roleplays > Cam and Kat

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 2634 comments Mod
Hi ya

message 2: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) Hello. ;)

message 3: by Kate Kid (last edited Jun 14, 2013 01:55PM) (new)

Shall we create our characters?

message 4: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) Yeah, that would be great.

Sorry it was a long reply--I broke my toe yesterday. >///<

message 5: by Kate Kid (new)

OW! I'm sorry!

And alright. I'll make meh guy.

message 6: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) Yeah >///< I was procrastinating on answering the phone, and ran to get it, and my pinkie toe curled under my foot and was crushed.

Also--changing the name from Bryn to Ava.

---§---
[Ava Gage, 17, Female. Choppy brown hair, grey eyes, medium-toned skin. Athletic build, but slender, like a gymnast. Scar running from collarbone to shoulder. Ava is naive, but intelligent. She's stubborn, and does things based on instinct ]
---§---

So this is like a reverse Legend, correct?

message 7: by Kate Kid (new)

Alright.

And reverse Legend? I was gunna be the guy and wasn't he gunna be the runner?

message 8: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) Oh, yeah, that's right. *facepalm*

message 9: by Kate Kid (new)

Hehe, it's alright.

[Ash VanDel, 17,male. Longish black hair that covers his right eye and a black hoodie he always wears. Very pale skin and doesn't really look that healthy but he is. He is very smart and cunning and can think himself through most situations. He knows tech pretty well and can pretty much do anything that does with tech in a matter of minutes. By the way, he's sexy. *Nods* I can attatch a picture if you'd like.]

(view spoiler)

message 10: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) Okay. Can you start?

message 11: by Kate Kid (new)

(Totally)

Ash breathes in the cool air as he sits up on a building waiting for the store bellow to close so he could break in and grab some supplies.

message 12: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) Ava sat in her dorm room, staring up at the white ceiling. She was in training still, and hated it. Her mind was elsewhere--catching the ever-elusive and quite petty thieves of the city, or helping defend the country.

message 13: by Kate Kid (new)

The shop finally closed and it was time for him to make his move, he started going down on the building and lands on the ground quietly. He looked around and then started picking the lock. He finally got in and went to the back of the store and started picking up food.

message 14: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) Ava looked around her cel--dorm, and out the window. It was easily opened, she knew that, but she'd have to make the treacherous leap from the window to the next rooftop, about ten feet away. Ava double checked everything, making sure her door was locked, and opened the window, perching on the sill. She pushed off and dive rolled onto the rooftop, pain prickling in her shoulder.

message 15: by Kate Kid (new)

((OH MY GOSH! it didn't notify me! I am so sorry!))

Ash bites into one of the juicy apples, his grey eyes searching the area, he had everything that he needed. He turned and started running for the door, his hood over his head as he turns for the alleyway, once there, he was safe. He knew them like the back of his hand, but not a lot of people knew the maze that awaits him just down the street.