One x One discussion

Dead Roleplays > Katelyn and Paola :-)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 151 (151 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

HEY

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi! So do you have any ideas?

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) Mmm...do you like fantasy? Or sci fi? Maybe we could do a realistic one, but I think sci fi or fantasy is cooler :D What do you think?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll do anything!!! But i'm not too into vampires or werewolves. That's pretty much all though :D

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) Yeah, me neither...so...fantasy? :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay :D what type of fantasy, Though? XD sorry... hehe I act like a very dumb blonde lol.

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) Hehe I'm new at this onexone thing :S What about...mmm I don't know :P It's late, what if we chat tomorrow? :D

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure, go to bed missy!!! :P tty tomorrow :D

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) See ya tomorrow!! Well, not see you, but...well you know!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN XD

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

:?

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) So...what will it be about? :D

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm not sure.... have any ideas ?

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) I still think we should do something with adventure...either science fiction or fantasy :) Do you know how this one x one thing works exactly, I really feel stupid for asking this, but I don't want to get things wrong...

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, okay! :-)
Well, it's pretty much the same as a group role play. We can decide how detailed to be, and we make our own charries and then we just pretty much start. That's all you have to know :)

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) Oh, that's great :) So, let's choose: fantasy, sci-fi, or what do you think?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe... fantasy? I don't really care.

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) Oh...fantasy then. Let's start with the charries, we're taking way to long at this, don't you think?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah XD how detailed??? And... what's the general setting?

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) I think it could be sort of medieval, and with a lot of magic, kind of middle ages but with elves and dwarves and dragons :D

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Ooo that sounds awesome!!! But... if I'm not too good at it I'm really sorry. I'll try!!! I don't know much of the... history I guess. And is this going to have romance? If so... would you rather be girl?

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) Yeah, don't worry, we'll make the history as we go along :) I wouldn't mind being girl, romance would be cool

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

OK and OK :-)
I mean if you don't want to be the girl, I could ;P
But really I don't mind being the guy. I'll make my charrie now!!!

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) Ok, could we have more than one character? So we have two couples...I don't know :)

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure!!! Doubles. So we each have a boy and a girl? :-)

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) Yeah! Let's both do our charries :D

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) We haven't done the charries :((, are you sure you want to still do fantasy? We could do something realistic...Or realistic with a supernatural touch... :-D

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

NO SORRY!!! I've been meaning too make them >.< But I've been grounded and then I FORGOT :O Let's make them.

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) Ok, so what's the story about then?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I have no idea XD

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) Don't worry!!! :-D I should've made them sooner

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) Haha XD Let's choose first genre. We had said fantasy...but we could do something more realistic...but with a supernatural touch...like people with powers, or something like that :-)

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah we could do that :D I really don't mind though, as long as we keep the plot going. hmmmmm I kinda like starting out a RP with the plot more or less planned out... I mean... just the beginning of it. Idk.

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) Yeah, me too, that way we can develop the plot ourselves, as we go roleplaying...so, maybe it's a small town, and there are some who have strange powers...like invisibility, telekinesis, blah, blah, blah...and...?

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

OKAY SMALL TOWN :D XD That sounds... refreshing, or something lolz.
So sure! Their parents get freaked out, and maybe... REJECT ME ON THIS ONE PLEASE But for my charrie that's a girl ur guy and her could already be pretty close? Idc tho. And hsould the doubles be connected or two dif places?

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) So...maybe they freaked out or the guys hid their powers, and there were people hunting for them ^-^ What do you think?
Yeah, I mean, maybe your girl and my boy could be...childhood friends or something like that...and my girl and your boy could have something like a love-hate relationship?
Oh, and can we have more charries? Like the people hunting them and their parents and that stuff? ^_^

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

YEAH okay I like this :D
That sounds great!!! I love both <3
Yeah, of course! I usually develop some anyways in most of my RP's.

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) All right, I'll post my charries asap! :D

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) Oh, how old are they going to be?

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

brb

Hmmm sixteen, around there? 19 oldest? 15 youngest? or 14 I guess...

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) All right, is 16 okay then? :-)

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

And yeah! probably my favorite age to RP :D
I'll probably do my charries bit by bit when I have time and keep updating it btw cuz I'm kinda busy.

message 44: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 02, 2013 08:07AM) (new)

Name: Sarah

Last name: Carson

Age 16

Appearance:

She is not very tall, standing only at 5'4.
Sarah is petite, but she still manages to have a very womanly figure. But, she tends to hide it. Not very well though, but enough that she doesn't attract any more attention then needed, to her body at least.

She doesn't wear too much make-up; only eye liner and mascara, and the occasional lip gloss.

Ability: Density control

Relationship Status:

She is in an off/on relationship... Yeah,the guy she's going out with is a complete jerk. All she needs is some will-power to finally break up with the asshole. He's pressured her before, well, many many times. He doesn't really care for her unfortunately. Only himself and his social statues, being with a beautiful girl with an um... beautiful body.

