Authors & Reviewers discussion

The Fire Within (The Fire of The Soul, #1)
This topic is about The Fire Within
Read & Review Rules & Sign Up > R&R The Fire Within (The Fire of The Soul, #1)

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) | 589 comments Mod
Before you sign up, please read the rules here http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

Title: The Fire Within
Author: Racquel Kechagias
Genre: Dark Fantasy/YA
Formats Available: Kindle (mobi), PDF or epub

Synopsis
Anna has always known that she is different, whether it was the way that her parents treated her, or the way she simply didn't seem to blend in with the people around her, she simply knew!

However on the night of her seventeenth birthday, two men enter into her world, and completely change her life. Unbeknownst to Anna, a countdown has started on her life, and the lives of her friends. Will she have enough time to save them all, or will they all fall into chaos?

In 'The Fire Within' Anna will be challenged, and she will have to face her demons. With the threat of war hovering above her head, and a curse that burns through her veins, will she live to be able to tell the tale?

When you sign up, please leave your email address, and the format you would like. Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review this book, if you need more time, please let me know. We would like to see your review on other sites like Amazon, or Barns & Noble, but that is not mandatory. Please remember that this book is for your enjoyment only. Authors work really hard on their books, and it is a privilege that we get to read them for free. If you have any questions, please contact a moderator.

Happy Reading!

Vrinda Pendred (thymeoperator) | 20 comments I'd like to read this :) vrinda.barker@yahoo.co.uk

Kindle please

If you see me signing up for a bunch of review thingies, I promise I'm a speed-reader, and I have a goal to read 100 books by 1st November, and I'm currently at 45!

message 3: by Racquel (new)

Racquel Kechagias (rkechagias) | 16 comments Hi Vrinda,

I've just sent you your free copy of the book.

Thanks,
Racquel

Vrinda Pendred (thymeoperator) | 20 comments Thanks!

message 5: by Racquel (new)

Racquel Kechagias (rkechagias) | 16 comments It's no problem at all :)

Matthew Kadish | 16 comments I'm a sucker for girls with dark secrets who save the world. Can I get an epub to mjk234 @ yahoo?

Of course you can, I will send your request to the author

Tracy Hi i'd like to read and review this book please :-)
tracylouise1984@gmail.com
Mobi or pdf please :-)

got it

message 11: by Racquel (new)

Racquel Kechagias (rkechagias) | 16 comments Sent your copy Tracy

Tracy Racquel wrote: "Sent your copy Tracy"

Thank you :-) reading it now :-)

message 14: by Buffy (new)

Buffy | 4 comments yes please! if still available :) yuxy1998@gmail.com a pdf copy would be great.

Contacting the author

message 16: by Racquel (new)

Racquel Kechagias (rkechagias) | 16 comments Hi Buffy, I'm sending your copy now. Sorry for the delay

message 17: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (moondancing) | 29 comments I'd love to read and review this!
modernwoman1970@gmail.com

message 18: by Racquel (new)

Racquel Kechagias (rkechagias) | 16 comments HI Guys, sending out your review copies now! So sorry that I have responded sooner :/

message 19: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (chelc13) | 5 comments Is this book still open for reviewing?

If so, I would love to read and review it!
cnhnovels@rocketmail.com
pdf format would be best

Thanks,
Chelsea

Yes it is! I will send your request to the author.

message 21: by Racquel (new)

Racquel Kechagias (rkechagias) | 16 comments Hi Chelsea I'm sending you a copy now :)

Bethany Diavoli at Lookin' for a Bookin' (Diavoligirl) | 12 comments I would love to read and review for here and my blog Lookin for a Bookin. I will post to the website, facebook and twitter. My email is diavoligirl@outlook.com and pleas send as a PDF.
Thank you- Bethany

message 23: by Racquel (new)

Racquel Kechagias (rkechagias) | 16 comments Hi Bethany, I'm sending your copy now :) Thanks for your interest in my book.

Racquel