What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Book About A Girl Who Sees That A Popular Book Makes People Do Things

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Grace (new)

Grace I think that in this book there is this girl possibly that sees that this popular book makes people do things, I remember something about having headaches, babysitters putting their heads in a microwave, and maybe a popular candy like gummy worms and the main character talks to the author of these books, please help this was my favorite book when I was little.

message 2: by Alycia (new)

Alycia (alyciac) | 47 comments How long ago were you "little"? Are we talking 5 years, or 15? And how "little" were you - elementary school, preteen ...? With the bit about babysitters nuking their heads, I would guess this is at least YA, maybe an adult level book - is that right?

message 3: by Grace (new)

Grace Alycia wrote: "How long ago were you "little"? Are we talking 5 years, or 15? And how "little" were you - elementary school, preteen ...? With the bit about babysitters nuking their heads, I would guess this i..."

I believe it was YA and I might be wrong about that part or it might be a bit different like the microwave was giving them headaches, and sorry for not being specific I was in middle school, about 4 years ago, I would say around 2010

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 36916 comments Mod
Grace has left the Group so this can be moved to Query Abandoned.