An Advanced Victorian Steampunk Roleplay discussion

London Outskirts > Forests/Woods

Comments Showing 1-50 of 439 (439 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh, The Supreme Overload (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) | 0 comments ((RP with approved characters ONLY.))

message 2: by Ji Mei , The Meticulous Secretary (last edited Jun 11, 2013 06:38PM) (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 6855 comments Azalea stepped lightly, slipping past trees and bushes. Her movements were smooth and she carried a basket of herbs and potions with her.

message 3: by Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (last edited Jun 12, 2013 02:50PM) (new)

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Faith was in the woods looking for some unsuspecting woodsman or animal, something to do to occupy her time. She caught a whiff of a juicy smelling human, smiling at the fun she anticipated having. "If you go out in the woods today you're in for a big surprise, if you go out in the woods today you better go in disguise. If you go out in the woods today you better not go alone..." She sang, going after the sweet and bitter scent. She spotted the girl not meters away from her and smirked, before she pretended to have been running from someone, running up to the girl. "Excuse me...I need help... someone's following me..." She huffed, pretending to be exhausted.

message 4: by Ji Mei , The Meticulous Secretary (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 6855 comments Exasperated, Azalea straightened up from the herb she was going to pick. She pasted a smile on her face to cover her irritation. "You want me to help? I honestly don't know what I could do. I'm just picking...flowers," she replied.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Faith bent to try and 'calm' herself, steadying her breath. "Please, I don't know if I lost him and I'm scared he might keep following me and..." She took a breath. "You are the first person I've found so I was hoping you could possibly walk me home." She told her. "Please." She begged, giving her puppy dog eyes. Even if the girl didn't oblige she was still going to have her torturous fun.

message 6: by Ji Mei , The Meticulous Secretary (last edited Jun 27, 2013 01:42PM) (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 6855 comments Raising an eyebrow, Azalea tilted her head. "I don't hear anyone coming. Perhaps you out ran the fool chasing you," she suggested, before bending down and plucking a leaf off an angel's trumpet.

((Sorry, gtg for a bit))

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) (( kk ))

Faith stood to her full height. "Oh I'm sorry did I say I was being chased, no, no my bad, in fact you are the one being chased." She told her, snatching the leaf from the girls fingers, before crushing it with ease. "Run, run, run as fast as you can, to feast on the little ginger bread man." She hummed, staring at the girl. "Didn't you hear me girl? I said run!" She told her with a wicked grin.

message 8: by Ji Mei , The Meticulous Secretary (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 6855 comments Confused and absolutely miffed, Azalea turned around and fled. Running through the trees, she wondered what was wrong with the young lady. She just wanted to make her poisons in peace. What was wrong with that? Sighing, she glanced back to see if she was still being followed.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Faith smirked as she watched the girls feeble attempts at running for her pathetic life, already tasting the screams, the blood, the breaking...ah such fun. She flew after her appearing in front of her not three feet away. "Not fast enough deary." She chuckled, her eyes glowing the hue of blood. She appeared face to face with the girl, catching her by the neck and lifting like she was a doll. "Your pulse is exquisite." She purred. "Will you scream for me?" She giggled, loving the way the girls eyes bugged out.

message 10: by Ji Mei , The Meticulous Secretary (last edited Jun 27, 2013 01:43PM) (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 6855 comments Azalea frowned. "You can't possibly be a pathetic human," she said, more to herself. Her eyes flared up in anger. "And you think I'm one of them?"

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Faith chuckled, shaking her head. "Yes I do, because you are nothing but a mere toy, something I can break faster than you can blink and it is a shame really, because I was hoping you'd last longer than the others, but I caught you and you're barely fighting, do you honestly thinking talking to me will do you any good?" She smiled, digging her nails into the girls throat. "Well alright, I will give you one shot at giving me your best and then Ill break you." She told her, leaning in close. "Then I'll suck out your soul and eat you for a snack to wet my appetite." She whispered in her ear, dropping the girl to the ground. "Go on, I dare you to defeat me."

message 12: by Ji Mei , The Meticulous Secretary (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 6855 comments She landed on her feet and righted herself calmly. Her face was even despite the nail marks on her neck and the bruising beginning to occur. She picked up her fallen basket of poisons and herbs. "Defeat you? Why would I want to do that? I suppose it would ruin your entertainment if I did," Azalea replied, tilting her head.

