Elementa's Academy for Gifted Pupils discussion

~~Town~~ > Graveyard.

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by 14smithteen16 (new)

14smithteen16 ((YAY!))

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) ((lol, didn't see that till now. You can put some pics up if you want, i've been on my phone tthe whole time so I can't))

Laney leads Smith to the graveyard, feeling more peaceful with no noise.

message 4: by 14smithteen16 (last edited Jun 12, 2013 01:23PM) (new)

14smithteen16 Jacob Smith's cloak rustled in the breeze. He sat down next to one of the headstones, and was quiet for several minutes. "So, have you ever drank blood? You must have, to remain this youthful." ((Got to go))

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Laney sits down a few headstones away from him, "I do drink blood, but never directly from a human."

((bye))

message 6: by 14smithteen16 (new)

14smithteen16 ((Back!))
"Where do you get it, a blood bank?" He gestured in the air, attempting to make conversation.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "Sometimes." Laney replies

message 8: by 14smithteen16 (new)

14smithteen16 "Ah." He paused. Suddenly he was serious again. "In all your years, have you ever spoken to him? Satan, I mean?"

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "Not that I know of, but i've met a few people I was suspicious of."

message 10: by 14smithteen16 (new)

14smithteen16 "You know I have. He's definitely not a pleasant fellow." Smith still had no idea how he would get the rights to his soul back. He hoped he could find the answer at this school.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "With as many and different people as there are at this school, you should be able to find someone to help." Lacey comments

message 12: by 14smithteen16 (new)

14smithteen16 "Who could possibly hold power over Satan, and also be willing to help the likes of me?" Smith knew angels wouldn't, as he didn't intend to use his necromantic powers for anything good. He sighed, and looked at the mound of dirt next to him, beneath the gravestone. "Perhaps he knows."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "They don't have to have power over him, just know how to trick him, or make him owe you. Or both."

message 14: by 14smithteen16 (new)

14smithteen16 "That's the same thing as power. I haven't found a way to do that yet. Any suggestions?"

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "Take something dear to him and say you'll only give it back when he gives your soul back?"

message 16: by 14smithteen16 (new)

14smithteen16 "What could he possibly care about?" Smith stood up, brushed himself off, and looked around. "What time is it?" he asked, looking at the sky.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "I have no idea what he could care about." Laney also looks up at the sky. "Nearly morning. I need to get inside." she stands up.

message 18: by 14smithteen16 (new)

14smithteen16 "Ah, I see." He looked around again. "I suppose I should get going as well. This outfit is rather more suited for the school. I don't believe I would be appreciated walking around a graveyard in such demonic clothing. I'll head back to my dorm." Smith left.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Laney chuckles and leaves as well.