An Advanced Victorian Steampunk Roleplay discussion

London Outskirts > The Train Tracks

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh, The Supreme Overload (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) | 0 comments ((RP with approved characters ONLY.))

message 2: by Zac, The Faithful Servant (new)

Zac | 2683 comments Ali walked out of town, wanting some time alone to cherish his recent lessons with Azalea. He came across a system of train tracks. He walked out inbetween two lines and stood.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Faith had spent the day shopping and working. So boring. She needed fun, some pizzazz, some blood. She was bored, bored equaled, cranky, cranky equalled blood lust and blood lust led to...(nothing audiences should ever know). She had lost her brother after ordering him to get her some of those little pastries that has tiny bits of fruit in them. She liked trains, especially when humans were aboard, it was like a giant buffet on wheels. She remembered asking her father about getting her own train, but he hadn't bothered to reply. So while she was here she might as well pick a train out to her taste, so train watching seemed like a good idea. She sat by the tracks, closer than was recommended, waiting.

message 4: by Zac, The Faithful Servant (new)

Zac | 2683 comments Ali noticed a woman sitting near the tracks. He walked nearer to get a closer look. She was awfully close to the tracks. He quickly lowered his vision into the magical world and checked her aura. He had learned in London to not always trust a woman on her own. Her aura looked off from what he expected, he was intrigued.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Faith sat idly by as she waited as patiently as she could for a train to come by and when one didn't come by as quickly as she wanted her patience ran out, but was only save by the sudden prickle in the air. She smiled inwardly and glanced over at the approaching footsteps, slowly taking in the stinger before her. She gave a sweet smile and stood, batting her eye lashes innocently. "Oh pardon me sir, am I not supposed to be here?" She asked with a bright smile. "Apologies, I just thought I'd take my mind off of things by watching trains, I find the sound calming." She told him, her cheeks tinted with colour.

message 6: by Zac, The Faithful Servant (new)

Zac | 2683 comments Ali nodded. The woman seemed normal, but something didn't seem right. "Yes, I came here to listen to the trains and think as well." He smiled a the woman in front of him.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Faith tilted her head to the side in an almost broken sort of manner. "Oh well you should join me then. I thought you might be a conductor or some such authoritative figure." She smiled, waving her thoughts away. "This seems to be the best spot, other than sitting on the actual tracks." She giggled, daintily clearing her throat out of embarrassment. "You know I haven't seen you around before. My name is Faith, and you are?" She asked, holding out her hand in the usual gesture of greeting.

message 8: by Zac, The Faithful Servant (new)

Zac | 2683 comments Ali took her hand, his very warm in hers, "Ali Marawan at your service." He smiled at her brightly, his eyes shinning with his inner fire.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Faith's eyes glinted in the moon light as she observed the poor fellow. She started to crush his fingers in her grip, keeping that sweet smile on her face. "Good then Ali, you can serve me up a grand old time." She giggled, her eyes flashing with blood lust. "You know you seem like a sweet fellow, it's a shame I'm going to have to break you, but you bore me and I can't stand being bored." She smiled, digging her nails into his palm. "If only you had, had the common sense to leave me at peace."

message 10: by Zac, The Faithful Servant (new)

Zac | 2683 comments Ali looked down at his hand, annoyed at her grip. She wanted to not be bored? He'd give her a little something to chew on. He began pouring heat into his hand and smiled as it began to grow red hot and smoulder in her grasp. "Mind if I smoke?"

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Faith grinned something feral, her eyes narrowing. "No I don't mind at all, I'll join you in fact." She smirked, her on hand flaring to life with a few licks of flame. She grazed her tongue over her canines at the taste of fun in her path. Mage. It has been a while since she had played with one of those. Her free hand flew out as she grabbed his neck, her nails digging in, bringing him close. "Run little rabbit while you still can." She purred in his ear.

message 12: by Zac, The Faithful Servant (new)

