Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires, #1) Glass Houses discussion

Tv series

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Georgia OMG they are making Morganville Vampires as a Web Show !!!!!!!
Who do you think will play who ?

Books for Badger Mary Kate Wiles (Squaresville, The Lizzie bennett Diaries) for Claire?

Georgia Ok but if you think of all of the descriptions people are nothing like them

Makayla When?!

Georgia I have no Idea it was on Facebook of a video of Rachel Caine saying it x

Christine OMG do you have the link?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood yeah I saw the Vedio too. although i couldn't hear it caz the sound chip is out of the computer>:(

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood Christine wrote: "OMG do you have the link?"

I Do you want it?

Christine PLease and thank you :)

Christine thanks:)))

Georgia It's quite cool actually but doesn't say when coming out !

message 15: by Jennifer (last edited Jun 11, 2013 01:13PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jennifer They are doing a kickstarter campaign to get the web series started. It won't happen unless they raise 75,000 and so far they have 5,000

You can donate and get some merchandise or things for your donation here
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2...

Georgia OMG it says in March 2014 the DVDs r coming out !!
EEEEEKKKKKKKK

Christine Georgia wrote: "OMG it says in March 2014 the DVDs r coming out !!
EEEEEKKKKKKKK"

No friggin way?!!!! lol

Georgia Yeah if you look at the website beneath the video there are challenges and it says if you meet Eve's challenges you get a signed DVD for March 14th

Mairead OMG people are pledging so much money where do they get it all. Someone pledged over 500 dollars I mean the prizes are so good but where did they get the money from?

Georgia Seriously but it's hard for me cause I'm I England n it's weird x

Brittany Well we know you Amelie is! Lol, Rachel Caine said Amber Benson is to be Amelie.

Christy I hope that they get it made.

Georgia I really wanna find out who is playing Shane but I am wondering will these series ruin the books because I have my own image of what Shane looks like and I dont want it to be ruined … what about you

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood Georgia wrote: "I really wanna find out who is playing Shane but I am wondering will these series ruin the books because I have my own image of what Shane looks like and I dont want it to be ruined … what about you"

Same, but I'm wondering more about who's going to play Oliver and Micheal??

Mairead I'm dying to know who will play Micheal because I couldn't think of anyone to be him. And also Shane. I love Shane.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood yeah!! So who do you this is going to play Oliver?

Christine Idk it would have to be someone who can be hippy guy and i'll rip your throat out while i drink my lunch lol

Christine Cassie 'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' wrote: "Lol you have noooo idea how funny that sounds!"

lol ik Oliver is such an impossible character to act like I honestly believe you'd have to have his personality and attitude just to act it out correctly

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood yeah! and how many people in the world do you think has his attitude. like "Get out of my coffee shop before i diside to dirnk your blood blah blah blah." while wereing hippie clothes?

Maria I love the series but cannot support this web show it would ruin this awesome series, sorry!(I am not even curious about who will play who so don't even go there ;)

Christine Cassie 'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' wrote: "yeah! and how many people in the world do you think has his attitude. like "Get out of my coffee shop before i diside to dirnk your blood blah blah blah." while wereing hippie clothes?"

lmfao it's absurd. I mean if they do find someone who can accurately portray him then props to them but in all honesty i'm not sure if they can. And on top of that there's the whole complicated I want to kill Amelie and sleep with her because part of me loves her. Ugh lol

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood *eyerool* I dont think anyone in the world could pull that whole thing off

Christine lol you'd have to be bi-polar, have a multi personality disorder and be a sociopath lol

Megan Who ever can play MYRNIN accurately will have my praise. I'd be shocked if anyone did him justice.

But this is awesome! I had no idea they were making a show. Thanks for this info :)

Stephanie Bolen I hope they actually use no name actors that have actually read the series and know how to act. I'd rather they spent money on the sets than on a known person's salary. And the reveal over time would be good, because that's how the series plays out.

Christine Cassie 'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' wrote: "Johny Depp could play Myrnin!"
OMG!!!! You're a friggin genius he could totally pull it off

Megan Cassie 'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' wrote: "Johny Depp could play Myrnin!"

I have thought of him before, but Myrnin is supposed to look like he's in his twenties :/

It would be great if they got an unknown actor for him that takes notes from Russel Brand. Because that's pretty much how I picture Myrnin, only younger. lol

Christy Yeah they would prolly be better getting unknown actors. Hopefully they come up with the money to make it..

Megan They already have a lot of donations, so it's looking good :) I'm crossing my fingers!

Christy Yeah I know me 2.

Georgia Sorry if I've just busted the hope bubble but I've calculated and they still need to earn $55,823...

Christy Yeah I was looking at it last night and they still need a bunch but they still have like 26 days or so.

Georgia I know I'm probs busing the bubble again … and they have 25 days and there is only $21.000 odd

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood I'm sorry to everyone to have to say this but: I don't think there going to make that in only 25 days leaft. If they do I swear to you I will hop up and down for everyone and then do a happy dance!

Brittany I pledged 35 dollars to it, and now I can only hope we make it and that others will join and pledge too :)

Georgia Sorry I would pledge but I can't not American so will cost loads if I pledge and I really hope that this series doesn't ruin my idea of what Shane or any other characters look like because I have my own image of people and then if they go and fix a other image in my head ill just think of that image instead of my own for example Twilight good books but because I had seen the movies before then read the books so when I read and think of Jacob I thin of Taylor lautner

Georgia I know we are all like OMG how's gonna play who but if you think about it I think they should use the models they use for the pictures on the actual website because on the Morganville vamps webbie they do like character blogs and rhere is a pic of eve Claire and Shane so y dont they use them models to play as the actors ? Comment if you agree

« previous 1