Beta Reader Group discussion

YA family drama

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caron (new)

Caron  Conley | 2 comments So, I recently "finished" writing my first novel. It centers around three sisters who have been divided rather than united by the shameful circumstances of their mother's death.
At first glance, they are close-knit siblings, but are really little more than roommates; the oldest sister distracts herself from her problems with housekeeping, the middle sister chases after her vision of what life should be life, and the youngest sister broods. All of this begins to change when the youngest sister is suspended from school for attacking a classmate; the middle sister is none too pleased about the effect the incident has on her own meticulously maintained reputation, and the rift between them leaves the remaining sister turning to vice for comfort. When their father gives them unexpected news that affects all of them, it looks like this fractured family might fall apart for good...

I don't have a lot of friends who read, so I'm having a devil of a time finding anyone to give me any help with this. I don't have it published anywhere, but I'd be happy to send the file to anyone.

message 2: by Kay (new)

Kay Richards | 7 comments Would gladly give it a read though :)
Feel free to email me at i_luv_books@live.co.uk

Kay xx

message 3: by Jenny (new)

Jenny Siegel | 5 comments Hi,
I'd be happy to read for you.
My email is jennyhodge77@gmail.com
Thanks

message 4: by Caron (new)

Caron  Conley | 2 comments Niyati wrote: "Hey I am willing to read it. Are you chasing any editing deadlines? Can you send it to me next week because I am currently reading something else for someone!!

My email id is bloom_lovethesky@yaho..."

I'll hold off on e-mailing you then. :) Thanks.