Worlds End discussion

Mountains > Ryan's room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 134 (134 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod

message 2: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Ryan walks into his room pulling Clarity into his room by the hand."Yea...so this is my room."He says rubbing the back of his neck.He sits on the edge of his bed his eyes nervously darting around searching for blood tissues or blades.

message 3: by Bree (new)

Bree Clarity sits on the bed beside him and smiles softly. "It's a nice room," she said then she tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. Cleanliness wise, it was better than her room. She noticed the uneasiness in his eyes. "Is it because he's not used to having company, or is he hiding something?" she thought to herself but knew that she shouldn't ask about it.

message 4: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) (Damn, off one girl onto the next, if that's what's happening here xD)

message 5: by Sarah, The boss (last edited Jun 16, 2013 06:58PM) (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Ryan blushes and looks at the floor."Uh thanks it could be cleaner but i haven't gotten around to cleaning it."He knew it was already spotless but he was so OCD he knew he could find something wrong with it.He squeeze her hand then he pulls his hand back resting them in his lap.

((Haha his still pissed at himself about your girl...))

message 6: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) (Good, she left an impression :P
who knows?? Maybe she'll be back...)

message 7: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
((Hmm that would be interesting....Hehehe))

message 8: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) (For sure..)

message 9: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
((Hehehe...things would get exciting)

message 10: by dany (last edited Jun 16, 2013 07:05PM) (new)

dany (elothwen) (Then let's make drama c: )

Rain sighed and came to Ryan's room door. She knocked softly.
She need to apologize for what had happened earlier.

message 11: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Ryan gets up and smiles awkwardly and walks to the door.He slowly opens the door."Hello..."He says then freezes up seeing Rain.

message 12: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
((Hehehe)

message 13: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) Rain looked behind him, and noticed a girl sitting on his bed.
"Um, who is that? Someone else right after? Wow...didn't think you'd be like that.."

message 14: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Ryan blinks and looks behind himself at Clarity."No its not what it looks like.She's just a friend i swear."He says gesturing towards Clarity.His eyes widening.

message 15: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) Rain rolled her eyes and shook her head. "So why is she in your room?"

message 16: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
"We met out in the forest.I was starting to get uncomfortable standing out there so i asked if she wanted to come in and she said yes so we came in.I care for you i promise."Ryan says grabbing her hands pulling her tightly to his body.

message 17: by dany (last edited Jun 16, 2013 09:03PM) (new)

dany (elothwen) "But we aren't dating or anything...seriously?" Rain looked up at him, into his eyes.
"She probably thinks I'm some jealous, FBI like girlfriend now!"

(I wrote dating and it autocorrected to Satan...)

message 18: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
(Hahaha omg thats hilarious!!))

"Most likely but i think its cute."Ryan grins and winks at her.He blushes then quickly kisses her forehead.

message 19: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) "How could you think that's cute?!" Rain asked, startled.
"But you don't ...care for me. You can't." She sighed and took a step back.

message 20: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
"I do care for you.Remember the storage room?And i love a protective girl."Ryan shoves his hands in his front pockets.

message 21: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) "Yes, I remember. But seriously. You can't. It's impossible." Rain shook her head.
"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

message 22: by Sarah, The boss (last edited Jun 16, 2013 09:24PM) (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Ryan sighs and looks at her.He pulls her out of his bedroom and shut the door.He presses her against the wall."What do i have to do to prove to you i care aout you?"

message 23: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) "Let me explain." Rain sighed and ducked out from under his arms. She stood beside him.
"But first..do you believe in ghosts?"

message 24: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
"Of course."Ryan says slightly confused.He leaned his shoulder on the wall looking at her

message 25: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) Rain shook her head. "It's quite the unbelievable story. So...there was this kid, Cody, who was in love with me. It was before this..demon thing....but then, he was following me or something, I don't know...but then he got killed. And I thought it was my fault. And now, everyone that ever loves me...doesn't. And sometimes, I think it's a ghost..but it's not..I'm crazy."