Personality:

Sarah is a girl full of life.
She and her friends are lively, sometimes loud girls. But she isn't in the wrong crowd of friends for the most part. She doesn't do drugs, smoke-- anything.
Sarah is a sweet caring girl. She loves children, and she loves helping someone, anyone.
Sarah is pretty smart. She gets A's, B's... and she doesn't like anything lower.
She is really just a ball of ENERGY! She's funny too.
Sarah tries her best not to judge people. She's not one to make fun of nerds, or anyone.
But she definitely isn't perfect. Despite how happy she seems... she's been depressed in her life. She gets over it every time, but at one point, she had a very bad eating disorder, which she has only told to two friends that she really trusts, at this point.

History:
Sarah didn't have anything... well, special or... different about her when she was younger, that's for sure. The funny thing is, when she was younger, instead of imagining herself as the princess that needed help, she imagined herself as the wizard.
Yes, the wizard, with magical powers and such.
Sort of ironic, yeah?
But anyways... she discovered her ability to control her and other people's density when she got very mad one time, just two years ago. Thank goodness she was outside.
She'd had a fight with her older brother, who was becoming more and more of an alcoholic. She despised his no-good friends and she could never get the smell of his beer-breath out of her mind.
She'd stormed outside when she'd come home to find a huge, out-of-control party at her house while her parents were out of town.
Sarah had gone straight to her brother and demanded him to end it, she threatened him too, but he blackmailed her. He told her matter-of-a-factly that he'd tell everyone she knew Sarah's biggest secret.
So Sarah had no choice really.
She was in a rage though, and she'd begun sinking, just in the slightest when her anger was at the highest peak.
From then on she'd learned how to control it, slowly. No one found out.

Besides that, she grew up in Boston, until she was ten. Then she moved to California, in a smaller town because of her dad's business. She met many friends there.

Family:
Her mom, Sadie.
Sarah's dad
Both Age 47; high school sweethearts.
Her older brother Tony. Age 18, a senior in high school
Her eldest sister who is in college

Like and dislikes!

Sarah absolutely cannot stand guys that think they're so much better than everyone else.
But, somehow, she is still dating her boyfriend...
yeah, she really think he cares about her.
But anyways, that goes for girls, too.
But Sarah really likes children and pets.

Part-time job (optional):
Sarah is a nanny regularly during the summer, and babysits often during the school year. But she also works at the library, which is a kind of secret of hers--she loves to read.

message 45: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 02, 2013 08:33AM) (new)

Name: Jake

Last Name: Luther

Born in the same ol' town he lives in now; Forest Hill.

Appearance:

Jake is a very handsome man. He's quite tall, and muscular, but not overly so. He's not usually considered... a hottie at school, but cute for sure.
But girls still love him, usually!

He likes wearing hats. A lot. As in, not sports hats. He doesn't really care, though. He comes off as a more artsy type of guy. Which is another reason why he's not considered that hot, or sexy. His sense of style is different than most of the other jocks. But, he's unique. He's Jake.

Ability: Time manipulation

Relationship Status: Single and ready to mingle

Strengths/Weaknesses: Sometimes, it might look like Jake thinks too highly of himself. During gym class, for example, if he gets a group of girls that don't seem capable of winning, he might get frustrated during the game. As if he could have won the game if he'd just had a few better team members. But really that's only his mask to fit in with the other boys. That AREN'T nerds.
He'll also pick a fight with a guy OR a girl pretty easily, with his temper.
But, that aside, he IS very good at singing, and lacrosse. He's okay at most sports, but only okay.

Personality: Jake is a typical boy. He acts how he's supposed to. Well, for that matter, he's a typical high-schooler. He has so much more to him that he doesn't show very much, unless with a close friend. He has his group of friends, yes. One is emo/goth, one is a girl devoted completely and only to photography, and there's a gay guy that is kinda of a class clown and well... a lot of other people too. They're actually not at the bottom of the (social) "chain". They're in the middle.
Jake can be kind and caring, but only if he really does care about you. He can come across as emotionless sometimes, because he tries to hide it.

History:
He was bullied as a child, when he kinda did his own thing. That was sweet innocent Jake. Now he knows better.
So, in reality, he really doesn't think he's better than anyone.

But on with that.
He discovered his talent at a very young age, only six. Jake went to the zoo with his mom. It was kind of a special day for him, because usually his mom was pretty much too busy for him. So he was going to make the most of his time. He was kind of paranoid that day. He wanted everything to be perfect, absolutely perfect, so he'd have a good memory of this.
His mom bought him ice cream, and he was contently licking it, but then it plopped right on the ground. Being a six year old, he started crying, and almost threw a point.
His mom would have bought him a new one, but she had just left to go to the ladies' room to feed Jake's baby sister. Jake wasn't worried about that; he was use to being alone. But he was really mad that he didn't have ice cream anymore.
And then, it just kind of... happened!
Only he realized that he went back in time five minutes.

