Making Connections discussion

The Tycoon (Sons of Texas #1)
This topic is about The Tycoon
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 1293. - THE TYCOON (Sons of Texas #1) by Anna Jeffrey

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Jun 20, 2013 08:48PM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14667 comments Mod
The Tycoon (Sons of Texas #1) by Anna Jeffrey Anna Jeffrey

Genre: Contemporary Romance

THE TYCOON (Sons of Texas #1)

Book Description:

When Drake Lockhart, wealthy ranching scion and Texas tycoon, meets a stunning redhead at a fancy ball, the last thing he expects is a tryst he can’t forget, followed by her disappearing in the middle of the night. Every minute spent with the vulnerable beauty has left him hungering for more.

Shannon Piper was out of place at the charity ball. And an intimate encounter with a man so far removed from her social hemisphere wasn’t on her agenda. He has a reputation for ruthlessness and is one of Texas Monthly’s most eligible bachelors, known for his history with women. Is a relationship based on just sex the way to protect her heart? Or is it the beginning of the most enduring love a girl with a sketchy past could ever know?

Be one of the first 6 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review! It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on sites ie. Goodreads, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble and Amazon. (if possible)

Formats available: Kindle book, a Nook book, or a Kobo book. Also a PDF or a PC book

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

1. Che-che - mrsmickens@gmail.com - nook
2. Skye - burlingbriggs@gmail.com - Kindle
3. Ashley - ashleysbookcorner@gmail.com - Nook
4. Claudia - shytowne01@gmail.com - kindle
5. Deb22 - inkyfingersdesigns@hotmail.com - kindle

Che-che | 201 comments mrsmickens@gmail.com
nook please

Skye Stewart  | 72 comments I'd really love this one please!!
burlingbriggs@gmail.com
Kindle thanks :)
Skye.

message 4: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 12 comments I'd like to read this. =)

Ashley
ashleysbookcorner@gmail.com
Nook Book please

Claudia (shytowne) | 48 comments Claudia shytowne01@gmail.com kindle or pdf

message 6: by Sheri, Book Ninja (last edited Jun 17, 2013 12:38PM) (new)

Sheri | 6125 comments Mod
Sent your requests

2 copies left

message 7: by deb22luvsbooks (last edited Jun 17, 2013 12:46PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

deb22luvsbooks | 8 comments I will read for you!
inkyfingersdesigns@hotmail.com
mobi ,pdf or epub is fine!

message 8: by Sheri, Book Ninja (new)

Sheri | 6125 comments Mod
Sent your request Deb

Che-che | 201 comments I have not received the book and was wondering if anyone else did receive it yet?

message 10: by Tana (new)

I will send another email.

message 11: by Skye (new) - rated it 5 stars

Skye Stewart  | 72 comments I received this today. Author apologised through separate email for the delay, but her email had been hacked.

deb22luvsbooks | 8 comments I left reviews here, amazon and barnes and noble, but cant leave one on smashwords because it says I have to purchase the book to leave a review....

Jonel If there's still a copy left (which it looks like there may be) I'd love a Kobo copy (but can make Kindle work too if that's easier). jonelboyko@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

message 16: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Jonel

Jonel Thanks

message 18: by Skye (new) - rated it 5 stars

Skye Stewart  | 72 comments Not sure why , but goodreads keeps deleting my review!
Hopefully you can see it through this link, it around the 5th time I've posted to GR.
thank you x

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

Jonel Here's the Goodreads Link to my Review: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/....

It's also on Amazon, & will be on my blog (http://purejonel.blogspot.ca) at 6am on Aug 14/13. And I'll put on it B&N if the site ever decides to work for me again. Thanks so much!

message 20: by Amy (new)

Amy H (twinypa) all copies are gone, please use this thread to post your reviews

message 21: by Tony (new)

Tony Parsons (gambino71) | 1553 comments I would be glad to read/review/rate UR book for U 12/10/13
tonyparsons_42@hotmail.com
tony parsons MSW
PDF

message 22: by Amy (new)

Amy H (twinypa) sorry this post is closed

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Tycoon (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Anna Jeffrey (other topics)