One x One discussion

1 x 1 > •Cam + Trey•

Comments Showing 1-50 of 104 (104 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) Ere it is.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

AWESOME!!! Ok so u want me to make my character then you post what you had on the request and we go from there?

message 3: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) Yeah :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 11, 2013 11:08AM) (new)

Name: Justin knight
Appearance: http://www.glogster.com/annamaddison/...

((didn't know what all you wanted but I can add more if you would like

message 5: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) Okay, here's my character:

[Jack Gage, 17, Female. Choppy brown hair, grey eyes, olive-toned skin.]

Here's the basic plot:

Jack leaps off of the rooftop, in full sprint. Her backpack bounces between her shoulder blades, and she breathlessly looks behind her. A man, clad in all black, barrels toward the girl, and she darts off once more. Jack turns left, and runs into _(your character)_, ______'s eyes cold and malicious. She's been running away from him and his organization, and they've finally caught her.

And here's the plot twists/reasons why she would be running:

•Sci-Fi:
-Takes place in future, and she stole something
-Takes place in present day, or near future, and is a part of a rebel org., running away from gov--or vice versa.
-Takes place in near future, and is running from gov. or rebel group, because she escaped before.
•Supernatural:
-Takes place in future, she has a power, and is being hunted for it.
•Paranormal:
-*sigh* vamp/werewolf/incubus is trying to feed/turn/...
•Adventure:
-Is an 'enemy' spy, running from gov. or vice versa
-Is a hacker, and stole files.

As always, you can come up with ideas!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I like the supernatural one!

message 7: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) Okay, cool. :) So there'll be futuristic weapons and such (mind erasing devices, super fast vehicles, stun guns, etc.). What type of power do you want her to have? I'm running on about 6 hours of sleep, and can't come up with a lot >///<

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

SLEEP!!!!! Hmmmm... Maybe she can control things with her mind, that would be cool!

message 9: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) Hmmm. Maybe. What about invisibility? That's why she was able to run for so long.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

k, whichever you would like!

message 11: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) Okay...invisibility xD Do you want to start, off of what I wrote?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((yup!))

Justin grinned and grabbed her before she could run off, "Cooperate and I won't let them hurt you." he mumbled, reaching for his handcuffs. She struggled in his grip but didn't let her get away. The rest of his group approached them, "Back away! We both need some air!" Justin said before they all crowded the two of them

message 13: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) Jack didn't think, just reacted. She struggled and squirmed against him, trying to get free. Guards were all around, and her eyes widened. Now I'm not getting away. I know it. Jack turned invisible, and kept trying to move.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

When she went invisible everyone ran towards the two of them. All grabbing air, but Justin was confident in his grip, "Don't do this. Please, it will be easier for both of us!' he said dropping handcuffs wrapping both arms around her

message 15: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) Jack didn't trust him very much, no, not at all. She wouldn't listen to him, not in a million years. Jack wriggled, and strained against his arms. "Don't touch me!" she muttered, becoming visible again. Jack glared at everyone, trying to keep a rebellious composure, but her eyes showed her fear.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Justin panted a little, "You guys are just scaring her, go get the car or something." he said rolling his eyes, "And you, little missy, need to learn how to calm down, if you just stop struggling I'll let go and won't let anyone do any tests on you." he said softly in her ear

message 17: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) Jack almost stopped at the proposition. "You're lying. You're going to take me back, and test on me. In fact, I dare you to. If I run, you won't get me back again." She said, gritting her teeth. It took all her willpower not to become invisible again.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm not lying, stop struggling, start cooperating and I'll prove it to you!" he said picking her up by her waist and carrying her to the car that just pulled up.

message 19: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) Jack swore and kicked, involuntarily turning invisible. She could see the car, and see the logo on the side--EDGE's logo. 'Eliminate Dangerous Genetic Evolution' was what it stood for, and it sent chills up her spine every time she saw it.

((Hhahahahha I came up with that off the top of my head xD))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((Nice!))

Justin slid her into the car, someone sitting on one side of her, Justin sitting on the other. As the car began to move he looked at her, "Don't worry, your human, therefore we can't harm you." he said trying to calm her down as he fastened her seatbelt.

message 21: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) Jack remained silent, her breaths shallow. "But I'm not human. I'm not powerless, obviously." She managed, shifting in her seat. The other guard shifted also, making sure that she could see his stun gun.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"You are human, just not a normal human." Justin said as they drove to the building where they worked. As they parked in front of the building, Justin looked at her, "You have a choice, you can sit in this tiny little car and answer all of our questions, or we can go inside and be in a comfortable room and I'll be the only one asking questions

message 23: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) Jack scoffed. She didn't want to be alone with a person who she didn't trust at all, claiming he could help her. Instead, she was her stubborn self, and bit the inside of her cheek to keep from saying something nasty. "Here is fine." Jack figured that she would be in a tough situation regardless of the location or interrogator.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Right after she responded everyone started throwing questions at her. "Stop! Just stop!" he groaned, "One at a time!" Justin pointed to the driver, "Can you control when you go invisible?" he askdd

message 25: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) "Yeah." Jack said, not mentioning that she could also make certain parts of her body invisible at will.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

