1x1 Roleplay > Blackbird & Ali

Comments Showing 1-50 of 223 (223 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Yo

message 2: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Sorry that was weird -.-

message 3: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments no it was funny. so paranormal or human?

message 4: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) By human do you mean realistic rp?

message 5: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments yeah

message 6: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Cool okay then. Let's do that (never actually done that before, hope you don't mind)

message 7: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments (its fine. i have a realistic girl on hold anyway)

message 8: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Do you have a storyline in mind?

message 9: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments (not yet. are you playing a guy or girl?)

message 10: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) (I prefer girl)

message 11: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) (But if the charrie you have on hold is a girl, I'm fine with rping guy)

message 12: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments (no its okay ill rp with a guy. im better at it for.some reason. let me makethe charrie brb)

message 13: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) (I'll do that too)

message 14: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments (all done...hes A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

message 15: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) (Oh yeah... awesome with a capital A... I really like him :) )

message 16: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments (i like your charrie to Ali)

message 17: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) (Thanks. Did you just change ur id pic? Me gusta)

message 18: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments (yes yes i did. you like? ^_^)

message 19: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) (Yes :))

message 20: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments (coolio. so romance? or something else?)

message 21: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) (Romance, please. I just thought of a semi-plot: My charrie decides to rebel some more and get a tattoo on her shoulder saying "I am the free" or something like that, and then she intrigues your charrie, and then the romance builds up from there.)

message 22: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments (okay okay. my charrie owns a tattoo parlor called Angel's Freedom, so she could get her tat there)

message 23: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) (Do you have anything to add to it? or should we go with whatever comes to mind when rping?)

message 24: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments (id just go with the flow, as you would put it ^_^)

message 25: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) (Yay, was hoping you'd say that :) Okay I can start)

Iriana parked her bike outside a decrepit building with a sign that said "Angel's Freedom". With her mind still full of rage about her unbearably stupid, lazy father, she burst open the door.

message 26: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments Niall looked up from his sketch as a girl from his school burst into his tattoo parlor. "Hey Iriana. What can I do for you," he said.

message 27: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Iriana stopped in her tracks when she heard Niall speak. She didn't know he worked here. Although she had caught a glimpse of one of his tattoos, she never imagined he would work in a tattoo parlor.

"Uh..." she was speechless for a moment, caught in the intensity of his gaze. "I'm here to get a tattoo." It came out as more of a question than a statement.

message 28: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "I can see that," he said. "Most girls go to a different place. They think its embarrassing to get a tattoo from a guy at their school. Anything specific that you want?" he asked as he hid his sketches in his desk.

message 29: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Reina caught sight of the sketches he hid so deftly. They seemed personal, so she didn't ask about them. She pondered his question for a minute, then--thinking back to her father--she answered, "I am the free."

message 30: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments Niall smiled and grabbed a folder from a basket and slid some pictures out. "Youre not the first person to ask for something like that. Here's some designs for you to look at. Let me go change into something more appropriate while you decide what you want," he said. He stood and walked to the back of the shop. Whew, he thought.

message 31: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) (Something more appropriate? O.o Was he shirtless or something? *drools*)

Reina flipped through the pages, wincing at some of the elaborate and extremely dizzying designs he had. None of them had the picture she had in her mind.

message 32: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments (yes *cleans up your drool*)

Niall returns without his shirt and when he saw that Iriana hadnt chosen anything he walks past her and sets up his station. "Nothing you like? Do you have a picture I could look at or do you want a free hand?" he asks.

message 33: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) (Sry gtg eat dinner)

message 34: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments (kk)

message 35: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) She looked at him incredulously. Was he trying to seduce her or something? With those lean muscles, she wasn't sure she could resist. "I'm--I don't have a picture. Can I draw it for you?"

message 36: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "Go ahead. As you can see Im not really busy," Niall said with a laugh. He got out different ink colors and his needle. He watched Iriana as she sketched out her design. Must be an artist, he thought. "Do you take art classes at the college?" he asked.

