EDGE v.s PUP (An advanced roleplay) discussion

Town > Club House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 169 (169 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

[image error]

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Taylor walked into the clubhouse and looked around, not very many people were here since the whole town was invited. 'I guess the everyone's Adrian's of any PUP that might show up!' he thought to himself as he walked over to the cooler to get something to drink

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments Canter was at the cooler looking for a drink not noticing the bay walking over to the cooler her long brown hair falling over her shoulder as she looked for a drink

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Taylor smiled a little and leaned over her shoulder, "Whatcha looking for?" he asked with a small smirk

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments she jumped bumping into him then looks at him and smiles "a drink what else" she says returning his smirk

((gtg soon so if i don't reply that's why))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

He chuckled, "I figured that much!" Taylor teased, "If you haven't found it yet, it's probably not there!" he chuckled again crossing his arms, his smirk slightly growing

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments "well i guess i have to keep looking until i find what i want" she says smiling at him

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

His smirk softened into a smile and he gestured to the cooler, "Please, take all the time you need!" Taylor said with a hint of sarcasm

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments "oh i will" she says laughing moving in a fake slow motion smiling widely

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Taylor chuckled and nudged her playfully, "I'm Taylor!" he smiled keeping his arms crossed

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments "Canter" she said smiling she grabbed a bottle of water and looked up at him and says "nice to meet you"

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments she gives him a small smile not even considering the danger she could be putting herself in

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Taylor gave her a small nod, "So, why did you come to the cook out?" he asked with a smile

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments "i was invited and had nothing better to do" she says with a small laugh "why did you?" she asks him

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"I was bored!" Taylor said with a shrug, he bent down and grabbed himself a bottle of water and took a gulp, "How come I've never seen you around? You the shy type of girl?" Taylor chuckled

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments "yeah i guess.. i just haven't really been evolved in the community" she says with a smile "and i'm kinda new here anyways" she says laughing

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, since you're new, maybe I could show you around some time." Taylor nudged her teasingly

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments "that'd be cool" she says smiling at him she returned the nudge laughing a little

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Taylor chuckled, "You're cute." he smiled a little and took another sip of the water

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments she blushes and looks away biting her lip then trys to open her water, can't and looks back at him and asks "can you open this please?" which makes her blush even more

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Taylor chuckled and took the water bottle, opening it with a flick of his wrist, "And weak!" he teased her

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments "psh! i loosened that up for you" she says smiling at him she laughs a little

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"If you loosened it then why couldn't you open it!!" he laughed a little and handed her the water bottle

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments "i don't know but i did" she took the water then took a sip then splashed him with the water inside of it laughing

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Never start a water fight with me!" he warned with a chuckle as he reached for a napkin to wipe the water from his shirt, "You are garunteed to lose!"

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments "oh really?" she asks and when he wasn't looking she dumped the whole bottle on his head and laughs

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Taylor shivered at the sudden cold water, "That's it!" he laughed swooping her into his arms he carried her outside to the pool and threw her in before she could protest and laughed, "I think that's more water than a cold water bottle!" he laughed grabbing her a towel

message 28: by ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ (last edited Jul 11, 2013 01:59PM) (new)

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments she flailed around in the water screaming and saying "i can't swim!!!" she was faking it, but he couldn't tell she was faking total freak out mode and screaming making it look very convening

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Taylor threw the towel aside and jumped in to help her. He quickly swam to her and lifted her to her head was no where near the surface of the water, "I-I I'm so sorry." he choked out

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments she coughed and she closed her eyes and then opened them treading water under herself and looks at him "guaranteed to lose aye?" she says laughing splashing him

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're so mean!" he said throwing her out of his arms laughing a little, realizing that it was all a joke. "You made me get my favorite jeans wet!" Taylor whined teasingly

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments "aww" she fakes a frown "poor baby" she says laughing and smiles at him and says "your face was priceless!" she says splashing him smiling

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's because you could've died if you weren't messing with me!!!" Taylor argued and splashed her, swimming towards the shallow end

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments "aww you really do care" she says smiling swimming faster under water swimming under him and surfaces in front of him "sorry.... i didn't mean to scare you... that bad"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

He splashed her face, "Don't worry, I'll get you. You'll see!" Taylor chuckled

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments "oh and how do you plan to do that?" she asks him splashing him back

message 37: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 11, 2013 02:34PM) (new)

"I've already said too much!" he said with a chuckle, propping himself up on the side of the pool so his feet were still in the water, "You can get your own towel!" he said with a chuckle and tried drying himself a little with the towel he had grabbed originally for her

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments she was still in the water she grabbed his ankle and pulls him into the water getting his towel wet to "getting out so soon?" she asks smiling at him

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Taylor laughed, "What do you want!" he joked

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments "to have a little fun" she says smiling a little crazy glint in her eyes

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"I thought you were the little shy girl." he chuckled grabbing her forearms and pulling her towards him

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments "i guess i'm not" she says laughing letting him pull her towards him

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Taylor chuckled a little and stood, her arms in his hands. He loosened her group a little, "She just, ran away or is she still at the cooler?" he tease

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments "i think she's at the cooler i could go get her if you wanted me to" she jokes

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Taylor shook his head with a smirk, "I like this side of Canter." he said huskily

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments she giggles pretty girly like "well thank you" she says looking up into his eyes giving him a gentle smile

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Taylor leaned in, as if he was going to kiss her but dunked her into the water instead. He laughed and let go of her arms, "Garunteed to lose!" he teased

message 48: by ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ (last edited Jul 11, 2013 08:10PM) (new)

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments "oh really" she says dunking him laughing "your in for it" she says laughing

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'll get you!! Watch your back!" Taylor warned as he began swimming away from her, "It's your fault for starting it!"

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments "so it'll be my fault when i end it" she says splashing him back smiling

« previous 1 3 4