Chick Lit discussion

Antidote to Infidelity
This topic is about Antidote to Infidelity
FREE brilliant chick-lit rom-com

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karla (new)

Karla Hall (KarlaHall) | 11 comments Hi guys,
Can I please politely point you in the direction of my new rom-com Antidote to Infidelity? If you could spare the time to download it for FREE on Kindle (12-16 June), perhaps share with your Goodreads friends and maybe review, I'd really appreciate it:
Fiery, flirty and orgasmically funny, this sassy page-turner has all the sparkle and escapism of a truly wonderful rom-com. Don't miss out on 'one of the best chick-lit books of the year'. A must for any chick-lit fan who likes a lighter Shade of Grey. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Antidote-to-I...

message 2: by Carla (new)

Carla (cjsarett) Downloaded it, thanks.

message 3: by Karla (new)

Karla Hall (KarlaHall) | 11 comments Thanks so much Carla, much appreciated. Really hope you enjoy!

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 4 comments Downloaded. It looks good.

message 5: by Rita (new)

Rita (ritsgc) | 1 comments Unfortunately, the Kindle Store on Amazon.co.uk is for UK customers only. I live in Peru! =)

message 6: by Karla (new)

Karla Hall (KarlaHall) | 11 comments Hi . . . it's on Amazon.com, too, under the same name. I hope this helps x

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 4 comments I didn't have any trouble finding it when I searched by name.

message 8: by Karla (new)

Karla Hall (KarlaHall) | 11 comments Ok Elizabeth, thank you. Really hope you enjoy!