Gay/Lesbian/Bi RP discussion

1 on 1's > Zander & Neo

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Zander and Naureen's rp.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ideas?

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 11, 2013 06:25PM) (new)

well what do you wanna do?
gay, lesbian, bi, incest??

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Gay?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

k sure. i think i have an idea.
new guy to an art school. guy #2 is dating someone but befriends the new guy. guy#2 starts liking the new guy so he starts dating him. his boyfriend finds out and... let's just go one with that much and we'll see how it goes.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

That's cool but what about guy two is straight while one is gay? What I meant was that guy 2 has a girlfriend and when he befriends guy 1 he sees that having a male in a love relationship is better than having one with a girl.

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 11, 2013 08:43PM) (new)

sure that sounds good!! which one do you want to be??

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Can I be the one who is new to the art school? :]]

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 12, 2013 08:28PM) (new)

cool with me. do you wanna start by making charries? here's the outline i always use to make mine. you can use your own if you want:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Brief History:
Others: (pets, likes or dislikes, etc.)

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 16, 2013 12:55AM) (new)

here's mine:

Name: Phillip
Appearance:
Personality: funny, nice, friendly, loves to talk and laugh. (that's all i can think of. :) )
Brief History: he wants to be an artist (duh!) and he's been dating Vivian for two years now.
Others: Phillip likes having fun and living his life. he has a pet dog named Marv.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 15, 2013 10:56PM) (new)

Name: Jake
Appearance:
description
Personality: Serious but has a sense of humor
Brief history: Ever since he came out, he has been cautious of dating other guys and for now he still looking.
Others: Has a thing for any sports.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

ok cool. do you wanna start by bringing your character to the school? i'm kinda in the middle of my finals. :P

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake was feeling nervous and at the same time excited as he walked down the halls of his new school. It was the time to make new friends and to keep his secret under the wraps. He looked at the schedule the administrator gave him. He didn't know he bumped into someone until he felt a deep voice say, "Watch where you're going."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((your pic of your character doesn't work...))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((i put up another one.))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Phillip had just dropped off his girlfriend at her class and was heading to his own when he bumped into Jake. "hey, watch where you're goin'." he said as he put a hand on Jake's shoulder to steady him.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake was about to say kiss my ass when he suddenly felt his heart stopped. What he saw stunned him to silence as he saw Phillip. His first crush. "Phillip? Is that you?" he asked even though he knows.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Phillip frowned. "i'm sorry, do i know you?" he asked.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake sighed. Phillip might be his first crush but he kept his distance from him. "Sorry, you may not know me but we went to school together but I was 2 years older than you so you may not know me."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Phillip's eyes widened. "oh wait yeah i do. kind of." he smiled. "weren't you in my art class?"

((gtg))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake smiled and nodded, "Yes I were. You were my idol back then," he said without thought and he mentally cursed himself for coming on too strong.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"oh. um, thanks." he said as his cheeks went a light pink. "so, looks like we meet again, and in another art school."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((hello??))