EDGE v.s PUP (An advanced roleplay) discussion

Forest > Clearing

Comments Showing 1-50 of 131 (131 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Trey looked up at the sky, laying on his blue blanket.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "Why is the world so cruel?" He asked himself. He did everyday. Dad left, Renee's who knows where, and he has to hide his powers to survive. The world blanked to Trey. He took out his journal and started writing.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Finishing his entry, Trey puts down his journal and goes to take out a book. Though, when he noticed a girl stumble into the clearing, he hurriedly put everything in his pack and stood up, ready to defend himself.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Trey stared down at the hand. Relaxing, he shook it. "Sorry. Its instinct." He said embarrassed. "I'm Trey. Trey Parker.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Trey chuckled. "Macy? I never went to Macy's before. Well, it happens when you spend 13 years of your life at home." He sighed.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) It is. But at least Mom knew how to keep me and sis entertained." Said Trey, smiling at the memories.

message 8: by ≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (last edited Jun 29, 2013 03:03PM) (new)

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "Person with Unnatural Powers? Yes I am."

((Have to go off. Grandma says take a break. I can sneak, though))

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Trey heard a soft thud in the distance. "Did you here that? Sounds like a tree fell." He said concerned.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "Well, sorry. I trust people too easily. I guess I'm too kind to distrust anyone." Trey said. "Are you sure that you heard nothing?"

((On till 10:30. Church))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Ian laid on the grass of the clearing, he plucked leaves off of te branches of trees and formed them into pictures using his powers. He relaxed his hand and let the leaves fall slowly to the ground, not noticing Angie behind him

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Using his powers, Ian made the trees seem to dance in place, even though there was no wind. He pulled off all of the buds from the trees and swirlled them around the scene

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Ian soon sensed that he had an audience. He smiled a little and let the flower buds circle the clearing as the trees swayed in unison. Ian relaxed and let the flower buds shower them, "What do you think?" he asked sitting up

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Ian turned around to look at her, "If I put it on the Internet, don't you think EDGE would hunt me down?" he asked with a chuckle, "You're not a part of EDGE are you?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Never thought about that." Ian thought for a moment, "I'm Ian by the way." he added

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well Angie." Ian stood and crossed his arms, "What is your ability?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"So I'm guessing you spying on me was you copying my power?" he chuckled a little keeping his arms crossed

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well if you do have my power, you might want to carry some Excedrine, this ability is all mental!" Ian said letting his hands fall to his sides

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"So what brought you hear? You heard of my little show and came to see a performance?" Ian chuckled a little trying to tease her

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

*what time of day is it?*

Ian tilted his head, "The PUPs have a Villa? How come I didn't know about this?" he chuckled a little but was serious

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

*alright!*

Ian nodded, "I don't really have a home at the moment."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Ian smiled a little, "Is that a problem?" he asked

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Ian's smile grew as he reached for her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze, "Ready for lift off!" he teased

message 27: by AnimalSpirit (new)

AnimalSpirit Bella decided to make a waterfall.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Trey hung his star chart on his wall, impressed. He went back to clearing to paint the landscape.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Trey walked to the clearing with his canvas and paint.

message 30: by AnimalSpirit (new)

AnimalSpirit Bella packed the waterfall with dirt and stones.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) The clearing was a glorious green. He sang lightly as he painted.

message 32: by AnimalSpirit (new)

AnimalSpirit She made a clearing so water could fall there.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Trey heard water. He didn't rememer a river. He went to check it out.

message 34: by AnimalSpirit (new)

AnimalSpirit She waved her had and water fell down,she used her fire powers and heated the water warmly.

message 35: by AnimalSpirit (new)

AnimalSpirit She stepped in the water, and under her clothes were her bikini.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Trey walked further down the clearing. If there was water, he could paint it.

message 37: by AnimalSpirit (new)

AnimalSpirit Bella took her clothes and jumped in with her bikini.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Trey heard a splash. "Hello?"

message 39: by AnimalSpirit (last edited Jul 11, 2013 08:29PM) (new)

AnimalSpirit Bella heard a voice and swam under making a air bubble.

message 40: by AnimalSpirit (new)

AnimalSpirit Bella decided to reply. "Hello who are you?"

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "It's Trey." He replied, remembering the voice. "Bella?"

message 42: by AnimalSpirit (new)

AnimalSpirit "Oh,hey Trey what you doing?"She asked.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "I'm good. Just painting the clearing."

message 44: by AnimalSpirit (new)

AnimalSpirit "Oh ok." She continue swimming.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Trey got out a pad and started to draw the waterfall, amazed.

message 46: by AnimalSpirit (new)

AnimalSpirit Bella swam as she stared at Trey. "Are you drawing?"

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "One of my many passions."

message 48: by AnimalSpirit (new)

AnimalSpirit "OH, I love reading and sports."

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "Sports, huh?" Trey looked up.

message 50: by AnimalSpirit (new)

AnimalSpirit "Yup i had more brothers then sisters so always had to play what they wanted to play." Bella look at him.

« previous 1 3