message 13: by Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (last edited Jun 12, 2013 07:15PM) (new)

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Faith smirked, folding her arms in amusement. "On the contrary, I like to play with my food. If you don't play you die deary. Don't you understand the concept of your impending doom. If you don't fight and you don't play then ill drain you while you scream for mercy wishing 10 different ways that could have potentially saved your sorry soul for fighting. 10 seconds to decide. Fight or die wishing?"

message 14: by Ji Mei , The Meticulous Secretary (last edited Jun 27, 2013 01:43PM) (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 6855 comments She stared at the young lady in front of her, then laughed. When her breaths regulated, she said through gasps, "You think I keep my soul with me?"

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Faith's eyes flashed a sweet red. "No ill keep your soul and break it between my fingers like a bug once I'm done. Your soul is weak and feeble, your blood however will do me just fine for now." She told her, grabbing her arm and yanking her close, squeezing the girls arm until she heard a satisfying crack. "Oops." She giggled. "I think I broke your arm. Never mind you won't need it anymore." She smirked.

message 16: by Ji Mei , The Meticulous Secretary (last edited Oct 27, 2013 04:44PM) (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 6855 comments Azalea laughed some more, another crack coming from her arm as she briefly shifted to her original form and back. "My soul isn't with me, silly," she hissed, spitting into her face. She rolled her shoulder and her arm cracked again, this time the bone knitting back together. "I need that arm or else I can't play with my poisons," she added.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Faith raised a brow in surprise. "Ah, so you are not human, interesting, it's been a long time since I had a real fight." She chuckled, slamming the girl into the ground as she knelt over her. "Then I guess you won't mind if I break you nice and slowly until you do beg for your soul back. I wonder if I pulled your insides out how pretty they would look around your neck."

message 18: by Ji Mei , The Meticulous Secretary (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 6855 comments "Oh, my intenstines should be quite wonderful. I make sure they're healthy," Azalea said with a nod, unfazed. "But my soul isn't here like I keep on saying. I don't have it with me. I would like my soul to be taken, but alas, it's in the Underworld."

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Faith smirked. "Who said I wanted your soul in the first place? No I don't want your soul, in fact that's just a bonus, I just want your body, because without a body, there can be no soul." She smiled. "No in fact all I want is what is inside your body." She chuckled, licking her lips. She pressed her nails into the girls stomach. "Shall we test what your insides would look like outside?" She giggled, pressing harder till her nails pierced the skin.

message 20: by Ji Mei , The Meticulous Secretary (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 6855 comments Azalea's appearance flickered again, only this time she became a shadow for a brief instant. Glaring up at the young woman, she almost called on her mistress, Hecate. Irritated, annoyed, she said in a less cheerful tone, "Can you please stop doing that? I don't like loosing control over my appearance and I almost ran away for a second. And I would so hate to be a coward and disappear so quickly."

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Faith chuckled darkly. "Who said I'm going to let you run now?" She asked, pressing her fingers in deeper, pinning the girl firmly with her telekinesis. "I do hate the cowards." She murmured, sighing heavily as she pressed her fingers in deeper, half way in. "But your not a coward per say." She smirked.

message 22: by Ji Mei , The Meticulous Secretary (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 6855 comments Azalea raised an eyebrow. She stared at her with such a bland expression as if she was bored. "Honestly, you don't t seem to get anything I say. Should I speak more plainly? But then what's all the fun with the mystery gone?" she sighed. "When I said run, I didn't mean literally run using my legs. I only use them for the sake of elegance."

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Faith rolled her eyes, pulling her fingers out and licking one. "60 or so years, nice...maybe after 60 more years you'll taste better." She murmured. "Not as sweet as I thought." She told her. "No but you don't seem to understand that I can potentially keep you here if I wanted." She told her. "All it would take is a little infiltration." She smiled. "But where is the fun in that-" She growled, feeling her brother near by. "Oh come on! Let me have some fun!" She protested, talking to the air it would appear. "Sour grapes." She grumbled, hopping off the girl. "Next time sweet demon, unfortunately our play time must end. Hopefully by then you will have matured." She smiled, waving a good bye before disappearing into a puff of smoke.

message 24: by Ji Mei , The Meticulous Secretary (last edited Jun 27, 2013 01:49PM) (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 6855 comments Raising a brow, Azalea climbed back to her feet, sweeping away the dirt that clung to her clothes. "What a troublesome and annoying whatever-she-is," she grumbled under her breath. Turning around, she called out to the air, "Thank you for stopping her, if you're still here."