He can't go back much more than that to this day; he's not a time traveler.

Family:
His mom Kim, who is 36 only.
His younger sister Ella- 11
Jake's younger brother Henry-10
Henry's twin sister-10
and finally the newest member who is six months old.

Jake has never had a father in his life.

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) Don't worry! Sorry for getting this so late, my internet sucks :(

Name
First Name: Cassie
Last Name: Holmes

Date of birth April 12
Place of birth Sacramento, CA

Sexuality: Straight
Crush/Relationship: None...yet

Hometown: Forest Hill, CA (I just made that up :P)

Appearance:

Personality: Cassie is a lively girl. Always smiling and willing to help others, she's quite known in her neighborhood. She is really smart and confident, not afraid of what others think. She's usually a pacifist, all against physical aggression, but when she's mad, and it's very difficult to get on her bad side, she can say things she would probably regret later. She usually hangs out with the smart people, though she doesn't mind being on her own.

History: She was born in Sacramento, as the second child of the Holmes family. Her older brother Ian is a year older than her, and she gets along with him perfectly. When she was ten, her parents died in a car crash and they were both taken to live with their uncle and aunt, who have a girl Cassie's age and a boy a year younger. She never got along well with her cousin Emily, but she had a blast with her brother Josh. Her aunt is almost always in a cafe with her friends, not caring much about her children and more about her image in the society. Her uncle is always working, and when he gets home he just sits down to watch sports, ignoring everyone who talks to him. She discovered her talent when her brother and her were moving, and Ian freaked out, but helped her and kept the secret.

Family:
Mark Holmes. Father (Deceased)
Jennifer Holmes. Mother (Deceased)
Ian Holmes. Brother. 17 (view spoiler)
Richard Holmes. Uncle (Father's brother)
Lily Holmes. Aunt
Emily Holmes. Cousin. 16
Josh Holmes. Cousin. 15

Ability: Telekinesis

Likes/Dislikes: Cassie loves to help others, and loves a good laugh. Her hobbies include photography, gardening, playing the guitar and playing hockey. She loves raspberries and is allergic to chocolate, though she loves it. She hates people who think they're better than others, selfish ones, and spoilsports.

Strengths/Weaknesses: She has learned to control her power, and now can be quick at moving any kind of object, though she can't push people yet. She's good at hockey, but sucks at any other sport. She always seems to find a good angle for her photographs, and prefers taking photos of nature than people.

-------------------------------------------------

Name
First Name: Jared
Last Name: Drew

Date of birth October 17
Place of birth Forest Hill, CA

Sexuality: Straight
Crush/Relationship: None...yet

Hometown: Forest Hill, CA

Appearance:

Personality: Jared is an outgoing guy, friendly and sociable. You could say he's a jock, but he's not like any jock. Sure, he's great at football, basketball and volleyball, but he is kind to everyone, standing up for the bullied. He's quite popular with the girls, but isn't interested in most of them, because they don't know him, though he's charming with all of them. Jared hates school, and wishes he could quit, but knows he needs it. Jared is a perfectionist, and always striving towards his goals, sometimes being too stubborn to achieve them.

History: Jared was born as the second child of Hank and Tracy Drew. His brother was always bothering him, making him look second best in everything he did. He always found it hard to stand out, as his brother was the best son. His father was very proud and was really happy when he went to study medicine. He hasn't told Jared directly, but it's obvious he would Jared to do the same, when what he really wants is to play sports, or that's what he thinks. His mother has always been very comprehensive, and loves her children all the same. He gets along great with her and his sister, but almost never with his father and brother. Jared found out about his ability one time when he was really mad with his brother. They were camping, and he kissed a girl Jared liked. Twelve year old Jared set fire to the nearest trees, but nobody really suspected it was him. Nobody knows about his power and he would like to keep it that way.

Family:
Hank Drew. Father
Tracy Drew. Mother
Sam Drew. Brother. 18 (view spoiler)
Katie Drew. Sister. 14 (view spoiler)

Ability: Fire control

Likes/Dislikes: He hates rainy days, and is really happy when it's sunny. He hates pizza and candy, but loves soda, chips and fish sticks. He loves playing sports, being excellent at most of them, though he isn't brilliant at school. He would like to choose his path, and hates to be told what to do.

Strengths/Weaknesses: When he's mad, his power can get out of control, but usually is calm, trying to repress it. Even though he's great at sports, he's an awful swimmer. He has great social skills, though he can get speechless when something impresses him. He can make a lot of people pay attention to him because of his appearance.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll be on again later today!!! See ya!! And are all of our charries gonnainteract?

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) Ok, see ya!!! :-) Well, maybe in separate ways is better, or we could just rp at the same time but make them be in different places. As you wish! ^-^

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I just think... well never mind lolz I'd prefer them not to really know each other:)

I'll keep workin on my charries now.

« previous 1 3 4