Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

The Vincent Brothers (The Vincent Boys, #2)
This topic is about The Vincent Brothers
BUDDY READS: ARCHIVED > The Vincent Brothers (Vincent Boys #2) by Abbi Glines → Start Date: July 1st, 2013

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Trisha | 31438 comments Please join Becky, Emily, Brianna♥ and I if you can!

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Oh Yay!

I REALLY hate those lollipop covers! The ones with the boys on them are so much better and have WAY more to do with the story! The Vincent Brothers (The Vincent Boys, #2) by Abbi Glines . I seriously do NOT understand why they changed to the lollipop ones!

Brianna♥ (briannaforrest) | 645 comments Becky (Indiana) wrote: "Oh Yay!

I REALLY hate those lollipop covers! The ones with the boys on them are so much better and have WAY more to do with the story! The Vincent Brothers (The Vincent Boys, #2) by Abbi Glines . I seriously d..."

I agree!!! :) I LOVE these ones better!

message 4: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Trisha | 31438 comments there you go :) changed! :)

message 5: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Trisha | 31438 comments I have these ones lol

The Vincent Boys Extended and Uncut (The Vincent Boys, #1) by Abbi Glines The Vincent Brothers Extended and Uncut (The Vincent Boys, #2) by Abbi Glines

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Well I like those too Trisha! LOL, you didn't have to change it just for me. I just don't understand what the publisher was thinking! Makes zero sense to me. Oh well!

TY!

message 7: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Trisha | 31438 comments No, lol
I love these ones better :D the sucker ones just make ZERO sense! LOL I totally agree :D

Brianna♥ (briannaforrest) | 645 comments Yes, very strange! :) Thank you for changing them though, Trisha! I like the eye-candy better than the candy! ;) Lol!

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Brianna♥ wrote: "Yes, very strange! :) Thank you for changing them though, Trisha! I like the eye-candy better than the candy! ;) Lol!"

AMEN!

Brianna♥ (briannaforrest) | 645 comments Trisha, how did you change the cover for the thread so it's the version we wanted? I'm trying to do that for a different thread I created and can't figure it out.. :(

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Brianna♥ wrote: "Trisha, how did you change the cover for the thread so it's the version we wanted? I'm trying to do that for a different thread I created and can't figure it out.. :("

She probably used the ISBN number of the cover she wanted. That's my guess. :-) We'll see if I'm right!

Brianna♥ (briannaforrest) | 645 comments I tried that, but couldn't get it to work :(

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Well then, I can't wait to hear her secret!

message 14: by Brianna♥ (last edited Jun 21, 2013 11:31PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Brianna♥ (briannaforrest) | 645 comments Got it! It wasn't showing the book's ISBN when I looked the book up. I had to then use the ASIN, and I had to search for it! :)

message 15: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Trisha | 31438 comments yay!!!!!! You guys ready?!?!?!

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments whoot! It's Beau and Sawyer time!!!!

All ready to go at work today, lol!!!!

Gisbelle | 27299 comments I love Sawyer <3

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Poor Sawyer! So angry and sad. :-(

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Yeah :( He's such a nice guy. He so doesn't deserve to be cheated on.

Brianna♥ (briannaforrest) | 645 comments OMG I completely forgot we had this one today!!! I'm so excited now! :) **big goofy smile on my face**

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Brianna♥ wrote: "OMG I completely forgot we had this one today!!! I'm so excited now! :) **big goofy smile on my face**"

Yes, I totally get that! LOL!

message 22: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Trisha | 31438 comments okay, 5 chapters in and it's really cute
I love how light and fluffy these books are. I read it at the pool in the sun :)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Trisha wrote: "okay, 5 chapters in and it's really cute
I love how light and fluffy these books are. I read it at the pool in the sun :)"

Oh that sounds HEAVENLY!

message 24: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Trisha | 31438 comments okay 10 chapters in and
WOOOOW!!! totally different side of Sawyer!! lol

message 25: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Trisha | 31438 comments 15 chapters
this is really a roller coaster! lol

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Do you enjoy this one Trisha? I loved it so much better than book 1. I really don't like Beau much. Besides the whole cheating thing really got on my nerve.

message 27: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Trisha | 31438 comments yes!! I liked this one a lot! I really liked Lana! Ash seemed pretty weak "damsel in constant distress" syndrome! lol
Sawyer was pretty cute too!!