Zac | 2683 comments Ali's eyes gleamed. He enjoyed the tickle of her flames on his hands. "Oh I'll be running." Ali's form turned to flame singeing her eyebrows and he floated back from her fingertips a few feet away, his form solidified.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Faith cackled, loving how he hadn't twigged yet. Her brows healed along with everything else. She blew out her hand, disappearing in a puff of smoke before reappearing behind him. She draped her arms around his shoulders. "Not fast enough dear Ali." She purred, grazing her teeth along his neck a low growl tumbling from her lips. She just pierced his skin enough for one drop of blood to emerge, licking it away, leaning back enough to stare up at him. "Electric." She sighed dreamily.

message 14: by Zac, The Faithful Servant (new)

Zac | 2683 comments "Oh honey, watch where that blood goes, it's got a bit of a fire in it." He smiled and turned to watch her reaction to his blood which was like molten flame due to his entire being being made of living flame.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Faith giggled sweetly. "You aren't very bright sweet heart, you see if you haven't twigged now..." She murmured, trailing off, her eyes went wide as she clutched at her stomach, stumbling away, groaning in pain as she fell to her knees. "Make it stop!" She gasped, clawing at her clothes like she was being burned from the inside out. Her stomach started to glow as if a fire was brewing. She relaxed and started to laugh like a maniac. "Oh dear the look on your face." She giggled, her whole being started to light up until she was on fire. "Oops." She said a beastly light in her eyes. "It looks like you got me." She chuckled, flashing in front of him. "Don't mind me if I have a little snack." She grinned showing of her pearly whites.

message 16: by Zac, The Faithful Servant (new)

Zac | 2683 comments Ooh she's good. Ali thought to himself. He floated slowly off the ground contemplating his next move. "You certainly are powerful, what are you?"

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) She watched him with mild interest. "Really, my dear man, if my clues weren't enough then you must be a very dull Mage... unless you aren't the type of Mage I am thinking of." She said now more intrigued. "Why don't you take a wild guess." She chuckled. "Lets see now..." She took a step towards him. "Blood, plus fangs would add up to what?" She asked, her eyes flashing a ruby red, her blood lust growing. She could use mind control but where would the fun in that be, it would ruin the whole game. And she loved her games and so far he was the most fun she had, had in a decade.

message 18: by Zac, The Faithful Servant (new)

Zac | 2683 comments "Well, if we were back in my own country I'd say you where a ghula. But you are far to powerful for that and as we are in Europe, and if my knowledge of lore is up to date, I would guess you were part of the breed of Vampires am I correct?" Ali readied a spell behind his back.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Faith chuckled. "We have a winning answer ladies and gentleman give the boy a prize!" She cheered, smirking. "You know I'm surprised you didn't guess sooner, but Djinn's aren't very bright when stuck in the same old time rift." She raised a brow. "Trying to find a spell to throw at me are you?" She mused, cocking her head to the side in interest. "Please do give me your best shot, let's see what happens, I do love a good surprise." She murmured, standing still, patiently waiting for the muster of power he'd throw at her. "Come on!" She told him. "I'm not getting any younger."

message 20: by Zac, The Faithful Servant (new)

Zac | 2683 comments Ali snarled, slightly stung by her insult. He created a ball of lightning and held it crackling between his fingertips. He mustered his strength and hurled it at the Vampire aiming for her chest. The lightning shot from his fingertips, crackling and zapping towards he chest and striking directly on the heart.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Faith grinned maliciously as she watched his face twist in anger. Such a beautiful sight! She watch lazily as he hurled the lightening at her, letting it hit her. She convulsed slightly, breathing out a puff of smoke. "Mmm spicy." She murmured, brushing the charred magical residue off of herself. "Have you got any other amusing tricks up your sleeve?" She asked with a smile. "Yes? No? Ok I'll be generous and let you have one more free shot." She told him. "Come on. Anything you like. Hit me." Her eyes alight with excitement at the next pain inducing element him might throw at her.

message 22: by Zac, The Faithful Servant (new)

