Young Adult Roleplay discussion

Pre-made Roleplay > Dystopian World

Comments Showing 1-50 of 143 (143 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Alice (last edited Jun 12, 2013 07:18AM) (new)

Alice (alice20) This is for everyone to rp in.

Futyria is a dystopian society that is full of science-fiction creatures and humans 1,000 years from now. It is currently being ruled by an autocratic monarch, King Refyr, who everyone hates. (Feel free to add more to the setting as the roleplay goes on)

Here are the current places:

Tree House (Inside):
Enter Futyria, and roleplay!

message 2: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Rettaya held a blade made of platanium iron, and stabbed the horrendous looking creature right at its heart. As it disintegrated in front of her, she felt a weird sense of satisfaction, like it was a step closer to avenging her brother's death. But, no, it wasn't. She collected the ashes of the creature and walked toward the Main Hall, where she knew food awaited her.

message 3: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments Willow watched the strange girl kill the creature. I so hope that never happens to me, she thought. She broke out her wings and soared through the sky above the girl. Strange mutant, Willow thought.

message 4: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Rettaya was flooded in a storm of dirt that had arisen when Willow kicked off.

"What the..." Rettaya saw a figure flying above her in the sky. "Those stupid angel mutants," she mumbled angrily, still in a bad mood about her brother. Rettaya trudged her way to the building of the main hall.

message 5: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments Willow landed on the roof of the building. She watched as the girl entered and then vanished. Strange girl, she thought. She took off once more and flew to her treehouse where she lived. It was as big as a mansion and several other angels lived with her. "Hey! Im home!" she yelled. "I saw a hunter destroy a creature and she took its ashes to the Hall," she informed her angelic friends.

message 6: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Rettaya ate her portion slowly. King Refyr rationed everyone's food so that there would be enough. Except one small piece of bread and tomato soup every meal wasn't enough. Rettaya deftly hid her bread in the pocket of her coat. She had done this many times before, so she was now adept at the art of stealing food. She needed to save up her provisions for the long trip that laid ahead of her. Rettaya got up and walked to her assigned cubby, where she hid a stash of bread, water, and crackers that would supply her for her journey.

Today was the day she would run away. Today was the day she would become a fugitive.

message 7: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments Willow checked on all the little angels and then helped the older ones prepare for dinner. The angels didnt have to worry about the King's stupid food shorteges because the angels grew their own food. Willow took bowls of food up to the upper level of the treehouse where they hid all the fugitives that planned on escaping to the Heaven, a land with no kings and plenty of food and room for everyone. "Dinner!" Willow called out.

message 8: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Rettaya quickly gathered her belongings: a sack that held all the food she needed, the bag of ashes that she collected, and the torn up picture of a smiling boy that she always carried around with her. Good, she thought, No one's suspicious. The watchmen that were stationed at all eight corners of the room were busy on their Telokines, probably chatting with their loved ones that they had left on different planets.

Rettaya walked briskly outside the Main Hall. To run away, she had to get past the gates. She had no idea how to do this, as guards were ordered to keep a strict, suspicious eye on outgoers. Once she got on to safe territory, she broke into a full on run into the forest. When she saw a crowd of patrolling officers in the forest, though, she knew she would look suspicious running with bags of food and ashes in her hands. She caught sight of a little hut sitting on the branches of a tree, and climbed up before the guards could notice her.

message 9: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments Willow was just putting angels to bed when she heard someone climbing the tree. Odd, she thought. She looked out the window and saw guards walking by. She smirked and went back to caring for the angel and runaways.

message 10: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) The tree was enormous, but Rettaya's physically advanced mutant human body could handle it. She triumphantly climbed onto the wooden floorboards of the tree house, only to see the angel she had encountered in the morning staring at her with a smirk on her face.

message 11: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "Nice of you to finally join us. I was wondering when youd run," Willow said. She held out her hand to help the girl up. "Im Willow."

message 12: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) "Rettaya," Rettaya greeted, grunting as she was pulled into the tree house. She saw that other people had gathered around her and Willow, and she asked, "Who are they?"

message 13: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "Either my fellow angels or other runaways like you," Willow replied. "You hungery? We have better food than what the king serves."

message 14: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) (I'm gonne get off for 10 min or so)

"Starving." As if right on cue, Rettaya's stomach grumbled. A few people nervously tittered. The tension was broken. Rettaya was led to a table full of berries and pancakes. The aroma was intoxicating. "Oh my god. How did you manage to get all of this?"

message 15: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments (okay see ya)

"We grow.our own food. Have you ever heard of the Archangels?" Willow.asked.

message 16: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) (Okay I'm back. That took way less than what I anticipated)

"No," Rettaya said once she gulped down a large chunk of fireberry. The delectable fruit scorched her mouth in a pleasant way. "Why, what are they?"

message 17: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "Angelic assassins, freedom fighters, Demons...us," Willow said as she spread her arms wide. She didnt know what to expect of this hunter. Should she trust her?

message 18: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Rettaya looked sadly at Willow. Tears threatened to fall from her eyes. "My brother... he was a demon."

message 19: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "Really? Wait...was? Hes dead then." Willow felt bad. She lost her brother to along with her parents. She shooed the others back to bed and then sat across from Rettaya. "I understand. I was taken away from my family years ago. Theyre probably dead by now."

message 20: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) "That's why I'm going. I have to avenge my deceased brother. Refyr's army killed him." Rage creeped into Rettaya's voice. "Can you help me?"

message 21: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "Ive been helping runaways for over two hundred years. Yeah i may look young but immortal angel blood does have its advantages." Willow said with a wink. "Oh dont eat those," she said as she grabbed a sparkling blue berry. "Those are poisonous to anyone besides angels. Wouldnt want you dying on me," Willow laughed.

