Clean Romances discussion

Recommendations > Sarah Eden

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika (new)

Erika B. (SOS BOOKS) (erikab) | 23 comments My blog post about clean romance writer Sarah Eden! I recommend you check her out! :)

my link text

message 2: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 209 comments Thanks! I have been looking into Sarah Edens books :)

message 3: by Janeal (new)

Janeal Falor I love Sarah Eden's books! The cover to this new one really is gorgeous. I'm excited for this one to come out!

message 4: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 209 comments Which of her books would you recommend Janeal?

The ones in the blog post sound great!

message 5: by Brooke (new)

Brooke -Brooke's Books | 6 comments I would start with Seeking Persephone. Love Sarah M. Eden!

message 6: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 209 comments Thanks :) I will then :)

message 7: by Janeal (new)

Janeal Falor Brooke wrote: "I would start with Seeking Persephone. Love Sarah M. Eden!"

I would agree with this. Hope you enjoy Soph!

message 8: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 209 comments Thanks! :D

message 9: by Janeal (new)

Janeal Falor Soph wrote: "Thanks! :D"

Welcome. Also, I love your profile pic *swoons*

message 10: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 209 comments haha I am currently reading North and South after watching and loving the mini-series, hence the profile picture! :D

message 11: by Erika (new)

Erika B. (SOS BOOKS) (erikab) | 23 comments Ahhh best part of that series is when he's out in the snow saying "look back at me!" Swoon! :-)

message 12: by Janeal (new)

Janeal Falor It's a book!?! I had no idea! I love the mini-seires. How are you liking the book?

message 13: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 209 comments That is so good!! And the ending scene on the station... *sigh* such a good mini-series!!! :DDD

Yes it is. By Elizabeth Gaskell :) it is a really good book, lots of description and extra information. Thornton is nice as well ;) naturally ;) i recommend it :)

message 14: by CarolynB (new)

CarolynB (carolynlb) | 35 comments I just went to Amazon to find out what you are all talking about and to my delight I found thatNorth and South by Elizabeth Gaskell is free! Also her Wives and Daughters, which the reviewer on Amazon says is probably her finest work. There are some others by her for free, too. The free ones have the "typical" classic cover, but that's OK by me. Free is good!

message 15: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 209 comments Yes!! They are classics so they are free :) I am going to read Wives and Daughters as well. :)

message 16: by Janeal (new)

Janeal Falor Thanks for sharing that it's free, Carolyn! Already went and found it for my Nook so I'll have something to read while waiting for Sarah Eden's next book :D

message 17: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 209 comments I look forward to hearing all your opinions :)

message 18: by Erika (new)

Erika B. (SOS BOOKS) (erikab) | 23 comments So after talking about dreamy Thornton I felt inspired to write another blog about dreamy Mr. Rochester! I will give you all credit for the inspiration and for having very good taste! ;) If you like Thornton then the clips that I posted at the end are a must see! hahaha what is it about men that are brooding and awesome?!

my link text

message 19: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 209 comments Haha!! I know brooding men, yes please!
Thornton, Rochester and Darcy!

message 20: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 209 comments Great post :)

message 21: by Erika (new)

Erika B. (SOS BOOKS) (erikab) | 23 comments You guys!! You need to get excited for this book (Blackmoore) because I loved it! :D

my link text

message 22: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 209 comments How did you get an early copy!? I don't want to wait till September! I CANNOT WAIT! To read this and your review has me more impatient!! The romance is Great? Brilliant! The romance was great in Edenbrooke and I love a good Romance ;)

message 23: by Janeal (new)

Janeal Falor How have I not heard of this author before? She sounds fantastic. Must go download Edenbrooke, never mind that I'm behind on my TBR pile, this looks like it needs bumped up. Excited for September to read Blackmoore too. Awesome review!

message 24: by Erika (new)

Erika B. (SOS BOOKS) (erikab) | 23 comments Soph wrote: "How did you get an early copy!? I don't want to wait till September! I CANNOT WAIT! To read this and your review has me more impatient!! The romance is Great? Brilliant! The romance was great in Ed..."

Girl! I got an arc from netgally.com! You should check it out! :-).

message 25: by Erika (new)

Erika B. (SOS BOOKS) (erikab) | 23 comments Janeal wrote: "How have I not heard of this author before? She sounds fantastic. Must go download Edenbrooke, never mind that I'm behind on my TBR pile, this looks like it needs bumped up. Excited for September t..."

Bump it up ASAP! You won't regret it! :-)

message 26: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 209 comments Read it as soon as you can!!! It is so good!!

message 27: by C. (new)

C. | 289 comments I also highly,highly recommend Edenbrooke and I am soooo jealous of Erika being able to already read that author's second book Blackmoore.

Plus I wish to thank Brooke and Janeal for directing new readers of which I will soon be another of Sarah Eden, to begin with her book 'Seeking Persephone'. :]

message 28: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 37 comments Erika, thank you for the heads up about netgalley.com. I already applied and am reading another book by Sarah Eden called Longing for Home. It's due out in August. Believe it or not, it is a western or at least an immigrant/pioneer type story. I just got it last night so I've only read about seven or eight chapters. But, so far so good! I guess if you can write, you can write no matter what the topic is.

Erika, thanks again. Netgalley is awesome!

message 29: by Erika (new)

Erika B. (SOS BOOKS) (erikab) | 23 comments Lisa wrote: "Erika, thank you for the heads up about netgalley.com. I already applied and am reading another book by Sarah Eden called Longing for Home. It's due out in August. Believe it or not, it is a weste..."

Woo HOO!!!!! Another Netgalley convert! I think I've already gotten about 10 people signed up on that website just this past week because it's the best! hahaha So happy for all the books you get to enjoy!!! :D

message 30: by Janeal (new)

Janeal Falor Edenbrooke was a definite win! You guys were so right. Now I'm even more excited for Blackmoore. Love finding new, awesome authors!

message 31: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 209 comments I cannot wait!! :D

message 32: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 37 comments Well, I just finished sarah Eden's Longing for Home. It is so very, very good! I highly recommend it.

message 33: by Lynette (last edited Jul 09, 2013 09:06AM) (new)

Lynette | 9 comments One of Sarah Eden's books is free on Amazon Kindle today.

http://www.amazon.com/Courting-Miss-L...

Mummy Cat Claire | 8 comments Thanks, Lynette. I read all her books but it is great to have it in my Kidle collection.

message 35: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 209 comments Brilliant!!!

message 36: by Erika (new)

Erika B. (SOS BOOKS) (erikab) | 23 comments Hello ladies! I'm doing a giveaway on my blog for Sarah Eden's Glimmer of Hope! Go enter! :D It's a goodie!

Giveaway

message 37: by Janeal (new)

Janeal Falor Squee!! Most definitely entering. Thanks for the giveaway. Also, I don't think I've mentioned before, I love the name of your blog. :)

message 38: by Erika (new)

Erika B. (SOS BOOKS) (erikab) | 23 comments Hahaha thank you! It makes me giggle! I love the word snogging! :-) thanks for entering! Right now your odds are really good!! :-)

message 39: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 209 comments I would enter but live in England :(

Aimee (Getting Your Read On) (gettingyourreadon) | 17 comments Just wanted to let all you Sarah Eden fans know that I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog for Sarah's newest book, Longing for Home. I LOVED this book. Low entries right now so you have a pretty good shot at winning! :)
http://gettingyourreadonaimeebrown.bl...

message 41: by Mary (new)

Mary I'll take a shot. Wish me lluck

message 42: by Mary (new)

Mary I have entered - maybe twice? Thanks for the contest.