City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) City of Bones question

Who's Excited For The Movie?
deleted member Jun 11, 2013 05:09PM
I know i am.......

Jonathan Rhys Meyers is Valentine?!?! I may be switching my allegiance!!! <3

*put hand up* o o o me me me

deleted member Jul 04, 2013 11:25AM   1 vote
Just a Couple More Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooo Eeexxxcciiitttteeedd
Aaaaasaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (me screaming excitedly

I wish I was but from what I've seen in the trailers I think they changed a lot. I'm thinking they're going to avoid major plot twists (ie: jace and Clary being siblings) because of the confusion that would cause if further movies aren't made. Which again makes we worried how much will they change and then how much of a corner will they paint themselves into if the next movies DO get made. Going to see it anyway though.

deleted member Jul 04, 2013 12:27PM   0 votes
I can't wait for the movie! I'm soooooooo EXCITED!!!

OMG! I CAN'T WAIT! (SO EXCITED)

Excited in the understatement of the Centuary

☽Ƹɱɱɑ☾ (last edited Jun 12, 2013 02:08PM ) Jun 12, 2013 02:08PM   0 votes
I'm afraid they'll mess up the movie, like they did with The Lightning Thief. I hope they don't leave out anything important, even though I'll probably be distressed if they leave out the tiniest little detail lol.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demi Lovato made a song for the movie soundtrack if that excites anyone...

YourFriendlyNeighborhoodSpidey Yes!!! I've been listening to the snippet, like, nonstop, since the snippet came out. ...more
Jul 04, 2013 05:23PM

Gabby (last edited Jun 12, 2013 10:20AM ) Jun 12, 2013 10:05AM   0 votes
I'm really excited:D I agree with you Sandy, a lot of people will probably be horrified that they're "brother and sister" and keep making out. I just hope that it won't detract from the ratings or making of the next movie because of it. Since their not but you don't find out until later

The book is stupid so im guessing the movie will suck, besides all the actors are ugly and boring

YourFriendlyNeighborhoodSpidey WHAT did you just say? Jamie Campbell Bower is AMAZING. Godfrey Gao is probably the most attractive thing ever to grace the face of this planet. And R ...more
Jul 04, 2013 05:29PM

deleted member Jun 13, 2013 03:27PM   0 votes
I GOT TO KEEP IT TOGETHERE BUT I'M... SO... FREAKING...

ECITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SO EXICTED TO SEE THE MOVIE

deleted member Jun 13, 2013 03:27PM   0 votes
X :P

I am very excited to see the movie in August that is why I am trying to get through the whole series I am already on the third one "City of Glass".

I dunno. Every time I see a preview for the movie, I don't recognize very much from the book. I'm not scared of it being like the Lightening Thief, I'm scared of it being like Twilight. There was so much greatness in the Twilight books, it was hard to translate that to screen and I really think that will happen here as well. I'll prob see the movie but I don't think I'll be happy with it.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a little worried people wont like it because of the ending or if the next book gets turned in to a movie how they keep making out even though their not really brother and sister because only people who have read the third book know that

The trailer wasn't anything how I expected, but I am really excited to watch it. I just wish the casting was better.

I've read the first two books and honestly wasn't the greatest fan. Yet i'm still really excited for the movie because the trailer is awesome. At first i wasn't sure if i liked the cast for the movie but i can see how it could work. Here's to hopeing!!

I wasn't sure at first but I think the actor playing Jace is cute so I do want to watch it. I know there will be changes, plenty but I want to give it a try before saying I didn't like it. I don't do that with every book-movie adaption but I will with this one.

I'm somewhat excited. I'm currently reading the third book, and my sister and I might go see the movie together when it comes out. Still debating.

I've watched the trailer almost everyday, it's become a problem.

deleted member Jun 12, 2013 11:27AM   0 votes
I see what your saying...