EDGE v.s PUP (An advanced roleplay) discussion

Forest > Meadow

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

[image error]

message 2: by ~Jaybear-Shay~ (new)

~Jaybear-Shay~ Alison laid in the cool tall grass and watched as the clouds passed her. She closed her eyes and breathed in deeply

message 3: by ~Jaybear-Shay~ (new)

~Jaybear-Shay~ alison got up and walked to the work building

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

After Nathan received the phone call he headed towards the meadow and found the PUP. He silently followed her.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Nathan followed the PUP's every step, making sure to follow close behind but not to close

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Nathan could hear her footsteps and followed them swiftly, and began chasing her

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Nathan soon ran out of breath. The girl was invisible so he was probably just wasting his time. He reached for his water bottle that wasnt there, "Crap." he muttered. It must've fallen while he was running. He leaned against a tree and slid down the back, out of breath and dehydrated.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Nathan sighed, trying to relax and catch his breath but the dehydration caught him into a sudden deep sleep.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Nathan stayed asleep, unaware of anything and everything that was happening. After about half an hour he woke and found himself chained to a piece of cement, "What the? Hello?" he said just loud enough for it to echo

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who are you? Why am I here? Where am I?" he asked when he saw her. She was a PUP, he was positive about that but why would she keep him captive?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Nathan struggled and felt te dryness of his tongue, "Well could I at least get some water, before I die?" he asked. He sighed and looked around, he was unfamiliar with the place.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Nathan drank the water, like there was no tomorrow, until she pulled te bottle from him. "You know the rest of my EDGE members will know I'm missing and can come and find me." he said, trying to get her to let him go

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"No but you are dangerous, and can easily take over the human race!" he said confidently, "You have the powers to!" Nathan sighed

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Let's talk it out then." he said trying to get comfortable, "If I to you I had a solution to remove every ounce of power I. You, would you take it? Why or eh not?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"What do you plan to do with your powers?" he asked.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Nathan sighed, "What else is there that I need to know about you " he asked a little sternly

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Nathan heard his phone ring but didn't see it, "Can I get that?" he asked her

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Nathan groaned, "Aren't you just a sweet heart!?" he said with a sarcastic smile.

Justin walked through the trees and accidentally snapped a branch under his foot.

Nathan chuckled, "I told you they would find me!"

message 19: by ~Jaybear-Shay~ (new)

~Jaybear-Shay~ Alison cussed under her breath as a big snake passed her. " Well isnt this nice" She breathed in then she smiled at Nathan.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((let's wait for kaitlyn then continue to roleplay...))

message 21: by ~Jaybear-Shay~ (new)

~Jaybear-Shay~ Alison looked at Justin then at Nathan. " Who's ready for a little fun?" She smiled pulling out her knife.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Bathing groaned, good luck finding her, I chased her down as long as I could and I ended up breathless and dehydrated, and passed out. This is where I woke." he said with a sigh looking at the thick ropes around his wrists.

Justin saw her footprints in the grass and followed them, one at a time.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Justin heard a noise and knew she had flown away. He sighed an walke back to Nathan and Alison, "She's gone..... Long gone...."

message 24: by Emma (new)

Emma Carina was in a wolf form. She stopped when she saw the EDGE and growled lightly. She turned away and followed the PUPs scent.

message 25: by ~Jaybear-Shay~ (new)

~Jaybear-Shay~ Alison went and cut the ropes and helped Nathan up. "You alright here" She smiled giving him some water." Well do you want us to do..." She said placing her hands on her hips

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Nathan chugged the water then handed Alison the empty bottle, "Well I need a new phone, and a new tracking device." he shrugged, "So back to the work building...?"

Jason chuckled and whispered to Alison, "The rumors are true!!"

message 27: by ~Jaybear-Shay~ (new)

~Jaybear-Shay~ she punched jason again,alison smiled then rolled her eyes playfully. " What do i look like a recycle bin" She teased handing the bottle to Jason now. " I guess your the new waterboy" She teased she liked them both but Nathan was a workaholic and Jason knew how to get her happy...but she doesn't know who to trust

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Nathan chuckled, "What's this? A new work-mance?" he chuckled, he kinda liked Alison but thought that she and Jason might make a cute couple.

Jason laughed, "No, this ones got another one she's lookin at" he pointed toAlison and chuckled

message 29: by ~Jaybear-Shay~ (new)

~Jaybear-Shay~ She folded her arms. " Ha,suree" She said sarcastically. She liked both of them but didn't know what to think..." So should we head back?" She asked

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Nathan nodded, "Come on, lovebirds!" he chuckled and walked to his car.

Jason rolled his eyes and lead Allison to the car.

message 31: by ~Jaybear-Shay~ (new)

~Jaybear-Shay~ Alison glanced at Jason and smiled to herself. It was kinda weird when they followed Nathan with her car back to the work building. " So that was weird in any way huh" She said to Jason during the car ride.

message 32: by ~Jaybear-Shay~ (new)

~Jaybear-Shay~ *can you reply to the message i sent you?*

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"So I see it is true!" Jason chuckled as they drove, "You do like him, don't you?" he glanced at her

Nathan looked in the rear view mirror and saw them talking. He felt a little jealous but didn't let it get to him.

message 34: by ~Jaybear-Shay~ (new)

~Jaybear-Shay~ "Well yea i like him, but i need to focus on my job" She said getting off the subject she looked at Nathan's car and saw him looking at her she blushed and looked out hte window.

*??*

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((just wait!!! XD))

Jason nodded, "Understandable."

message 36: by ~Jaybear-Shay~ (new)

~Jaybear-Shay~ *sorry*
Alison kept looking out the window and watched the trees pass as they drove back to the building. She didnt want to talk about love anymore not today.