Gisbelle | 27299 comments lol Glad you enjoyed it as much as I did. Lana and Sawyer made a great couple! I'm going to read Abbi Glines Twisted Perfection (Perfection, #1) by Abbi Glines later this week. I really like her writing :)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Do I need to Kill Beau????

message 30: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Trisha | 31438 comments lol!!! I KNOW WHAT PART YOU"RE AT!!! LOL!!!!!

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments OMG I'M DYING OVER HERE! !!!!!

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments W.O.W.

message 33: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Trisha | 31438 comments right!!! What did you think Becky!?! Wasn't it GREAT!!! I loved it!!!

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Trisha wrote: "right!!! What did you think Becky!?! Wasn't it GREAT!!! I loved it!!!"

OMG! YES!!! I gave it 5 stars for sure! I'm going to read them both again. I loved each of them for different reasons. I know Gis is partial to Sawyer, and I really do like him, but I still just love BEAU - I want one of my own!

I was so proud of both of them in the epilogue!

message 35: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Trisha | 31438 comments Gisbelle wrote: "lol Glad you enjoyed it as much as I did. Lana and Sawyer made a great couple! I'm going to read Abbi Glines Twisted Perfection (Perfection, #1) by Abbi Glines later this week. I really like her writing :)"

I think I tried this one....I think it was a little too sexually graphic for me....I'm not sure if I'm remembering right, though! you'll have to let me know how it is!!!

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments I'm curious too Gis!

Gisbelle | 27299 comments I'll let you ladies know when I finish it. I think I'll read it during the readathon or maybe right after that.

Brianna♥ (briannaforrest) | 645 comments Just finished!! :) Oh my gosh I loved this one! I agree, I liked this one better than the first. I'm glad she included the epilogue too. It really helped making a complete end.

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Pretty nice right? I loved it a lot better than book 1.

Brianna♥ (briannaforrest) | 645 comments Gisbelle wrote: "Pretty nice right? I loved it a lot better than book 1."

Definitely agree! How was Twisted Perfection (Perfection, #1) by Abbi Glines ?

Gisbelle | 27299 comments I haven't started yet :) Maybe tomorrow.

Brianna♥ (briannaforrest) | 645 comments Oh! Let me know how it is! I've added it to my To-Read shelf. :)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments I sure will :)

So you like Beau more or Sawyer more? I'm totally team Sawyer!

Brianna♥ (briannaforrest) | 645 comments I gotta say, after this second book, I am for sure loving Sawyer! :) In the first one, I didn't like him because he didn't stand up for Ash when he should have and he let people be mean to her. He also wasn't around much in the first, so it was hard to really get to know his character.

I also like Lana more than Ashton. I feel like she was more caring of others and not stuck on herself, like Ash was. How about you?

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments I think it's book by book, because of the focus. I loved Ash in the first book, but not at all in the 2nd. I didn't care for Lana in the first book, but she was spectacular in the 2nd.

And, I'm still on team Beau - although I would not kick Sawyer out of my bed for eating crackers!

LOL!

message 46: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Trisha | 31438 comments lol Becky!!
I totally agree! I thought Ash was awful in this book. and the view of Ash & Beau relationship from the outside (and from Sawyer's POV) was gag-worthy. funny how a different perspective can change who you like! LOL

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Trisha wrote: "lol Becky!!
I totally agree! I thought Ash was awful in this book. and the view of Ash & Beau relationship from the outside (and from Sawyer's POV) was gag-worthy. funny how a different perspectiv..."

VERY TRUE!!!!!

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Ok ladies, I finished Twisted Perfection (Perfection, #1) by Abbi Glines (I rated 3 stars) and just drop by and let you guys know.

So if you want to read this book you need to finish Too Far series first since this one is a spin-off. There are 3 books in the series Fallen Too Far (Too Far, #1) by Abbi Glines Never Too Far (Too Far, #2) by Abbi Glines Forever Too Far (Too Far, #3) by Abbi Glines

Among all Abbi Glines books, this one is perhaps the steamiest one. So many of those scenes. Not recommend it to you if you are not comfortable reading this type of books.

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Thanks Gis! I appreciate the info. Finding I really like Abbi Glines books.

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Yes, she is pretty good. I normally can finish her book in one day. Twisted Perfection is a bit more mature than the rest of her books. I loved that there were many characters from previous books in this one :) It was like meeting old friends :D