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Eric had made his sister go ahead of him so she didn't cause anymore trouble. Don't think I did it for you. He thought to her before cutting off the link and following after his sister.

message 26: by Ji Mei , The Meticulous Secretary (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 6855 comments Azalea frowned and pouted. "I have to keep up appearances," she muttered. Again, she picked up her basket, ignoring her wounds. She shook her head, sighing. Some people just are animals. They never enjoy a lovely banter, she thought as she melted into the shadows, heading home.

message 27: by Ji Mei , The Meticulous Secretary (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 6855 comments *END OF SCENE*

message 28: by Ji Mei , The Meticulous Secretary (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 6855 comments Joeri followed Vivian, noticing how the sun glinted off her hair. As they rode, he saw little critters move around and even a deer leaped off. The breeze was light, but enough to cool, and there was the scent of greenness in the air.

message 29: by Raina-J. (new)

Raina-J. Confrey (jesfrey) | 6450 comments Smiling into the wind, she leaned lower over Dulcinea's neck and urged the mare to go faster. They were tearing through the fields towards the forest, and though there was a break in the low stone wall Vivian could not resist the challenge.

She squeezed her legs, coaxing the mare up and over the stone wall in a graceful fluid arc. They landed seamlessly, Vivian's delighted laughter drifting back on the wind to Joeri.

message 30: by Ji Mei , The Meticulous Secretary (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 6855 comments Not wanting to let her beat him, Joeri urged Samson on. As they flew over the wall, he let out a whoop and raised up his hat. Then they landed and raced after Vivian. "I can't let you win so easily," he yelled, smiling.

message 31: by Raina-J. (new)

Raina-J. Confrey (jesfrey) | 6450 comments She looked over her shoulder at him briefly, laughing. Urging Dulcinea to go as fast as she could through the trees, Vivian guided the mare over the riding paths. They went farther from the Mansion to the far reaches of the Northby estate, and finally jumped the last stone wall and into no man's territory.

Riding down to a small stream and crashing through it, Vivian turned Dulcinea around once they were up on the other bank, searching the trees for Joeri.

message 32: by Ji Mei , The Meticulous Secretary (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 6855 comments ((I almost thought of doing something terrible to him. Maybe I still should... But not right now. ))

He burst out of the trees, then raced down the hill. Not pausing, he urged Samson even faster, creating a giant splash in their wake and drenching his clothes. Emerging on the other bank, Joeri pulled up next to Vivian with a smile. "Easy, breezy," he said, slightly breathless.

message 33: by Raina-J. (new)

Raina-J. Confrey (jesfrey) | 6450 comments ((Doooooooon't!!!))

Some of her most untameable curls had escaped from the simple twist that Bridget had done earlier, and now Vivian sat astride Dulcinea, her face alight with joy and looking every bit as lively as her name suggested she ought to be. She reached across the distance between them with her real hand.

"Show off," Vivian teased, pushing his dampened hair away from his face.

message 34: by Ji Mei , The Meticulous Secretary (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 6855 comments ((Ah, it would be something small like breaking his leg or something.))

Joeri pulled in innocent face. "What? I don't know what you mean?" His blue eyes were bright, full of laughter, and tiny drops fell from his forehead.

message 35: by Raina-J. (new)

Raina-J. Confrey (jesfrey) | 6450 comments ((You call that "something small"?! Gaaaah!))

Vivian laughed and leaned across the distance between them, her hand caressing his brow. She came in close enough to kiss him, then teasingly pulled away.

"Come on, then," she said, gathering up the reins again and turning Dulcinea back around. "I want to show you something."

message 36: by Ji Mei , The Meticulous Secretary (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 6855 comments ((Yep. ^_^' Hehe. Poor Joeri has to watch out for my plots.))

Curious, he raised a brow. "Sure. Lead on," Joeri said, guiding Samson around to walk more calmly across the stream.

message 37: by Raina-J. (new)

Raina-J. Confrey (jesfrey) | 6450 comments She led him through the woods for about twenty minutes until they broke through the trees and rode into a small clearing.

"There."

Vivian pointed towards the far end of the clearing to the stone ruins of an old house.

