EDGE v.s PUP (An advanced roleplay) discussion

Forest > Entrance

Comments Showing 1-50 of 168 (168 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 11, 2013 06:17PM) (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Nathan approached the trees with Owen at his side, "Think you friend can sniff them out?"

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma Buddy barked. Owen smiled, "He can try." He then commanded,"Track Buddy" and they were off.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Nathan followed that pair into the forest, they had to catch this PUP... The less there were, the faster the problems they have cause will diminish

message 5: by Emma (new)

Emma ((Rp at villa?))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((sure!))

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments Canter walked into the forest and let out a deep breath. she loved it here she felt like she actually belonged her. she continued to walk veering through trees until she reached a big old looking oak tree and she climbs it and sits on one of the top branches looking out across the forest, a smile lifted her cheeks as she did

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments a strong wind blows across the tree top and it knocks her out of the tree she shrieks as she falls and hits the ground knocking the air from her lungs and her eyes roll back in her head and is unconscious

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) ((Someone should help... Trey to the rescue?))

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments ((i'd appreciate it so she doesn't just lay here...))

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) ((Wait a few minutes))

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments she slowly woke up her head ached and so did her chest 'you idiot! you could have saved yourself! what is wrong with me!?' she thinks to herself she moans in pain as she stands and has to lean against a tree to stand 'gosh i'm stupid!' she thinks to herself

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments "the only thing that could make this better would be if a EDGE show'd up" she says sarcastically trying to find the strength to stand on her own

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

(should Josh just happen to walk by to help her?))

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments (please :) )

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Josh had walked aroun the edge of the trees and saw the entrance ahead. He looked down the entrance to find a girl against a tree, "Oh my gosh! Are you okay?" he asked her, rushing over to help

message 18: by ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ (last edited Jun 29, 2013 08:34PM) (new)

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments "psh.. ok? fine!" she says fearing he could be a EDGE she tried to stand without the trees support and falls against josh 'now your in for it lets trust our luck shall we?' she thinks to herself

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

He held her up, "Hey don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you." he smiled at her, "You don't think I'm a part of EDGE do you?" he asked holding her up.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments "your not?" she asks then says quickly "psh not like it would matter!" trying to sound confident as she was being held by someone who she feared might kill her

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Josh raised and eye brow, "So your human?" he said with a slight chuckle

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments "psh yeah!"she says wincing every move made her body ache 'how far did i fall from?!' she asks herself shocked "so your a EDGE?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"You don't sound too sure." he smiled at her, "No ma'am, I'm human!" he said and scanned her body covered in cuts and scratches, "You need cleaned up. Can you move at all?" he asked thinking some of her limbs may have been dislocated, or even broken.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments "i can stand with help... i have a idea..." she looks a tree limb and moves her finger in a 'come here' motion and then snaps and so does the limb and a makes a makeshift cane with the help of it she can stand but her left leg she can't put any weight on it

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nope, that branc will break too easily!" he said picking her up Ito his arms, "This way you will be comfortable and won't have to hurt yourself anymore! Now where am I taking you?"

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments "umm..." she blushes slightly when he picks her up "honestly i don't know... i'm usually in the woods... rarely at home" she says sheepishly

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

He chuckled, "Well I think it's time you stop hiding in trees!" josh said looking at her with a smile, "Let's take you to the EDGE dorm building to get you cleaned up." he said, testing to see if she really was a human

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments she pushes him away from him rolling out of his arms and the ground around him begins to soften and he starts to sink her eyes glowing yellow

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Woah woah woah! Don't be mad at me! You're the one who lied about being a PUP! That was just a test." he said the ground up to his waist, "I'm sorry!" he repeated several more times. "I promise I would never send you to EDGE or tell anyone of your gift." he said honestly

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments "fine" she says limping over to him and offers a hand helping him out of the ground "sorry i just don't want to risk it" she says apologetically

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments she realized that there would be no way she'd be able to help him out. she wills the earth to push him up and it took a tole on her. she was tired, and in pain

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments "sorry" she says again about to attempt to walk away she tries but when she took a step she collapsed 'must have messed up my leg' she though assuming it by the pain coursing up her leg

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you." Josh said coming back up from the ground. "Here, let me help you." he said wrapping an arm around her to help her stand, "I'm josh by the way."

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments "i'm Canter" she says sheepishly for the first time since her dad died she had felt safe. she felt secure. and that scarred her

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Was that another lie?" he teased helping her as he started heading toward his home.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments 'why do feel like this?!' she thinks in fear 'i shouldn't feel like this!? i don't feel like this!' she though to herself thinking firmly

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments "no it's not" she says smiling

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

He chuckled, "Alright, I'll believe you, but just this once, as long as you promise not to burry me again." josh said with a smile

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments "i make no promises" she laughs she looks up at him and she looks into his eyes and smiles. then bits her lip that being her nervous habit

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled down at her and shook his head, "What am I going to do with you?" he said playfully

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments "turn me over to the EDGE?" she says joking 'what are you doing?!?!' she thinks disgusted with herself for saying that says quickly "i was kidding.. i don't know why i said that..."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

He chuckled, "Id never do such a thing. Unless I felt dangered by your presence." Josh warned. "Besides your to pretty for jail." he said with a smile looking at her, 'Help her! Don't flirt!' he shouted at himself, "Are you getting tired of walking? Does it hurt?" he asked stopping and turning to look at her

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments she blushes when he says that she was pretty 'hello!? he could turn you in in less than a heart beat! stop flirting! he could be a threat!' "no... well only a little" she says purposely not looking into his eyes knowing she'd get lost in them

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

He swooped her into his arms, "Just say yes, you don't have to hide anything, or keep tellin lies! I'm not going to tell anyone." josh said with a smile

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments she laughed as he did that and then in his arms her thoughts wondered 'he's actually kinda cute... and very sweet... maybe, i can trust him...' she thinks longingly inside her head then "i can lie to you if i want to... but i won't" she says smiling and looks into his eyes 'wow...' she thinks not being able to look away 'STOP THAT!!!!' she screams at herself

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"One more lie and your going to get it when we get to my house and you're all better!" he joked looking into her bright eyes. His smiled faded slowly as he got lost into her eyes, 'Snap out of it! She's a PUP! You're a human! It will never work.!!' he told him self. He shook
It off and continued walking

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments she smiled up at him "oh really?! what are you going to do?" she laughs "you already said you wouldn't turn me over to EDGE" she jokes 'wow... STOP!! it won't work! he'll move on with his life after he finds a place to dump you off at... like everyone always does' she thinks to herself letting out a quiet sigh

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"You will see!!!" he whispered to her provocatively. He smirked a little at her, something was different, not just that she was a PUP, she had something no one else had.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments he breath warmed her cheek turning it a brighter shade of red she bite her lip holding back a smile then whispers back "i'm more trouble than you think" not being able to resist it she giggled suddenly feeling giddy

message 50: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 30, 2013 08:53PM) (new)

He chuckled, "Oh really? You're the one who LOVES trouble huh?" he smiled looking down at her back into her eyes holding his gaze 'don't you dare.' his smart side told him. He knew what he wanted to do and there was no way he would allow himself to kiss a girl he just met.

« previous 1 3 4