Divergence discussion

Welcome! > What's your fear landscape?

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hari (new)

Hari ~Brekker-Maresh~ (up_in_the_clouds_xx) What are you most afraid of?
For me it's spiders, bad grades, losing,

message 2: by Hari (new)

Hari ~Brekker-Maresh~ (up_in_the_clouds_xx) And a bunch of other things I don't wanna get into

message 3: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 91 comments Cockroaches, kidnapping, the dark, being alone... I could go on and on I'm not like Tobias or Tris

message 4: by Hari (new)

Hari ~Brekker-Maresh~ (up_in_the_clouds_xx) Ya same here... I'm probably scared of things I don't even know about. But I can pretty much keep calm in front of things I'm scared of

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 12, 2013 01:52PM) (new)

Well, I have a phobia of fire so that's my worst fear. I'm even afraid of getting close to a lit candle and I guess the old classic lightning too is what I'm afraid of.

message 6: by Hari (new)

Hari ~Brekker-Maresh~ (up_in_the_clouds_xx) Oh ya... That too... I seriously cannot light a candle with matches

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) Don't laugh at my only one fear since it seems really odd, which my one fear was written in Divergent. I didn't know it could be a fear, but the book basically confirmed that it was. My only fear is intimacy, just like Tris, which causes me to have trust issues with guys. I'm 18 and I just got my first boyfriend a month and a half ago, but I took more than a year before I answered him.

message 8: by Hari (new)

Hari ~Brekker-Maresh~ (up_in_the_clouds_xx) I think we all fear/will fear/have feared about intimacy...

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I actually distance myself away from fire as far as possible just in case, since I'm pretty clumsy and all.

message 10: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 91 comments Not too scared of fire, maybe a fear of burning to death because that's pretty intense! I think I might also have a fear of intimacy.

message 11: by Crowleaf, Watch the Movie! (new)

Crowleaf | 394 comments Mod
I'm more scared of the creepy stuff.. Bugs, snakes, mice. Not really much else that's easy to realize.

message 12: by Hari (new)

Hari ~Brekker-Maresh~ (up_in_the_clouds_xx) Totally understandable. I am scared of spiders, big bugs, and roaches

message 13: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 91 comments Cockroaches are the worst. Whenever I see one I just scream and cower. Very very scary creatures!

message 14: by Tabitha (new)

Tabitha Voisich (tabbykait) I cant stand small spaces! I need to breath..

Having small little bugs crawl all over me...ughh eww

message 15: by Iraqi (new)

Iraqi (iraqiangel7) | 2 comments I am a Claustrophobic, acrophobic, and I can't stand goodbyes :(

message 16: by Violet (new)

Violet | 2 comments bugs, hights, falling, and going blind...........

message 17: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Muellner | 3 comments Um...being alone. And I guess not being able to control stuff, but that's about it. Idk I can't think of anything else. I'm not exactly "afraid" of anything other than that. Im not afraid of snakes or spiders or anything like that (i grew up in the desert so im used to them)
Guess I'm strange but I already knew that

message 18: by Hari (new)

Hari ~Brekker-Maresh~ (up_in_the_clouds_xx) I completely forgot about my fear of losing a friend

message 19: by Vitor Henrique (new)

Vitor Henrique Machado (face2face) | 2 comments I fear not knowing what is happening to myself, I mean, not understanding my own life.

message 20: by T.J. (new)

T.J. | 34 comments Drowning, being in situations i cant control, spiders, the unknown.

message 21: by T.J. (new)

T.J. | 34 comments Drowning, being in situations i cant control, spiders, the unknown.

message 22: by T.J. (new)

T.J. | 34 comments Drowning, being in situations i cant control, spiders, the unknown, heights.

message 23: by Rinasa1234 (new)

Rinasa1234 | 73 comments Bugs or crawly things in general, dying by the hands of like a murderer or serial killer or something like that, failing in life as in not getting a good job when I'm older or not doing well/getting into a good college.

message 24: by Hari (new)

Hari ~Brekker-Maresh~ (up_in_the_clouds_xx) Ah the fear of failure *shudders*

message 25: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 91 comments For me it's more of if I fail I'm afraid of losing my pride in the process

message 26: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (mhsg) | 4 comments Heights, but not because if being up so high but the probability of falling. So, I guess its really the fear of falling.

message 27: by Mina (new)

Mina (minatheshadowhunter) | 6 comments Most bugs, seeing the people i love die, bad grades D:, Drowning