"When I was little, whenever I visited here I used to accompany Geoff," she said. "He taught my brothers how to ride, and I naturally had to come along with them - Father's rules, of course."

As they neared, she added, "Geoff used to let us run wild here as he sketched the trees and plants and animals. It's...it's a very special place to me." Her voice caught in her throat a bit and she cleared it. "I'm so glad I can share this with you."

((This is it:))
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

message 38: by Ji Mei , The Meticulous Secretary (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 6855 comments ((Oops! Didn't see this.))

Coming to a stop next to her, his eyes took in the greenery with the soft moss and feathery leaves surrounding it. "It is magical," Joeri said softly. "It feels as if we've traveled to another land."

message 39: by Raina-J. (new)

Raina-J. Confrey (jesfrey) | 6450 comments ((lol No problem))

She dismounted and let Dulcinea stand, knowing the mare would stay put even if spooked. Not waiting for Joeri to catch up, she ran towards the ruins, pulling off the gold clasp holding her hair away from her face and casting it aside.

Vivian hurried up the steps of the house and crossed its crumbling threshold. Breathless, she stopped in the middle of the main room, gazing up all around her, lost in memories.

message 40: by Ji Mei , The Meticulous Secretary (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 6855 comments Joeri followed more slowly, sliding from Samson's saddle. He took his time, running his hand along the wall, feeling the old life in the stones. "Anne would love this," he whispered. Heading up the stairs, he walked in behind Vivian, though he didn't enter the main room. Instead he leaned against the entrance, watching her, not wanting to interfere.

message 41: by Raina-J. (new)

Raina-J. Confrey (jesfrey) | 6450 comments After a long moment of private reverie, Vivian looked over to the entrance and saw Joeri watching her. She became meek again, suddenly sheepish at her outburst of childishness.

message 42: by Ji Mei , The Meticulous Secretary (last edited Oct 01, 2013 10:48PM) (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 6855 comments His hair had finally dried, but it was messy and out of place. His blue eyes looked brighter in contrast with the green surrounding them. All of this, along with the boyish grin on his face, gave a glimpse of how Joeri might have looked as a young boy. "Must be adventurous to come here," he commented.

message 43: by Raina-J. (new)

Raina-J. Confrey (jesfrey) | 6450 comments "The boys used to roughhouse and fence in here," Vivian told him. "I would play around the steps and outside, to be nearer to Geoff."

She moved to perch on the sil of an empty window and leaned against the cool stones, gazing off across the clearing. "This is the first time I've been back since I began to live at the Mansion," Vivian told him.

message 44: by Ji Mei , The Meticulous Secretary (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 6855 comments He listened quietly, glad to hear the drops of her history. It made her light up in a more innocent way, he thought. "Quite a long time to be parted. I'm glad you showed me this place. It is so peaceful."

message 45: by Raina-J. (new)

Raina-J. Confrey (jesfrey) | 6450 comments She looked over at him and smiled. "It gives me enough peace to be able to think," she said frankly, before turning to look out across the clearing again.

message 46: by Ji Mei , The Meticulous Secretary (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 6855 comments Joeri walked up and hugged her from behind. "Perhaps it makes me think too much," he said softly.

message 47: by Raina-J. (new)

Raina-J. Confrey (jesfrey) | 6450 comments Vivian leaned back against him, clasping his forearms with her hands. "What are you thinking about, then?"

message 48: by Ji Mei , The Meticulous Secretary (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 6855 comments "I'm just thinking about my family, about my duty to Queen and country, about every moment I spend with you makes me fall even deeper in love," Joeri said, looking out over the clearing. There was a distant twitter from a songbird and the leaves rustled with a breeze.

message 49: by Raina-J. (last edited Jun 18, 2013 11:02PM) (new)

Raina-J. Confrey (jesfrey) | 6450 comments Vivian turned a bit in his arms so that she could nestle her cheek against his chest with her back still against him. She didn't say anything for a long time - she was lost in thought, wondering what on earth she had ever done in her lifetime of secrets and betrayals to deserve someone so wonderful as him.

message 50: by Ji Mei , The Meticulous Secretary (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 6855 comments Enjoying the dapples of sunlight shining down, Joeri stood there, her warmth comforting. At times like these, time never flowed so fast and yet so slow. It gave the moment a sense of timelessness and he prayed that it would last just a bit longer. Absently, he began to hum the tune of that waltz and he bent his head to kiss the top of her head.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9