message 37: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) "Yes," said Iriana, her lips pursed in concentration. She drew an outline of an elegant dove with the words floating on its outstretched wing. "I've been interested in art for as long as I can remember. What do you think?" She pointed at the sketch.

message 38: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments Wow, he thought. "That looks great. Ive never seen anything so beautiful before," he said truthfully

message 39: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) "You really think so?" Iriana asked, cocking her head at the sketch. She pondered the words "I am the free" for a while. Was she really free, though? Did she really have any choice in what she did in her life? Every second she was in her house was filled with busy cleaning and cooking for the family. Her brothers, who were too busy with college applications, and her father all depended upon her for taking care of them.

That was why she had come to this tattoo parlor. She wanted to do something that would show herself how she was the one in control. "Let's do this." Iriana pushed her sleeves up and exposed her shoulder to Niall.

message 40: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "If I hurt you let me know," he said. He started free handing the design onto Iriana's shoulder. The first time he got a tattoo he didnt feel a thing. It was almost like jumping into cold water. Its freezing at first but once you start swimming around it gets warmer. "So what made you want to get a tat?" he asked.

message 41: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Iriana winced at the impact of the needle on her skin. She squeezed her eyes shut. "Nothing in particular," she lied.

message 42: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "Oh come on Iriana. I know when someone is mad. Thats why most people get tats...because they think the pain will fix everything. Trust me, it doesnt." Niall tried to be gentle with the needle but it still made Iriana wince. "It was your dad wasnt it?" he asked.

message 43: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) "How did you--how did you know?" Iriana's shock made her ignorant of the sharp pains striking her shoulder.

message 44: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "Wild guess...and your brothers called me early after you stormed out of your house," Niall said honestly. He couldnt lie to Iriana, not after whats been going on in her life. "Im almost done with your tat. I just need to do some shading, oh, and you dont need to pay anything...the tat is on the house. I owe you anyway."

message 45: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) "What?!" Iriana stood up abruptly, almost knocking Niall's needle out of his hand. "My brothers called you. Oh, I'm so getting them back for this. God! And I thought I finally did something by myself for once in my life." Iriana paced back and forth and went on her rant, completely ignoring the fact that a very cute guy was still sitting next to her.

message 46: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "They said to keep an eye out if you came by. Thats all. Calm down," Niall said with a laugh. Iriana sat still as he continued her tat. "Okay done. Hope you like it Iriana," he said.

message 47: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) In anticipation, Iriana let out a deep breath. She looked at her shoulder. It was swollen and pink, but the dove held a peculiar elegance and beauty in it that made her choke back a sob. "This... this is amazing," was all she could utter.

message 48: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "Well youre an amazing person," Niall said. He cleaned up his station and slipped on a shirt that was laying across his chair. He stood and Iriana gasped when she saw the tattoo on his back. "Oh these? Theyre just angel wings. One for me and one for my brother. He has the same tat on his back to."

message 49: by Alice (last edited Jun 11, 2013 06:54PM) (new)

Alice (alice20) Through the translucent shirt, Iriana could see a faint outline of the dark, delicate wings that were tattooed on his back. She walked towards them as if in a trance.

"Those are beautiful," she said as she extended a hand towards his back. For some reason, it seemed to be magnetized towards the complex design of the angel wings. Her hands made contact with his shirt, and she smoothed them out on his back. She felt the powerful muscles that had tensed up under his shirt, and the reverie intensified until she snapped out of her trance.

What the heck was she doing, touching a virtual stranger like this? Out of habit, she brushed an invisible strand of hair out of her forehead.

"I--I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me."

message 50: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "Its fine. Not the first time a girl's been put in a trance by my tattoos. I also have this dragon on my right arm and a cobra on my left," Niall said as he showed Iriana his arms. She also noticed the barbed wire tattoos as well. "Those are for my parents. Their names are written under them." Iriana looked and made a sad face. I hope I didnt say something that I shouldnt have, he thought.

« previous 1 3 4 5