YA & NA Romance ♥ discussion

The Lexie and Rhett Chronicles Complete Trilogy (Short Story Series:Prom for One, Graduation for Two, Test for Three)
Author Promotions Section > The Lexie and Rhett Chronicles: YA Romance Trilogy Bundle Now Available

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Marcy Blesy (marcyblesy) | 30 comments Ever had that one true love who just didn’t know you were his, too?

Join 17-year-old Lexie as she prepares for prom...dateless. The night only gets worse, but there’s a silver lining. And it has "Rhett" stamped all over it…in Prom for One.

Ever start a relationship at the worst possible time, only to realize that you’re going to be separated for a long time? Watch Lexie and Rhett navigate the uncertainties of a new relationship…in Graduation for Two.

And just when it seems like there’s going to be a happily ever after, life throws its biggest curveball yet. See how Lexie and Rhett react…in Test for Three.

Check out the trilogy, The Lexie and Rhett Chronicles, for your summer reading pleasure. Only $2.99 for the ebook short story set. And then leave me a review so I know your thoughts. Thanks. :-)

message 2: by Brianna♥, The Queen Bri (new) - added it

Brianna♥ (briannaforrest) | 964 comments Mod
I just added these 3 and bought them on Amazon. :)

Marcy Blesy (marcyblesy) | 30 comments Oh thank you so much. Would love to get your honest thoughts. Thanks, Brianna.

message 4: by Brianna♥, The Queen Bri (new) - added it

Brianna♥ (briannaforrest) | 964 comments Mod
I will definitely let you know! :) I have a list of books that I need to read first though, so it will probably be a while before I will get the opportunity to read them.