Whispers in the Dark (KGI, #4) Whispers in the Dark discussion

Does Joe get his own book?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sarah I'm really curious about Joe, does he ever get a great love and is it ever told? I just finished #4 of the KGI series and I read the synopsis for 5-8 and I didnt see him mentioned.

Eryka Don't know for sure yet. I think she will write a book for each of the brothers. Steele's story is coming out this month and then Donovan's story in December. I am looking forward to.

Sarah I hope he does! I'm just in love with the Kelly family.

message 4: by Christina (last edited Jun 25, 2013 11:43AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Christina Montminy I sure hope so, have Steele's story & can't wait for Donovans story to come out. This is an amazing series.I've read them all so far & I think Ethan & Rachel's story is my favorite(Softly at Sunrise as well), then Garret & Sarah's story.

Betty I hope we will have Joe´s story... he is a great guy and deserves a great love story

Donna according to her web site shes writing his story now

message 7: by Neha (new) - added it

Neha Bhakta Donna wrote: "according to her web site shes writing his story now"

where did u find this on her website, i can't seem to find it.

FrAnCiScA Christina wrote: "I sure hope so, have Steele's story & can't wait for Donovans story to come out. This is an amazing series.I've read them all so far & I think Ethan & Rachel's story is my favorite(Softly at Sunris..."

you girls are crazy ...Rio's story was the best.

Mauaqui Shea and Nathan (Whispers in the Dark) Rio and Grace (Echoes at Dawn) are my favorite.

Shades of Gray, Forged in Steele and After the Storm were not as good as Banks previous Books.

I am looking forward to Joe's story and Rusty