YA & NA Romance ♥ discussion

Higher (Higher, #1)
This topic is about Higher

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Fisher (lisafisher) | 46 comments Hi everyone, my new book will be out in July. :) If you want you can check out my blog @ www.lisafisherbooks.com or like me on facebook facebook.com/lisafisherbooks or twitter @lisa_fisher_ Thanks :)

Twenty-one year old Marnie Poland is used to having everything she wants. Most of the time that consists of getting high to escape her life. After a road trip gone wrong, Marnie wakes up on the side of the road with no money and no memory of the night before. So when a handsome stranger, Nate Ryan, stops to see if she is okay, she begs him for a ride. Little did she know he would become so much more than just a ride home.

When a tragedy causes her to reevaluate her life, she decides she wants to get sober. With the help of Nate, and her best friend Graham, she fights as hard as she can to not slide back into her old habits. But giving up the one thing that has always been there for her will prove to be the hardest thing she has ever done.

And now that a secret threatens everything she has ever known, will Marnie allow herself to reach out to the people who love her? Or will she cope the only way she knows how?

When life gets you down, sometimes all you want is to get HIGHER...

Chauna (chaunac) | 5 comments You are AMAZING Lisa!!!

message 3: by Crystal (new) - added it

Crystal Taylor | 65 comments This book sounds really really good!!

message 4: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Fisher (lisafisher) | 46 comments Thank you :) :)