INSANE discussion

escape town > Hospital

Comments Showing 1-50 of 76 (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 1014 comments Mod

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Andy runs in with Ash and calls out that they needed help.That Ash was having a baby.

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) | 643 comments Mod
Ash giggles and saw totally fine with everything that was happening she was totally calm

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) | 643 comments Mod
Ashley and Blaze walked in and told the nurse she was in labor the nurse asked her a bunch of stuff then looked at her oddly " Sweetie haven't you been here already" Ashley shakes her head " That was my twin and i want to be in the same room when we give birth"

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Andy looks at Ash and sighs reaching for her hand.

Ash and Ashley were put in a big room for for the both of them

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Andy follows after Ash never leaving her side.

Ash and Ashley both start to push at the same time because the doctor told them to start

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Andy squeezes her hand softly and offers her a soft gentle kisses to the forehead

It was odd at the same time two baby crys filled the room Ash as Ashley both start to cry when they see there baby's

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Andy smiles and looks at their baby."Beautiful."He whispers.

(( should they both be girls or boys or one is each))

message 13: by Sarah (new)

((One of each i guess)

(( ok who gets what ))

message 15: by Sarah (new)

((Andy and ash get girl and ashley and blaze gets boy))

(( Alright ))

" What should we name her" Ash askes looking at Andy

Ashley couldn't find Blaze so she named the baby Vance Blaze (( what ever the last name is))

message 17: by Cera (new)

Cera Blaze races in. "Oh my god, people i am sooo sorry. I was racing here and so weirdoe stop me and then i set his car on fire......it was all a big mess!"

Ashley looked up from Vance to Blaze " It's a boy"

message 19: by Cera (new)

Cera Blaze stops dead in his tracks and stares at the little boy. "He m-m-mine???"

" Yes i took it upon my self with giving him the name Vance Blaze Hell," she smiles at her baby

message 21: by Sarah (new)

Katie;Я приносить сексуальный назад (( Oh Wait i n wrote: "(( Alright ))

" What should we name her" Ash askes looking at Andy

Ashley couldn't find Blaze so she named the baby Vance Blaze (( what ever the last name is))"

"Hmm...how bout Lily?"Andy smiles at his baby girl and held out his finger to her.

" I like that my little Lily," Ash says smiling

message 23: by Sarah (new)

Lily lightly grabs Andys finger in her small hand.

Andy smiles and kisses Ash's forehead."Shes finally here babe."He kisses his new baby girls forehead softly.

Lily was a perfect mix of the to of them. Lily starts to cry "She's hungry," Ash slips the shoulder of the gown she was wharing to bare her left breast to her baby girl. Ashley does the same thing

message 25: by Sarah (new)

Andy sighs watching everything.He loved it he really did.He was so happy is baby girl was alive and health along with Ash.

Ash giggles " i bet you like watching" she tells Andy " You have to tell daddy not to drink your food because he likes mommy's boobies," she coos to her baby girl

message 27: by Cera (new)

Cera Katie;Я приносить сексуальный назад (( Oh Wait i n wrote: "" Yes i took it upon my self with giving him the name Vance Blaze Hell," she smiles at her baby"

Blaze grins a little bit as he slowly walks over. "He looks like you..." He says

message 28: by Sarah (new)

Katie;Я приносить сексуальный назад (( Oh Wait i n wrote: "Ash giggles " i bet you like watching" she tells Andy " You have to tell daddy not to drink your food because he likes mommy's boobies," she coos to her baby girl"

"Hey now that baby is drinking my food."Andy grins and rubs his little girls back."And so what if i liked watching."He licks Ash's forehead.

" And you," Ashley holds Vance to his dad

" Dose it turn you on," Ash asked Andy

message 30: by Sarah (new)

"Turns me on so much it fucking hurts."Andy says smirking slightly."Maybe Little Lily can stay with her aunt for the night."He says winking at Ash.

" Good idea Ashley your waching Lily tonight," Ash tells her sister

message 32: by Sarah (new)

Andy kisses Ash licking the roof of her mouth before licking down her neck.He sits on the bed next to her smiling wide.

" That felt good i can't wait," Ash whispers

message 34: by Sarah (new)

"Mmmm i might just kick everyone out and fuck you now."Andy whispers back and winks at her.

" That wouldn't be nice as nice as it sounds," Ash giggled

message 36: by Cera (new)

Cera Blaze holds his son close and smiles at Ashley. "He is going to be such a trouble maker."

message 37: by Sarah (last edited Jul 08, 2013 02:54PM) (new)

Katie;Я приносить сексуальный назад (( Oh Wait i n wrote: "" That wouldn't be nice as nice as it sounds," Ash giggled"

Andy smiles and laughs softly."Yea i know i just cant wait."He says reaching for her hand.

" Yes he is," Ashley smiles

Ash pulls Lily away from her breast

message 39: by Cera (new)

Cera Blaze grins, and looks down at Vance. "You going to love climbing tree or you are going to get all the chicks running after you." He says rockking him a little

message 40: by Sarah (last edited Jul 08, 2013 03:09PM) (new)

Katie;Я приносить сексуальный назад (( Oh Wait i n

Ash pulls Lily away from her breast"

Andy stares at her breast his pants starting to bulge.He takes a deep breath and looks away,glaring at Ashley.

"Why are you glaring at me?" Ashley asks

message 42: by Sarah (new)

Katie;Я приносить сексуальный назад (( Oh Wait i n wrote: ""Why are you glaring at me?" Ashley asks"

"I'm hoping is i look at something ugly this."Andy points to the bulge in his pants."Will go away."He says not taking his eyes off her.

" I look just like Ash you ass so your saying your girlfriend looks ugly," Ashley says and scowls " Forgive me but I'm not waching your baby,"

message 44: by Cera (new)

Cera Blaze sighs. "Guys, just be happy.....I mean looked these at the babies they happy." He says

message 45: by Sarah (new)

Katie;Я приносить сексуальный назад (( Oh Wait i n wrote: "" I look just like Ash you ass so your saying your girlfriend looks ugly," Ashley says and scowls " Forgive me but I'm not waching your baby,""

"No my girlfriend is a sexy beast.Especially in bed.You...You just lack something your sister has.And the hell you are!Your watching Lily you slut."Andy grins at her and rests his head in Ash's lap.

message 46: by Cera (new)

Cera Blaze narrow his eyes. "Watch it Andy." He snapped

" Blaze is right so is Ashley," Ash says glaring at her sister and her own boyfriend

message 48: by Sarah (new)

Cera wrote: "Blaze narrow his eyes. "Watch it Andy." He snapped"

"Ohhh someones angry.Sorry bro but your girlfriend is a slut."Andy says shrugging his shoulders.

message 49: by Cera (new)

Cera Blaze just growls and turns his back to him, rocking Vance.

message 50: by Cera (new)

Cera ((bye peps))

« previous 1