message 26: by Bree (new)

Bree (( I apologize for being late but I received no notification for this thread ))

Clarity watched as the two of them talked feeling a bit awkward being there. "I'll just go then. It seems like you both have something's to talk about," She walked past Ryan.

message 27: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) "No..hey..it's okay. I'll be done talking about how you're probably the only sane girl he'll ever like in a minute."

message 28: by Bree (new)

Bree "Oh, alright then," Clairty said feeling a bit better but also confused because it sounded like she was saying that Ryan had been with girls who weren't sane.

message 29: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
((Its ok))

Ryan looks at them totally confused on what to say."Uhhh...Yea Clarity go sit back down i'll be in there in a minute."He says.

message 30: by Bree (new)

Bree "It's okay. You can take your time," Clarity said then she walked past both of them and sat back down on Ryan's bed.

message 31: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) "Yeah. I don't know what the hell it is either. It's just what I say to make myself feel better. But it's true." Rain shrugged.

(Lol idk. The story was off the top of my head.)

message 32: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Lily wrote: ""Yeah. I don't know what the hell it is either. It's just what I say to make myself feel better. But it's true." Rain shrugged.

(Lol idk. The story was off the top of my head.)"

"Your not crazy...but if you dont want to go past friends then i guess..."Ryan slowly runs his hand through his hair.

message 33: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) "I do. Really." Rain frowned and leaned against the wall.
"Now why don't you tell me what happened in the forest?"

message 34: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Ryan smirks and rest a hand on her hip."Hmmm is someone jealous?"

message 35: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) "Nah, she just seems pretty eager to be alone in a bedroom with you." Rain smirked.

message 36: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Ryan blushes and looks at the ground."You are the only one i want to have in my room."He says squeezing her hip.

message 37: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) "Okay, yeah. Well, I'll be going then. Later." Rain briefly waved, and walked off.

message 38: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Ryan sighs and walks into his room and sits on his bed next to Clarity."Soo.."He says.

message 39: by Bree (new)

Bree "I'm sorry that I made your conversation with her awkward," Clarity finally said after several moments of silence.

message 40: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
"Dont worry about it."Ryan says shrugging."She...confuses me but i'm pretty sure she doesnt want to be a couple.I dont know."He lays back on his bed staring at the ceiling.

message 41: by Bree (new)

Bree "Well, what is it that you want then?" Clarity asked then she laid down beside him as well and turned her head to him.

message 42: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Ryan turns his head to look at her.He swallows thickly and bites his bottom lip.He glances at her lips."What do i wan..."He trails off and leans closer to her.

message 43: by Bree (new)

Bree Clarity's heart flutters when Ryan leans closer to her after he bit his lip, and her cheeks tinted with the color pink. It was then that she realized how close she initially made herself be to him, so he didn't have to lean far to get closer to her. She found herself moving slowly closer as well then her hand found his hand. Her soft hand intwined with his hand.

message 44: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Ryan smiles slightly and squeeze her hand before softly kissing her lips.He blushes and pulls back,

message 45: by Bree (new)

Bree Clairty saw the blush in his cheeks after Ryan had pulled from her lips, and it made her smile. "You have a nice blush, Ryan. it's cute," she said then she moved herself back to him and returned the soft kiss to him.

message 46: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Ryan threads his fingers lightly in her hair holding her to him.He deepens the kiss slightly.

message 47: by Bree (new)

Bree Clarity moved herself closer to him until her chest met his while they kissed. She loved having his fingers trail through her long hair.

message 48: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Ryan runs his hand from her hair down the side of her body.He flips her on top of him and sighs against her lips.

message 49: by Bree (new)

Bree Clarity's heart went wild now when she was moved on top of Ryan. Her hands splayed against his chest just over his beating heart while her lips slowly pulled away from his then she kissed him once more.

message 50: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Ryan moans and runs his hands own her back.He sucks her bottom lip into his mouth an nibbles gently.

« previous 1 3