Zac | 2683 comments Ali frowned at her, confused at how little his magic affected her. He was old, thousands of years, he had spent much of his life studying magic, yet he couldn't find the right spell. He racked his brain, searching deep for a powerful spell. Suddenly an old one surfaced in his mind, he smiled at the irony of it and raised his hands, lowering himself to the ground. He spoke, "blóðsuga". A red stream of smoke blossomed from his fingers wrapping around the woman in front of him. The Leech spell began sucking energy from the woman and transferring it to Ali.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Faith was amused by the thought that crossed his face, so sweet and adorable. She couldn't wait to break him open. She looked down at the smoke and sighed in an almost euphoric manner. "Ooo you do know how just to please a women." She giggled. "My mother used to use that ability when she got very upset with my father, now I know why it always ended up with a happy day out for all of us." She sighed, disappearing into smoke out of the hold of the red smoke and next to him, resting her chin on his shoulder as she stared up at him with puppy dog eyes. "Are you trying to seduce me Mr. Ali?" She purred.

message 24: by Zac, The Faithful Servant (new)

Zac | 2683 comments Ali gritted his teeth, disappointed. "Sorry Miss Faith, I'm taken already." He too vaporised and reappeared a few feet in front of her.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Faith pouted. "Oh boo, so disappointing." She murmured, shrugging. "Oh well I'll just have to settle for breaking you instead." She told him, materialising a few knives that floated in the air, sending them straight for his chest.

message 26: by Zac, The Faithful Servant (new)

Zac | 2683 comments Ali quickly turned his chest to flame, melting the blades as they passed through the heat. He smirked at Faith. "If only she were here, she would've certainly laughed at that attempt." His torso returned to the state of flesh.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Faith grinned brightly at the sight she saw. "Oops I forgot to mention the ones behind you." She told him, pretending to look guilty for her forgetfulness. "You know I'd love to meet her then I can break you both together in a unison of screams. Wouldn't that be romantic?" She asked.

message 28: by Zac, The Faithful Servant (new)

Zac | 2683 comments Ali fell to the ground, the knives grazing his hair as they passed. "You couldn't break her, she's a nymph, Azalea is her name." He smiled, drawing strength from her name. He dematerialised and appeared behind Faith. He lit his hand and grabbed her around the throat.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Faith grumbled as he ducked, dematerialising the knives. She smirked and turned in his grip. She turned into smoke and slithered up his arm and around his body before materialising beside him. "Now didn't we already go through this." She chuckled, materialising snakes over his limbs and body. "Careful they bite."

message 30: by Zac, The Faithful Servant (new)

Zac | 2683 comments Ali laughed. "Snakes? I come from the desert. Snakes are nothing to me. He turned into a pillar of smoke and floated through Faith, getting some smoke in her lungs and materialised behind her. He summoned several large scorpions and had them scuttle towards her legs as he blew flames into her hair.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Faith sighed at his little trick, turning into a shimmering smoke image of herself. She materialised spikes under his feet. She picked one of the scorpions up and bit its tail off. "Hmm not the same bite as the white plain ones." She huffed, stomping the rest out. She materialised some spears. 5 to his left, 5 to his right, 5 in front and back. "You seem a little boxed in there."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

(( what about above?))

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) (( SHHH! It is a surprise ))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

(( ooh * raised eyebrow*))

message 35: by Zac, The Faithful Servant (new)

Zac | 2683 comments ((PSSSST! I noticed ^_^. I always feel sorry for my character when I shove them into a fight))
Ali floated up into the air and smiled. "Almost boxed, I must say, you're quite good." He launched his own weapons at her, summoning two bronze sickle-swords at her,

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Faith nibbled on her lower lip as she watched him. His weapons went right through her smoke form as she pointed above him, keeping the spikes below. "Forgot to mention again." She told him. "Silly little me." She smiled, materialising some knives behind her secretly.

message 37: by Zac, The Faithful Servant (new)

Zac | 2683 comments Ali floated higher, determined to draw her out, and find a weakness. He readied another spell and scowled down at her.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Faith smiled as the spikes above him shot down towards him and the ones below shot up to him. "Oh no no no no. After those last tries you don't think I'm going to let you try another pitiful attempt do you?" She asked, jumping up onto a materialised pillar. "How would you like to die? If you could choose?" She wondered.

message 39: by Zac, The Faithful Servant (new)

