Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

ARCHIVES > Amanda's Challenges

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 4366 comments Hopefully this will help me keep track of all my challenges.

message 2: by Amanda (last edited Jul 27, 2013 02:08PM) (new)

Amanda | 4366 comments A-Z Challenge
Finished on July 27, 2013

My poison: Titles
Completed: 26/26

A: Anna and the French Kiss
B: Beautiful Creatures
C: Cinder
D: Darkest Minds
E: The Evolution of Mara Dyer
F: The Friday Society
G: Gone
H: Hallowed
I: If I Should Die
J: Just One Day
K: Keep Holding On
L: Lola and the Boy Next Door
M: Masque Of Red Death
N: Never Ever After
O: Obsidian
P: Prodigy
Q: Queen of Babble
R: Reached
S: Safe Haven
T: Things I Can't Forget
U: Unearthly
V: Vincent Boys
W: Warm Bodies
X: Onyx
Y: You Are So Undead To Me
Z: How Zoe Made Her Dreams Mostly Come True

Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1) by Stephanie Perkins Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1) by Kami Garcia Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds, #1) by Alexandra Bracken The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #2) by Michelle Hodkin The Friday Society by Adrienne Kress Gone (Gone, #1) by Michael Grant Hallowed (Unearthly, #2) by Cynthia Hand If I Should Die (Revenants, #3) by Amy Plum Just One Day (Just One Day, #1) by Gayle Forman Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss, #2) by Stephanie Perkins Masque of the Red Death (Masque of the Red Death, #1) by Bethany Griffin Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Prodigy (Legend, #2) by Marie Lu Queen of Babble (Queen of Babble, #1) by Meg Cabot Reached (Matched, #3) by Ally Condie Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks Things I Can't Forget by Miranda Kenneally Unearthly (Unearthly, #1) by Cynthia Hand The Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys, #1) by Abbi Glines Warm Bodies (Warm Bodies #1) by Isaac Marion Onyx (Lux, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout How Zoe Made Her Dreams (Mostly) Come True by Sarah Strohmeyer You Are So Undead to Me (Megan Berry, #1) by Stacey Jay Never Ever After (Never #1) by Mercy Cortez

message 3: by Amanda (last edited Oct 20, 2013 10:27AM) (new)

Amanda | 4366 comments United States Challenge
Start Date: March 3, 2013
End Date:

Completed: 29/50

1 Alabama: The Vincent Boys
2 Alaska: Out Of Play
3 Arizona
4 Arkansas: You Are So Undead To Me
5 California: Lola and the Boy Next Door
6 Colorado: The Book Of Broken Hearts
7 Connecticut: Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have)
8 Delaware
9 Florida: Daimon
10 Georgia: Sweet Evil
11 Hawaii
12 Idaho
13 Illinois: Perfect Chemistry
14 Indiana: The Fault in Our Stars
15 Iowa
16 Kansas
17 Kentucky: Pushing the Limits
18 Louisiana
19 Maine: This Is What Happy Looks Like
20 Maryland
21 Massachusetts: Starcrossed
22 Michigan: Wake
23 Minnesota
24 Mississippi: Strands of Bronze and Gold
25 Missouri
26 Montana
27 Nebraska: Fangirl
28 Nevada: Crank
29 New Hampshire: Between the Lines
30 New Jersey: The Silver Linings Playbook
31 New Mexico
32 New York: All These Things I've Done
33 North Carolina: The Summer I Turned Pretty
34 North Dakota
35 Ohio
36 Oklahoma
37 Oregon: The Trouble with Flirting
38 Pennsylvania: The Fine Art of Truth or Dare
39 Rhode Island
40 South Carolina
41 South Dakota
42 Tennessee: Catching Jordan
43 Texas: My Soul to Take
44 Utah: Everbound
45 Vermont
46 Virginia
47 Washington: What I Didn't Say
48 West Virginia: Obsidian
49 Wisconsin
50 Wyoming: The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden

The Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys, #1) by Abbi Glines Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss, #2) by Stephanie Perkins Daimon (Covenant, #0.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1) by Wendy Higgins Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, #1) by Simone Elkeles The Fault in Our Stars by John Green Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1) by Katie McGarry This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1) by Josephine Angelini The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick All These Things I've Done (Birthright, #1) by Gabrielle Zevin The Summer I Turned Pretty (Summer, #1) by Jenny Han The Trouble with Flirting by Claire LaZebnik The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1) by Rachel Vincent What I Didn't Say by Keary Taylor Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence, #1) by Jessica Sorensen Everbound (Everneath, #2) by Brodi Ashton Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski Wake (Dream Catcher, #1) by Lisa McMann Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler You Are So Undead to Me (Megan Berry, #1) by Stacey Jay Crank (Crank, #1) by Ellen Hopkins Out of Play by Jolene Perry Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

message 4: by Amanda (last edited Sep 01, 2013 06:21PM) (new)

