Teen book group discussion

Just for fun > What books are you currently reading?

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Riya (new)

Riya I'm reading For Whom the Bell Tolls- a great classic!

message 2: by Itzel (new)

Itzel V | 1 comments Im actually reading 5 books now... 1. Perfect by Sara shepard 2. Bad girls dont die by katie alender 3. Looking for Alaska by John green 4. Fml by shaun David hutchinson 5. When knighthood was in flower by Edwin caskoden

message 3: by Baker (new)

Baker (thewind) | 39 comments I'm reading leviathan by Scott westefeld who also wrote the uglies series

message 4: by Riya (new)

Riya Baker wrote: "I'm reading leviathan by Scott westefeld who also wrote the uglies series"

I personally preferred the Uglies series a TON! Leviathan was interesting, but nothing special. I don't think I'm really cut out for steampunk :/

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) I'm reading The Lighting Thief by Rick Riordan

message 6: by Riya (new)

Riya I love that book Anna!! My sister is SUPER OBSESSED with taht whole series!

message 7: by Haneen (new)

Haneen (haneenbarri) | 32 comments Im currently reading Lord of Misrule, which is part of the Morganville Vampires series. And the series is pretty good so far.

message 8: by Anika (new)

Anika I'm reading The Fault in Our Stars and Shatter me. Liking TFIOS so far, but not a big fan of Shatter Me.

message 9: by Anika (new)

Anika Liv wrote: "I want to read the fault in our stars but I think it will be to sad."

At first I wasn't going to read it because I knew how it ended and had a sad ending ( Thanks tumblr). But I decided to read it after all and it's really good so far. But with that said I haven't gotten to any major sad parts yet.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm reading The Titans Curse by Rick Riordon.

message 11: by Riya (new)

Riya It's great Jenna!! The Battle of the Labyrinth (number four) was one of my favorites in the Percy Jackson series :)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I just got done with The Battle of the Labyrinth. It was fantastic! I am going to my local library in a little bit to get the Last Olympian! I can't wait to read it, Rick Riordan is one of my favorite authors:)

message 13: by Riya (new)

Riya Definitely :D And you have to read the Heroes of Olympus series once you finish Last Olympian- I'm dying for the House of Hades (the next book in the Heroes series!)

message 14: by Trinity (new)

Trinity Finished: Dreamless (Starcrossed, #2) by Josephine Angelini
Reading Now: Sweet Venom (Medusa Girls, #1) by Tera Lynn Childs
Going to start tomorrow: Blue Bloods (Blue Bloods, #1) by Melissa de la Cruz

message 15: by Haneen (new)

Haneen (haneenbarri) | 32 comments Im currently reading the 2nd book to the Shadow Falls Series :) its pretty good

message 16: by Haneen (new)

Haneen (haneenbarri) | 32 comments Im currently reading House of Hades, which is a sequel to The Lost Hero. Its nice so far :)

message 17: by Riya (new)

Riya Haneen wrote: "Im currently reading House of Hades, which is a sequel to The Lost Hero. Its nice so far :)"

I really need to read that!!!

message 18: by Riya (new)

Riya Kaitlynn wrote: "Im currently reading insurgent by veronica roth"

Do you like it so far??!

message 19: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Rosenberger | 7 comments I'm reading lucky t! It's great! Love it. Can't put it down!

message 20: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Rosenberger | 7 comments I just started a book called the wells bequest. It's a sequel to the Grimm legacy! It's amazing