Potterheads Unite! discussion

Getting Started > Relationships

Comments Showing 1-50 of 465 (465 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 11, 2013 04:25PM) (new)

Ok, here you may list any relationships you have or want, so we can read them all and learn about your character! Please add the names of the characters you mention, and their houses. Thank you! You can ask for a best friend, or even a boyfriend/girlfriend (although last time I checked there was only 1 male enrolled. Um.)

Crushes also count (and will give other students a pleasant surprise, no doubt.).

message 2: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Lena Coldwater (Gryffindor) is best friends with Autumn Winters(Slytherin).

message 3: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments Melania Flitwick's (Hufflepuff) is a cousin with Lena Coldwater (Gryffindor)

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rjscottie) Elise wrote: "Lena Coldwater (Gryffindor) is best friends with Autumn Winters(Slytherin)."

I'm Slytherin? Ummm Elise, My character hasn't gone through the roster yet.

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rjscottie) Yay!

message 6: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Rachel, you are approved. Do you still want to be my best friend

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rjscottie) Elise wrote: "Rachel, you are approved. Do you still want to be my best friend"

Yup!

message 8: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Yay:)

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rjscottie) :)

message 10: by Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (last edited Jun 23, 2013 12:18PM) (new)

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Genevieve(Ravenclaw) is friends with John Jackal(Slytherin) Artemis Piper Jones(Ravenclaw) Natasha Rhiki(Ravenclaw) and Dawn Daliskov. along with others.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

John Jackal (Slytherin) is dating Melania Flitwick (Hufflepuff)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!

*freaks out*

That is sooooooooo sweet!

*sobs in joy*

Our first couple! OMG OMG OMG! Love it! Love it!

Congratulations! Invite me to your wedding, btw!
(joke! joke!)

I'm not a very moddish person...am I?

Oh well. Couldn't care less.

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 17, 2013 10:48AM) (new)

WHO CARES WEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

message 14: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Lena Coldwater (Gryffindor) is close friends with Natasha (ravenclaw).

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Victoria slamme(Hufflpuff) Want a close friend

message 16: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments Becca is friends with Crystal (Gryffindor) she really wants a boyfriend
((to all those males out there))

message 17: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments ((Preferably a fifth year or older))

message 18: by Alie (new)

Alie Lilli Shanon is Best friends with Cassie Knight.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

ok Allison is my close friend

message 20: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments Becca is in a relationship with Ethan

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Nawwww! That's so SWEET, Kayla! Couple No. 2 over here, guys! The adorableness is so HUGE!

message 22: by Halle (last edited Jul 07, 2013 08:59AM) (new)

Halle | 4729 comments Annalise Spencer, Ravenclaw 3rd year, is best friends with Eriq Bellaire, Ravenclaw, 3rd year.

message 23: by Alie (last edited Jul 02, 2013 08:53AM) (new)

Alie Peter Thorn (Not yet sorted) Is friends with Lilli Shanon (Ravenclaw) and Cassie knight (Ravenclaw) and is Brothers with Henry Thorn.

message 24: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments (Hey ana, should we have a place to post who we are going with to the ball?)

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Brillo idea, Elli! You seriously have the most super ideas! Okay, I'll make that now...would you like 10 House Points? Which House?

message 26: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Mine (gryffindor) and thanks:)

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

(People are starting to think I am being extra nice to Griffindor, argh! I've posted there- well done!)

message 28: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments (Thanks, i don't think that. I think that the Gryffindor people are on here more or are creative)

message 29: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments Ya, cuz you are in Griffindor, sis!!

message 30: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Thats not why. Im just going by the facts. Gryffindor people are suggesting more.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

It's true, technically, Mel. But I feel bad not awarding points to other Houses. Could you suggest anything?

message 32: by Melania (last edited Jul 06, 2013 04:07PM) (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments :) I know, I just like to pick on my sister...
I did in the Animagi topic page awhile ago.

message 33: by Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (last edited Jul 11, 2013 04:26PM) (new)

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Wisteria and Simon Godwin are siblings.
Also: Siobhan Leicester has a crush on Peter Thorn(And, the ball is coming up....)

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Andi Rowan and Simon Godwin are going to the ball together and are currently dating :)

message 35: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Lena's bestie is Becca. The other two listed are good friends, but lena goes to becca to confide into.

message 36: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments :D

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Oooooohmygod. Siobhan likes Peter? Oooohmygod. This is EPIC.

*squees*
*feels very un-moddish*

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) LOL. *Giggling sillily* She does need a date!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

True...true...Henry is going to LOVE this.

(Omg will he ask Art or not?)

message 40: by Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (last edited Jul 12, 2013 08:28PM) (new)

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) ((He'd better!)

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

(But will he ask? Eeeee!)

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

(Eeeee!)

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) ((Somebody's got to do it :D))
*Squeeeeee*

message 45: by mercy (new)

mercy (mercyem) | 840 comments Hey, so Alexander and Rowena (my two charries) are best friends, but they don't date. Not gonna happen. I'd love it if someone would make another charrie or use one of their already made ones to roleplay with either of mine... :)

message 46: by mercy (new)

mercy (mercyem) | 840 comments They're both 5th years, although Alexander is 16, and he's a Ravenclaw. Rowena is 15 and shes a Gryffindor.

message 47: by mercy (new)

mercy (mercyem) | 840 comments Okay! I guess Alexander and Bree- cuz shes older- could meet in the library or something?

message 48: by mercy (new)

mercy (mercyem) | 840 comments aww okay but i'll post there so whenever you come back you can post back.

message 49: by meow (new)

meow | 5979 comments Phoenix rose (even tho he is entirely rude) has a crush on victor - I for get his last name but he's beccas (Rebecca's) cousin

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Victor Andrade? Awesome. Hey! I remember! Phoenix spat on him! Awesome.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10