What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Corporate Passion
This topic is about Corporate Passion
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Office romance, menage, secretary and boss, annoying employee. [s]

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Moira (11moira) | 251 comments Okay so I was reading Tamed by the Billionaire and I remembered bits of another book I read. This will have spoilers, cause that's all I usually remember!!;)

I remember that she worked as the guy's secretary, and that her office was next door to his. She may have just been hired. I think it was in an enclosed space, and there may have been another office across the hall. I remember that there was an employee that thought he was God's gift, and I think at one stage he comes to the office looking for him but either he's not in or she won't let him see him cause he doesn't have an appointment and he's busy. I'm pretty sure he makes some sort of creepy pass at her and he gets madder when she turns him down. He ends up getting fired, but I think he tries to attack her later, but I might be getting confused with something else.

So they end up starting an affair, naturally, and I remember one scene where they're just beginning to have sex when they're interrupted by a phone call, but instead of stopping he keeps on going! The reason I think it's a menage is because I think they're's a scene where the third, the guy who has the office across the hall I think, joins them in his office. For some reason I think his name was Adam, but that's a guess. As I'm writing this I remember that she lived in a really crappy apartment that's unsafe. At the time there's either a serial killer or she has a stalker, either way she's in danger. At one stage they end up carrying her up to his place because she was attacked or collapsed. Pretty sure where he live and works are the same place because she worried what people at work would say. He even looked after her neighbor at the crappy apartments because she was worried about her.

Please help!!

Moira (11moira) | 251 comments I remembered more as I was trying to sleep, naturally. She wasn't just hired to work for him but has being working for him for a while but he has being waiting for his lover, Adam, to return as VP or something to stake his claim on her, but he's told him all about her. He was away gaining experience. I remember them going at it in the elevator up to his place.

Cruth | 85 comments Maybe Corporate Passion by Carol Lynne?

Moira (11moira) | 251 comments Holy crap that only took 3 hours! You are God amongst mortals!!;) Thank you so much!!

Cruth | 85 comments Moira wrote: "Holy crap that only took 3 hours! You are God amongst mortals!!;) Thank you so much!!"

No problems. Happy reading!

Moira (11moira) | 251 comments Thanks again. Just finished reading Corporate Passion last night and it was the one I was looking for, except the annoying employee, that was from a different book, which I'm now looking for.

Cruth | 85 comments Moira wrote: "Thanks again. Just finished reading Corporate Passion last night and it was the one I was looking for, except the annoying employee, that was from a different book, which I'm now looking for."

A bit of a stretch... but it wouldn't be Their Virgin Captive by Shayla Black? I seem to recall a creepy stalker/employee.

Moira (11moira) | 251 comments No that's not the one, thanks though. I'll probably go through my books again and see if any of them seem familiar and if not I'll probably post a new topic!:)

Moira (11moira) | 251 comments Figured the other part, it was in Melting The Ice Prince that there was the annoying employee. Thanks again.