Zac | 2683 comments Ali threw up a magical barrier protecting himself from the spikes. "Well if I had to choose, I'd pick being trampled by a pink elephant wearing a tutu and dancing to Bach's minuet in G." Ali joked, looking up at Faith and smiling.

message 40: by Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (last edited Oct 14, 2013 06:31PM) (new)

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Faith smirked and materialised a pink elephant wearing a tutu and a an orchestra playing Bach. "Well would you look at that. Your wish came true!" She clapped her hands and the elephant stampeded towards him, the floor no longer a hinderance as it began running on air. "A very nice way to die indeed." She hummed to the music.

message 41: by Zac, The Faithful Servant (new)

Zac | 2683 comments Ali laughed and vaporised into a cloud of smoke. He floated out of the box of spikes and floated in a cloud around Faith's head drawing the elephant towards her.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Faith laughed at his feeble attempts at sabotage to her elegant plans. "Oh stupid djinn." She smiled, watching as the elephant came towards her and went right through her, but the elephant used it's trunk to grab Ali's smoke, it's eyes turning red as it opened it's mouth to reveal razor sharp iron teeth, practically breathing fire and ice.

message 43: by Zac, The Faithful Servant (new)

Zac | 2683 comments Ali passed through the trunk of the elephant and mounted the elephant's head. He pulled out his Khopesh and stabbed down through the elephant's brain, then flipped back through the air landing on a pillar of his own.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Her elephant just rematerialised a new brain and skin, spinning to stamped Ali again, shooting fire out of its trunk and breathing ice out its mouth, roaring in anger. Faith smiled. "Nice moves, but you really should think before attacking, it's not good to just go for it head first, you never know what might happen." She smiled.

message 45: by Zac, The Faithful Servant (new)

Zac | 2683 comments Ali summoned a huge black snake that had fangs of lightning and left a trail of hot barren sand behind it. It writhed through the air towards the large elephant and started biting the legs and then flashing out of reach. "So a battle of monsters then Miss Faith?"

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Faith materialised behind Ali. "Wrong." She purred in his ear, the elephant disappearing along with her pillar. She sank her teeth into his neck whilst the knives shed materialised behind her back, shot through her and into him. "Mmm you taste like liquid gold." She murmured against him. "Oh the things I could do to you my sweet Ali."

message 47: by Zac, The Faithful Servant (new)

Zac | 2683 comments Ali gasped and fell to the ground. He writhed and crumbled into a pile if sand. The giant form of the snake started laughing and dissolved, appearing as Ali. "I'm sorry for the trickery Miss Faith, but you seem to have missed me again!" He turned and plummeted down to the tracks, alighting on the edge of one.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Faith grinned with some hidden darkness, loving the game of tag. She loved cat and mouse but tag was just as fun. She shot down four iron pipes with gems on the end, surrounding him in a square. The gems lit up and threw up a cage of energy, trapping him like a djinn should be. She landed delicately next to the pipes. "Now we all know you are not getting out of this one." She smirked, uping the energy. It began to absorb his form and magic. She was going to keep him as a loyal pet. Her eyes flashed a hypnotic red, catching his eyes. She began forcing his mind to do as she wanted, suggesting, moulding. But by the time she gotten a quarter of the way through the process she felt an electrical energy. Her excitement came to a dead pan stop and her eyes darkened with annoyance. "What now?" She grumbled as her brother appeared next to her. "We have to go. You've caused too much unwanted attention." He told her. "But I'm having fun!" She snapped, her brother keeping calm. "Yes well you've been summoned." He told her in a bored tone. She huffed, rolling her eyes. She swiped her magic away letting Ali go. "Well this was fun, we should play again some time." She gave a bitter grin before disappearing. Her brother looked Ali over, giving a nod. "Good evening." He muttered, disappearing as well.

message 49: by Zac, The Faithful Servant (new)

Zac | 2683 comments Ali shuddered, but he made a show of it to no one, trying to regain his composure. "Mages." He huffed. He straightened his robes, changed himself into a hawk, and flew off into the sky, away from the scene.

***END OF SCENE***