The guy in the passenger seat turned and asked, "Where you born with the ability or what?" he asked stupidly. Justin looked out the window then back at her as she answered

message 27: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) "I was born with it." she snapped, smirking a bit at his plain ignorance. "Were you born stupid?"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Justin nodded at her question, "I honestly believe he was!!!!" then looked at her it was his turn, "Can we please go insjde? I promise these idiots won't be there."

message 29: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) "Fine." She said bluntly, setting her jaw. Jack decide she wanted to have some fun, however, and became invisible. It backfired on her part, because she still had the seatbelt on.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Justin groaned, "Come on." he grabbed the still visible handcuffs and unbuckled the seatbelt, leading her out of the car and into the building.

message 31: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) Jack rolled her eyes and decided to walk, what really was the worst thing that could happen. "So where are we going?"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"A room, with no cameras or microphones." Justin mumbled as he walked her into the elevator. As the doors shut he stopped the elevator. "Look, you are a human... If you weren't a human you wouldn't be speaking to or understanding me. Because you are a human, no one here can do anything to harm you so why be here?" Justin sighed, "This will probably get me fired, but let me get one blood sample and I'll let you go..." he said softly.

message 33: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) Jack nodded, but her eyes widened at the mention of a blood sample. Every time a blood sample was required, Jack would be a chicken, or, worse, pass out. She hated blood, even though it was what she was made of. "Blood sample?"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"I promise it won't be much, just enough to test. Don't worry, no one else will see any of the results or anything except me..." Justin said looking at her, she was quite attractive, but he had to know how this was possible.

message 35: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) "Okay," Jack said slowly, hoping that her voice didn't tremble. "I tend to...lose consciousness during tests."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"I can put you to sleep if you wish." Justin chuckled, and turned the elevator back on. "But I don't know how long you will be asleep." he smiled at her as the elevator rose.

message 37: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) "Please..." Jack almost pleaded, her voice quiet. "You'll probably be able to actually see me then. I normally am not visible when I, you know, pass out." She blushed, and looked away.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Justin smiled at her, "Alright. But I need you to try to stay visible." he said as the doors opened. He held a out gesturing her out of the elevator. He followed after her and led her to the lab. "I promise, just a little blood and your done." he said, opening a door for her.

message 39: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) Jack took a few deep breaths, and stepped into the small room, which consisted of a white hospital bed, a sink, and a bunch of equipment. "Okay. How are you going to..."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't worry, you won't feel a thing!" he smiled as her and gestured towards the bed, "Get comfy." he said with a smile as he started a machine with amnesia gas.

message 41: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) Jack nodded, and laid down on the bed, on her back. Her breaths became shallow, and she kept shifting in the bed.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"When you are comfortable, just put on this mask." he said bringing it over to her, "Take a deep breathe and relax. Everything is perfectly fine." he smiled at her

message 43: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) Jack nodded again, and hesitantly took the mask. She decided that she was as comfortable as she could get, and she put the mask over her face, breathing in and out. Her vision became blurry and out of focus, and she couldn't feel her body. Jack's eyelids were starting to droop, and she fought to keep them open. After a minute or so, she finally succumbed to the gas, limply laying on the bed with her eyes closed. She was still visible, but barely.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Justin knew that this wadis opportunity, he took a small needle and lifted her forefinger. He pricked her finger, and gently laid her hand back down. He went and put the needle in a small container for testing later. He took a bandaid and wrapped it around her finger and took off the mask so she would wake on her own.

message 45: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) Jack flickered, in and out of invisibility. Everything was so dark, and so quiet. She stirred, moving slightly on the bed, and opened her eyes slowly. "Where...am...I?" she mumbled, not able to move much. Her whole body was heavy.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Justin chuckled, "EDGEs lab. Remember?" he asked as he approached her and sat on a stool next to the bed, "I never introduced myself. I'm Justin." he said looking at her

message 47: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) "A lab? Why am I in a lab?" Jack panicked, not remembering that she was here to get her blood drawn. "What did you do to me?"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Calm down! I just took a little blood, and now your free to go." he said, standing and removing the handcuffs he should've taken off a while ago. "Sorry for any trouble I may have caused." Justin added

message 49: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) Jack looked at him with suspicion, but nodded. "How am I going to leave without being seen?"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hmmm... Must be a side affect to the gas..." he said to himself, "You have the ability to make yourself invisible, which is the reason why your here. Everyone would've constantly asked you questions and run all sorts of test, but we made a deal, just a little blood and you're set free" he smiled at her

« previous 1 3