay with you knowing about it, it's because I'm sort of sick and tired." He admitted as he stared blankly at a wall.

message 46: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

"So...you are a wizard?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Geez, how slow are you?" Matthew said with a hiss. "Idiot." He muttered lowly under his breathe with a growl. "You're a Wizard, Matthew. They say." He smirks for a bit but it quickly vanished

message 48: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

"You are stupid" she said and turned around so that he would look at her back.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Just how childish can you get?" He chuckled as he teased her and turned around, seeing Cheryl turning her back away from him. He rolled his eyes with a grunt.

message 50: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

"you are the one acting like a child here" she said as she turned around "I like jokes, pranks and tricks" she said in a mocking tone, repeating his earlier words.

« previous 1