Amanda | 4366 comments Heads or Tails Challenge

Start: July 27, 2013
Completed: August 18, 2013

1. Tails: Read a book written by a male author: Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children
2. Heads: Read a book written by a new-to-you author: Taken
3. Heads: Read a contemporary book: When You Were Here
4. Tails: Read a book where the main character is a college student: Pride's Prejudice
5. Heads: Read a young adult book: My Soul to Steal
6. Tails: Read a standalone book: The Kissing Booth
7. Tails: Read a humorous book: Geek Charming
8. Tails: Read a book with a boy on cover: Unbreakable
9. Heads: Read a book with vehicle on cover: Sky on Fire
10. Heads: Read the first book on your TBR: Rules of Attraction

My Soul to Steal (Soul Screamers, #4) by Rachel Vincent The Kissing Booth by Beth Reekles Sky on Fire (Monument 14, #2) by Emmy Laybourne Taken (Taken, #1) by Erin Bowman Unbreakable (Unraveling, #2) by Elizabeth Norris Pride's Prejudice by Misty Dawn Pulsipher When You Were Here by Daisy Whitney Geek Charming by Robin Palmer Rules of Attraction (Perfect Chemistry, #2) by Simone Elkeles Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine, #1) by Ransom Riggs

message 5: by Amanda (last edited Sep 20, 2013 01:58PM) (new)

Amanda | 4366 comments Bingo Challenge

Style: Crazy
Date Started: August 10, 2013
Completed: September 20, 2013

25/25

1. 200 pages or less:Never to Sleep
2. Black and white cover: Rules of Attraction
3. Book in verse: Crank
4. Book from your TBR List: The Distance Between Us
5. Award Winning Book: Princess Academy
6. A prequel: The Strange Case of Finley Jayne
7. MC's First Initial same as yours: Dance of the Red Death
8. Debut author: The Luxe
9. 400 pages or more: Cuckoo's Calling
10. New to your author: Reason to Breathe
11. Recommended to you: Simply Irresistible
12. Your Favorite Genre: Before I Wake
13. Free Space: Chasing Perfect
14. Dual POV: Throne of Glass
15. Your Favorite Color: Origin
16. Number in the title: The Fall of Five
17. Red Cover: The Girl in the Steel Corset
18. Average rating of 4 or higher: Pivot Point
19. Book with Great first line: Dare You To
20. One-word title: Crushed
21. Collaborative Fiction: Dizzy
22. No People on the cover: An Abundance Of Katherines
23. Title starts with a vowel: If I Die
24. Male Protagonist: The Disenchantments
25. A sequel: Confessions of an Almost Girlfriend

Rules of Attraction (Perfect Chemistry, #2) by Simone Elkeles The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike, #1) by Robert Galbraith Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1) by Rebecca Donovan Princess Academy (Princess Academy, #1) by Shannon Hale Confessions of an Almost-Girlfriend (Confessions, #2) by Louise Rozett The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour Crank (Crank, #1) by Ellen Hopkins Dance of the Red Death (Masque of the Red Death, #2) by Bethany Griffin If I Die (Soul Screamers, #5) by Rachel Vincent Crushed (Pretty Little Liars, #13) by Sara Shepard The Distance Between Us by Kasie West An Abundance of Katherines by John Green The Fall of Five (Lorien Legacies, #4) by Pittacus Lore Never to Sleep (Soul Screamers, #5.5) by Rachel Vincent Origin (Lux, #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout The Luxe (Luxe, #1) by Anna Godbersen Before I Wake (Soul Screamers, #6) by Rachel Vincent Pivot Point (Pivot Point, #1) by Kasie West Dare You To (Pushing the Limits, #2) by Katie McGarry Simply Irresistible (Lucky Harbor, #1) by Jill Shalvis Chasing Perfect (Fool's Gold, #1) by Susan Mallery Dizzy by Nyrae Dawn The Strange Case of Finley Jayne (Steampunk Chronicles, #0.5) by Kady Cross The Girl in the Steel Corset (Steampunk Chronicles, #1) by Kady Cross Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas