YA & NA Romance ♥ discussion

All About Our Members! > Most Embarrassing Moment!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brianna♥, The Queen Bri (new)

Brianna♥ (briannaforrest) | 964 comments Mod
What is your most embarrassing moment?

I could probably write an entire book on just that! I think I have one just about everyday... Tripping over things, backing into things, spilling on myself, having something in my teeth, falling on my face.. :)

message 2: by Diamond (new)

Diamond Drake (diamondthewriter) | 152 comments A few months ago I decided to take my evening walk up to the local grocery store. It was especially windy that day but the breeze was nice and I was in a really good mood. Anyway, I walked around the store smiling and in a really good mood (which can be rare for me). I noticed this handsome young man staring at me and smiling and I imagined him thinking that I was the most beautiful goddess he'd ever seen. He approached me and I was all prepared to tell him that I'm a happily married woman and break his heart. He walked up to me, smiled, and said, "Baby girl what's going on with your HAIR?!" I caught a glimpse of myself in one of the big, round security mirrors and burst out laughing. I couldn't recall the last time I'd looked so stupid!!! ha,ha,ha. The wind had whipped my hair into a matted mess and all I could think was that I'd walked around that ENTIRE store thinking I looked beautiful!!!! HA,HA,HA!!!!

message 3: by Katherine (new)

Katherine | 69 comments I have officially beat Bella Swan for the title Clumsiest Person Known to man. I have an accident everyday (if I don't something's not right!). I'm always bumping into things, tripping over stuff, and acquiring various different bruises and scratches. It was worse when I was younger, since I was the type of kid who always wanted to climb the nearest tree. It's gotten worse as I've gotten older

message 4: by Bobo :) (last edited Jun 11, 2013 03:04PM) (new)

Bobo :) (readwithbobo) | 12 comments I'm the same, every day presents a new challenge.
I'd never survive a zombie apocalypse.

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Oxford (sarahloxford) | 1260 comments My most embarrasing moment was when I answered that question honestly once at an employee induction to the girl I'd been partnered with. I hadn't realised we then had to share our partners embarrasment with the whole group of about 100 people.
I will not be making that mistake again!
All I'll say was that it was related to a first date.

message 6: by Amanda (last edited Jun 12, 2013 11:08PM) (new)

Amanda (pandwen) | 19 comments lol i am a total clutz and have ended up on crutches once a year every year since yr 9 but the most embarrassing was defiantly the first one went flying doing a flip (that i couldn't do if i tried) while of course wearing the ridiculously short school uniform skirt. i flashed my teacher and about half the class. all this of course over a hole that was about 4 cms deep. broke 5 bones in my foot and was then hailed as a medical miracle by all the doctors because it was meant to be impossible. also just to make it worse the ambos then nearly wheeled me into the same hole that caused the problem... also this was the same time down to the minute that my nephew was born so when i texted my mother to tell her that i was going to hospital she called the school to tell them not to let me sneak out of the school to visit my sister who at this time she thought was in labor...