message 22: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Rettaya grabbed some anyway. "Well, these may come in handy in the future. I have to get going soon. Refyr's sending his armies out in five days. I have to get to them before then."

message 23: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "We have time. Stay the night ad rest. We'll leave tomarrow," Willow.said. She began to hum a lullaby and then Rettaya fell asleep. I love being an angel, she thought.

message 24: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Rettaya sank into a fitful sleep, dreaming of hooded figures killing her brother. She awoke in the middle of the night screaming.

message 25: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "Relax," an angel said. "Im Noran. Willow told me to watch you while yo sleep." Noran looked a the scared hunter. "Everything okay hunter?" he asked.

message 26: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) "No, no. I have to go. I can't just stay here..." Rettaya didn't know what she was saying in her state of delirium. There was no way she would make it if she went like this. "I have too--I have to do something."

message 27: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments Noran let her go and when she was out of sight, he brought his wrist to his lips and spoke into it. "Shes leaving the room. Be on the look out. Willow said specifically not to let her leave." Then the room went silent.

Willow was leaning on the railing of the deck and she breathed in the night air. She looked up at the sky and watched as a shooting star went by. I wish I could see them again, she thought.

message 28: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Rettaya ran. She didn't know where she was going, but she just had to get a fresh breath of air. When she finally found the balcony, she collapsed. At that moment, a shooting star passed by, and she yelled at it, "EVAN! I wish you would come back!"

message 29: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) (sry for taking so long)

message 30: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments (it fine ^_^)

Willow turned to her left and saw Rettaya. "He'll come. They always do," she said. "Hes not dead you know. Hes just hiding in the Heaven. Thats why runaways, well, run away. Because they know that someone they knew before is alive and well hidden in the Heaven." She looked at Rettaya who starred at her. "My parents are living there you know," Willow finished.

message 31: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Rettaya stopped crying. "Your parents? How do you know?" She gazed at the sparkling black sky, dotted with stars.

message 32: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "I drop runaways off every year. I see them all the time and sometimes I wish I could just stay instead of doing this. But I love helping people." It was true. Willow didnt like to see anyone hurt or forgotten just because someone left them on the streets.

message 33: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) "Wait," Rettaya said. "You go to heaven, and still come back?" She couldn't imagine someone resisting the allure of a perfect world.

message 34: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "Not that type of heaven. Theres a land, a valley full of food and buildings and live people called Heaven. Your brother isnt dead, just forgotten. Hes still alive. Why do you think we're called angeks anyway?" Willow asked. This girl needs to get out more, she thought.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 8427 comments Mod
Alizarin Bell, in her grapic shirt and denim vest, an spiked wistband on her right wist, black jeans that was torn on one side, and american eagle black boots. She was minding her own business, she had to keep herself from subcoming to this beast that was trying to take over her body.

message 36: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Hearing Willow's words, Rettaya almost fainted. She had always thought her brother was gone forever.

Suddenly, she heard a clatter from underneath the balcony. She looked down and saw--to her surprise--that there was a girl in torn up black jeans engaging in what looked like a fight against herself.

"Willow, who is she?" Rettaya pointed at Alizarin.

message 37: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "A friend. Hey Alizarin up here!" Willow yelled. "Shes nice at times. She helps with the drop offs and then disappears till the next time." Willow broke out her wings and took off into the night sky.

Alizarin looks up smiling and waves her hands. "What are you doing here, Willow" She walks a way to meet her. She told herself to remain in control.

message 39: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Rettaya saw Willow approach Alizarin, and wanted to encounter her first hand. Using her super speed, Rettaya climbed down the tree and landed softly on the ground.

"Who's your mystery friend, willow? Alizarin asks with a smile. The dragon within her starts to roar, but she controls it making sure not to show it on her face except her eyes glows a little before returning to normal.

message 41: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "This is Rettaya. Shes a demon hunter," Willow said as she landed on a branch high in the tree.

message 42: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) "Hi. And who are you?" Rettaya asked Alizarin. Rettaya's hypersensitive mutant genes sensed something brewing behind Alizarin's calm expression.

message 43: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "Shes part dragon. Calm down hunter I dont want you killing my sister. We're not blood related but dragons and angels kinda are family," Willow said as she invited everyone inside.

Alizarin follows behind "I'm no dragon. I just happen to be a human with dragon powers" She didn't like the fact that she was a beast a monster. She never wanted this, but it had happened. She was just glad she had a close friend like Willow, a sister.

message 45: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) "Are you going to heaven, too?" Rettaya asked. She was fascinated by the prospect of going there and living a perfect life.

message 46: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "Archangels like Zarin and I cant really live there until all the people in this stupid kingdom are safely there," Willow said. She heated up some tea for them and placed a trey of food on the table.

message 47: by Iesha (In east shade house at...) (last edited Jun 12, 2013 12:29PM) (new)

Alizarin noded in agreement. They were both given the task. She turns to Rettaya, and asked " have you been there?" She has not been to the mystery place yet, and wondered what it was like. At least she don't remeber going anywhere.

message 48: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "Zarin, shes a runaway. This will be her first time," Willow said as she ate some berries. "This is Zarin's eigth time going but every time she comes back she always forgets what its like. Something to do with her dragon abilities I think."

message 49: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) "Hmmm... That's interesting," Rettaya said. "Yeah, Zarin, this'll be my first time. And my last, hopefully, if I can stay up there with my brother."

Alizarin smiled. She turns to Willow, and says " more and more runaways have shown up lately. I also saw that no good rule kill some of the innocents himself. His activity is becaming more brutal" She was concerned.

« previous 1 3