Elementa's Academy for Gifted Pupils discussion

Winter Dorms > Smith's Dorm

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by 14smithteen16 (new)

14smithteen16 ((Yeah, whatever. My character was stuck out in the cold and didn't have anywhere to go because of you. You're a terrible person.))

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) ((wow, you make me feel horrible :/))

message 4: by 14smithteen16 (new)

14smithteen16 ((Just kidding))
"So this is my dorm?" he asked Laney the vampire.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) (wI know))

"Well, it's the only unoccupied dorm at the moment, so it must be. And you don't have to worry about me biting you, so don't give me that look."

message 6: by 14smithteen16 (new)

14smithteen16 "I wasn't worried. After all, why would a vampire bite another vampire?" he lied. "So, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you really?" He was glad that his mask hid his face.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "Sweetheart, I hate to tell you, but I can smell that you're human. And all I will say about my age is over a century."

message 8: by 14smithteen16 (new)

14smithteen16 Damn! His arms shifted and crossed. "Just don't go spreading that around. I don't need any more trouble."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "Oh I won't, so long as you don't spread my dislike of drinking blood around." Laney replies. She had no intention of letting others know that, it was his secret after all.

message 10: by 14smithteen16 (new)

14smithteen16 "I thought all vampires craved blood," he stated apprehensively. Is it a ploy to get me to trust her? Why would she give away such information freely? he questioned in his mind. "Fine, I won't tell anyone. When does class start?"

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "I do crave it, but that doesn't mean I like it. It's disgusting!" Laney thinks, "A week from Monfay, I believe." she makes ice starts to crawl up her arm

message 12: by 14smithteen16 (new)

14smithteen16 Jacob Smith strode over to his dorm's bed and sat on it. "And what... day is it today?" he asked, staring at the ice.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) the ice moves over her shoulder and starts going up her neck, "Saturday."

message 14: by 14smithteen16 (new)

14smithteen16 "Um... thank you." Still staring at the ice, he asked in a perfectly normal tone, "Do you know if the school or town have any graveyards?"

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "Hmmmm, i'm not quite sure.... The town migh have one." Kaney replies, the ice covering half her face

((I can make one in town if you want))

message 16: by 14smithteen16 (new)

14smithteen16 ((That'd be great! You get a sammich! *gives you sandwich*))
"Excellent." He stared at her. She's obviously testing me, he thought. He watched the ice creep across her face intently, but did not comment on it.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) (wlol, awesome *takes sammich*))

Laney smiles and sucks the ice into her mouth, then breathes it out into her hand, becoming a solid ball of ice.

message 18: by 14smithteen16 (last edited Jun 11, 2013 02:29PM) (new)

14smithteen16 He looked at the ice, at her face, and back at the ice. "Well, I think I know my way around now, so if you don't mind, I'd like to get settled." He shifted on the bed a bit uncomfortably. ((What should he do now?))

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) ((idk.... Technicaly, can't necromancers control a vampire, because a vampire is an animated corpse?))

Laney blows the ice ball and it turns into tiny paricles of dust, flying out of the door in swirling patterns. "Good, let me know if you need anything else. My dorm is the first one as you walk in the door." Laney says, turning yo leave, snow swirling around her.

((maybe he could try -out of curiousity- to control her body somehow?))

message 20: by 14smithteen16 (new)

14smithteen16 ((Vampires are considered undead, but... I don't know. That's an interesting concept. Sure.))
As Laney turned to leave, Smith thought of something. Vampires are undead. I can control some undead, but I've never tried a vampire. He focused on her body, making a gesture with his hand. Raise your left arm, Smith commanded.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) ((yep))

Laney hears a voice and raises her left arm, she gasps and turns to him hissing, "Stop it!"

message 22: by 14smithteen16 (new)

14smithteen16 ((I've got to go. I'll be on tomorrow.))

message 24: by 14smithteen16 (new)

14smithteen16 "Stop what?" he asked, sounding puzzled.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "This!" Laney points to her raised left arm with her right ar,

message 26: by 14smithteen16 (new)

14smithteen16 "What's wrong with your arm?" he asked. Can she tell it's me? I'll have to study this more. He released control of her arm.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "You." Laney said, tucking her released arm to her side. "You were controllmg my arm somehow!"

message 28: by 14smithteen16 (new)

14smithteen16 "How could I do that?" He stood up. "I don't have many things to keep here. We've got a whole week. Why don't we go back to the town?" He felt a little safer with her now that he knew he could control her. Smith didn't know the limits of this control, so he would still have to be cautious.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "I don't know, but you were. Where in town do you want to go?" maybe if she stayed with him, she could figure out how he was controlling her

message 30: by 14smithteen16 (new)

14smithteen16 She probably knows more about the town than I do, he thought. "What's the best place to get freshly packaged meat?" he asked. Meat packers could have useful materials.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "One of the shops butures thier meat fresh every day." Laney replies, still wary of him

message 32: by 14smithteen16 (new)

14smithteen16 "Excellent. Take me there." Smith needed to know where he could get supplies from.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "Okay...." Laney says. She starts to walk out, "You coming?"

((sry, gardenning for my aunt))

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "Okay...." Laney says. She starts to walk out, "You coming?"

((sry, gardenning for my aunt))

message 35: by 14smithteen16 (new)

14smithteen16 ((That's fine))
"Of course." He followed her to the shop, watching her carefully.
((Post in town?))

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) ((Yeah, 'Street Market'))

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) ((Yeah, 'Street Market'))

message 38: by 14smithteen16 (new)

14smithteen16 Smith entered his dorm a second time. He finally took off the shoulder bag he had with him and set it down on the floor.

message 39: by 14smithteen16 (new)

14smithteen16 He checked to make sure he was alone and the door was secure before removing his cloak and masked hood. I guess this is going better than I thought. I haven't really made any progress, though. He sat on his bed to reflect on the day's events. Laney had been able to tell right away that he was human, and it was a guarantee that not all of the students were as nice as her. Smith hoped that not all of them were able to smell humans like she could. The bed looked inviting, even though it was almost sunrise. He fell in it, and slept for hours.