Tunnels of Blood (Cirque du Freak #3) Tunnels of Blood discussion

who is your favorite character?

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Omar My favorite character was definetely Darren. He is the main character but i like him because of his courage and for how brave he is. I like how he wants to find out if Mr. Crepsley is killing people and i like how he plans out things to spy on him. He is also very brave when trying to find his friend which is trapped or captured by the vampaneze. And finally, i like when they trick the vampaneze and kill him, that was my favorite part.

Tina Larten. FOREVER LARTEN!

message 3: by E (new) - rated it 5 stars

E LARTEN

niicolereads A tie between Evra and Darren. I mean who isn't going to love the main hat after but Evra just adds a bit of sass and fun to the story!

message 5: by E (new) - rated it 5 stars

E Ivra was not that much a character.Larten,and especially Steve were very tangible

Manon I love Evra, but I also really like Steve ( most of all I love Mika Ver Leth but he wasn't in this book)

message 7: by E (new) - rated it 5 stars

E Steve is likable,yet at the same time,you feel very sorry for him. He is a monster,a loser.
He is a really believable character, a character that you see everyday.

message 8: by E (new) - rated it 5 stars

E Yeah, I had the same feeling too.Darren shan is a very very good in character making

William Rolle Steve & Creepy Crepsley

Easter When I first read the series as a pre-teen, I had an inexplicable crush on Evra. I also liked Vancha; he seemed pretty cool testing the limits of the vampire body in the sun, being a "wild spirit", etc. Debbie was also a great character, especially as an adult, when she joins the vampires in the struggle against the vampaneze.

I can't believe how long it's been since I'd first read the series.

niicolereads I first read the books in fourth/fifth grade and reread them all in December! reread em! At first my crush was obviously Darren (*swoon!*) but now that I've reread them I love Harkat/Kurda. Even after Harkat finds out who he is, the fact that he remains loyal to Darren is just amazing!

Kimberly Larten and Darren are my favorite characters. It was sad when larten crepsley died since he had become a father figure to darren. Lady Evana is also a great character since she is all powerful.

Kimberly "Even in death may you be TRIUMPHANT"
*wipes away tears*

message 14: by Layan (new)

Layan Kasaji Debbie

Nixonmat Mr. Crepsley. He's cooler in the manga though.

Nixonmat Kimberly wrote: "Larten and Darren are my favorite characters. It was sad when larten crepsley died since he had become a father figure to darren. Lady Evana is also a great character since she is all powerful."Okay I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only person screaming over Larten's death

Nixonmat Kimberly wrote: ""Even in death may you be TRIUMPHANT"
*wipes away tears*"

R.I.P Larten